This is something everyone needs to accept

finn899

finn899

Kraken
Most of you guys have the image of what you look like in your head as a good photo,so when your seeing other guys irl and in you think “oh I look better then that guy with a girl” or “my ex chose me for a ltn when I’m htn bro” no nigga the other dude is probably thinking the same thing about you…as everyone has a frauded image of themselves in there head that’s why we hate candid photos and near refuse to believe that’s what we look like irl and some of you cope with shit like “it was a bad photo” or “I look better irl” no nigga you look better in the mirror.. not irl which is your own brain hiding your failos… hence why people who use the inverted filter still can barely notice the asymmetries in the mirror even if aware of them lol,if you unbiased think your htn other people perceive you as mtn. You cannot fraud in motion guys.(don’t get too alarmed by this normies also overate themselves probably even more then black pillers) most sub human normies would consider themselves 7/10s

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spergi, greywind, RTLBbc and 11 others
What are you talking about? I'm a Chadlite.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
No one readin all at

• +1
Reactions: sub4miler and Deleted member 27066
Ik you read every word
U need to use sentences properly bro not clump them like that. Gotta have a bit of structure yk

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, greywind, depressionmaxxing and 2 others
U need to use sentences properly bro not clump them like that. Gotta have a bit of structure yk
Is it not easier to read without having to scroll 5 pages?

Yeah candids and group photos are honest

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I also take videos of myself in my room and talk into the camera and move around to assess too, also cus schizophrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and finn899
Yeah candids and group photos are honest
Yes if you see people you know irl in selfies,you can tell it doesn’t look how you see them irl but in group photos/Candida they look exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
I also take videos of myself in my room and talk into the camera and move around to assess too, also cus schizophrenia
If you take back camera videos on natural lighting with any iPhone that is ofc not frauded and realistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
ok im gigachad

• WTF
Your right, the mirror makes you look frauded. I decsend to ltn irl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, RiceCel1234 and finn899
Most of you guys have the image of what you look like in your head as a good photo,so when your seeing other guys irl and in you think “oh I look better then that guy with a girl” or “my ex chose me for a ltn when I’m htn bro” no nigga the other dude is probably thinking the same thing about you…as everyone has a frauded image of themselves in there head that’s why we hate candid photos and near refuse to believe that’s what we look like irl and some of you cope with shit like “it was a bad photo” or “I look better irl” no nigga you look better in the mirror.. not irl which is your own brain hiding your failos… hence why people who use the inverted filter still can barely notice the asymmetries in the mirror even if aware of them lol,if you unbiased think your htn other people perceive you as mtn. You cannot fraud in motion guys.(don’t get too alarmed by this normies also overate themselves probably even more then black pillers) most sub human normies would consider themselves 7/10s
My bdd so bad people on here rate me higher than i rate myself jfl

legit thread tbh
I made a thread before saying how when Im in a place with no obvious goodlooking guys I just assume that it's clear to other people that I mog the guys there that are around my lookslevel when really they may consider us equally underwhelming through their unbiased view or they may think I'm the one being mogged

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and finn899
legit thread tbh
I made a thread before saying how when Im in a place with no obvious goodlooking guys I just assume that it's clear to other people that I mog the guys there that are around my lookslevel when really they may consider us equally underwhelming through their unbiased view or they may think I'm the one being mogged
Everyone overrates themselves even normies to the point most people don’t even know how they look even remotely irl,but I’m making sure people on this site don’t go overboard with the delusional as lmao

Not necessarily true. Once you are in the blackpill for a long time you take unfrauded videos and shit and know what you really look like.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, lemonnz and Mosh12
People only send frauded pictures to each other tbh
I dont fraud when geting a reating if a frauded i be rated high cl/chad i like cold hinest truths i even showed people on here pics with me in bad lighting and still got recived well

I dont fraud when geting a reating if a frauded i be rated high cl/chad i like cold hinest truths i even showed people on here pics with me in bad lighting and still got recived well
Tales

Why wpuld i send frauded pics to guys that gay asf
Not intenionlly editing but you are most definitely sending certain angles/lighting that is unrealistic to how a candid is in natural lighting looks that’s not your best photo

Water, its better to think this way

• +1
Not intenionlly editing but you are most definitely sending certain angles/lighting that is unrealistic to how a candid is in natural lighting that’s not your best photo
I havent seen my self in candid yet but i dont think i can be sub low htn minmum with jaw and other facial traits

I havent seen my self in candid yet but i dont think i can be sub low htn minmum with jaw and other facial traits
Take a video in natural lighting from 6 feet away back camera,you can rate yourself off that that,still not as brutal as candid tho

Look at what someone else looks like then look at them in the mirror lol they always look the same. But in the meantime it’s possible to look both better or worse in photos. So going off of photos is stupid. To determine how attractive you are you should go off of a combination of what you look like in the mirror and how people treat you IRL

Take a video in natural lighting from 6 feet away back camera,you can rate yourself off that that,still not as brutal as candid tho
i have one but its when i was a wanst looksmaxed i was looksmined lol but i was still a high mtn there

Yes if you see people you know irl in selfies,you can tell it doesn’t look how you see them irl but in group photos/Candida they look exactly the same
idk i have pictures of me took from two different angles and lightning in a same day with my friends and one i look giga truecel while in the other i have almost no failos...

same with other guys i know irl they look like shit in some candid school pictures.

Tumblr n0cxmshfyX1svoqlco1 400
3583320 1691751526923

What doesn’t lie however is your results with women. For instance I have seen men claim they are MTN with body count less than 10. I also know guys who claim Chadlite with less than 100. People are just delusional and choose to ignore outcomes and reality.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and fl0w

Attachments

• IMG_4559.MOV
    7.5 MB
“Noooo I’m HTN in my perfect lighting angle frauded selfie that I post on .org for validation but IRL girls ghost me so blackpill is bullshit it’s all about being NT”

Just cause you’re tricking us doesn’t mean you can trick people IRL, fucking frauding retards.

Why do you think when you look in the mirror your brain filters out the flaws ? Couldn’t it be the opposite also, where you look in the mirror and see urself as less attractive than you are, something like body dysmorphia

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Why do you think when you look in the mirror your brain filters out the flaws ? Couldn’t it be the opposite also, where you look in the mirror and see urself as less attractive than you are, something like body dysmorphia
Happens with plastic surgery, at first you’re euphoric cause you look better than before then it dies off and you get used to your new face then notice new flaws and think you’re ugly again.

Repeat this process until you inevitably get botched and kill yourself.

If you gonna hardmaxx don’t go down the rabbithole. There’s always something you can do especially if you got money but aside from major failos it’s not worth hardmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w
Happens with plastic surgery, at first you’re euphoric cause you look better than before then it dies off and you get used to your new face then notice new flaws and think you’re ugly again.

Repeat this process until you inevitably get botched and kill yourself.

If you gonna hardmaxx don’t go down the rabbithole. There’s always something you can do especially if you got money but aside from major failos it’s not worth hardmaxxing.
I never done any surgery and probably never will idk what you yappin about but this phaggot OP is saying every time you look in the mirror you see yourself as more attractive thsn u really are… is this proven or something, studies done?? What about insecure people or people with body dysmorphia dont they see themselves as less attractive than they are.. op is retard?

Everyone overrates themselves even normies to the point most people don’t even know how they look even remotely irl,but I’m making sure people on this site don’t go overboard with the delusional as lmao
I've recently been recording videos of myself for youtube and although I used to feel a major cortisol spike from recording videos of myself on rare occasions in the past, having looksmaxxed to my full potential I am now adapting to how I look on camera and it's slowly seeping into my consciousness that it is how I appear to others irl.
I am also adapting to pics of myself on webcam that show the non mirror image and hopeful I will get a real sense of my looks and accept them as opposed to allowing my brain to cope that the real looks are better than they are
I have received a number of compliments from foid in my lifetime that allow me to think it's not delusional to believe I am goodlooking but then again those specific foids may have just liked my traits more than the average foid would or else they had lower standards than most

• +1
wow you are all horrible narcissistic homosexuals
now the positive that comes out of this though, is that since youre fully fully gay, you will not reproduce

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath