Reactions: Blackgymmax
Stacy if not for the nosering

This is called the incel coping with sub ideal features

Ooooh interesting name.

If this is "incel coping with sub ideal features"

Perfect

What is this artpiece called?

FaceApp 1681159216361

This is why shes a stacy. Despite having completely striking and better features than every girl u posted that you find how you say she looks plain. Her looking plain isnt true. Its that her facial harmony is near perfect so she looks like just generated AI. Thats what it means to be a true chad/stacy.

Your retarded ass can't do math but can't read huh. Negro, I said it's all up to taste beforehand. If you don't find either woman I posted attractive, boohoohoo like I give a fuck.

You want to talk ai huh?

Blackmax

Man I could kill to fuck this kind of girl tbh jfl to those who rate below high stacylite

You would kill to fuck a broomhandle with a wig my dude, ain't saying much.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Too much bone for me but she's fine :feelsokman:

This is why shes a stacy. Despite having completely striking and better features than every girl u posted that you find how you say she looks plain. Her looking plain isnt true. Its that her facial harmony is near perfect so she looks like just generated AI. Thats what it means to be a true chad/stacy.
exactly just like chico retards on here say he's plain or not striking enough cuz he doesn't have over the top PSL autism facial features

chico and this bitch have god tier harmony and craniofacial development whilst having that "average" look
guys are gonna go wild for this bitch thinking she's in their league because of that

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax