This is statistically peak Tinder appeal to girls in 2022

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
AD039B53 5C79 433F AC24 A99958FBC4B0

Saw this in an ad for tinder with millions of views which means it’s working so they’re pushing it even more which means the ppl they used are probably the most attractive?

Tall
Tanned
Nice white teeth, smiling
Medium long brown hair
Solid jaw
Thin nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21931 and Oberyn
wow breaking news chads are slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deprived and 9 others
They want to give women the idea this is the average man on the app. Tinder is notorious for having a bad male:female ratio, about 70:30.

But they are very blackpilled, they chose a facially GL man who is also artistic to represent their app.
That's the dream for many young women.

And as you said he looks tall even though his height isn't listed.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
View attachment 1871145
Saw this in an ad for tinder with millions of views which means it’s working so they’re pushing it even more which means the ppl they used are probably the most attractive?
Mirin how you search for patterns in absolutely everything and allow these flimsy patterns to dictate your entire world view

Tall
Tanned
Medium long brown hair
Solid jaw
Thin nose
Who would've known these are attractive features until I seen a guy with those features on a tinder ad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Blkpill Godfather
Mirin how you search for patterns in absolutely everything and allow these flimsy patterns to dictate your entire world view
do u not think they're correct? :lul:

Who would've known these are attractive features until I seen a guy with those features on a tinder ad
:hnghn:

Last edited:
I dont understand the point of the post? Water is wet in other words

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
water every single Becky under 30 in 2022 expect to be pumped and dumbed by Chad once per month rather than being in LTR with betabuxx Normies. i see very few Zoomer in couple unless HTN +NT maxxeed.

since Covid they realize how powerful Tinder is. My LTBecky catfish account doesn't manage to match with Chads but still get messaged by 20/100 Chadlites or 5+ PSL that i've matched with.

It is a trend less and less beckies LTR their looksmatch in their 20s and realize they can still have a good chance to settle for a HTN+ betabuxx when they are 32-33. they have infinite SMV and it is only getting worse as every beckies tell their friend how Chad is easy reachable or how easy is to get fucked by an 9 inch+ BBC.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, DoctorLooksmax and Blkpill Godfather
he appeals to roastie gaze, too ogre for hot 17 year old teens

• +1
he appeals to roastie gaze, too ogre for hot 17 year old teens
What does he need to do to appeal to hot 17yo’s?

What does he need to do to appeal to hot 17yo’s?
he has to weigh 100 lbs, have longer hair than my dick, with downturned eyes, thick eyelashes and brow, and above average jaw

• JFL
he has to weigh 100 lbs, have longer hair than my dick, with downturned eyes, thick eyelashes and brow, and above average jaw
oops, vinniehacker stans are coming

nervous showtime GIF

• JFL
do u not think they're correct? :lul:

:hnghn:
They just picked a facially attractive guy who applied to model and ensured he wasn't too niche (eg. a low class roided gymcel) so that he wouldn't cheapen tinders image

@Niko69 statistically has peak appeal to the widest range of tinder girls if we are talking sheer matches

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Niklaus Mikaelson
View attachment 1871145

Tall
Tanned
Medium long brown hair
Solid jaw
Thin nose
its Damian or bust

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
They just picked a facially attractive guy who applied to model and ensured he wasn't too niche (eg. a low class roided gymcel) so that he wouldn't cheapen tinders image

@Niko69 statistically has peak appeal to the widest range of tinder girls if we are talking sheer matches
Just be niko theory

water every single Becky under 30 in 2022 expect to be pumped and dumbed by Chad once per month rather than being in LTR with betabuxx Normies. i see very few Zoomer in couple unless HTN +NT maxxeed.

since Covid they realize how powerful Tinder is. My LTBecky catfish account doesn't manage to match with Chads but still get messaged by 20/100 Chadlites or 5+ PSL that i've matched with.

It is a trend less and less beckies LTR their looksmatch in their 20s and realize they can still have a good chance to settle for a HTN+ betabuxx when they are 32-33. they have infinite SMV and it is only getting worse as every beckies tell their friend how Chad is easy reachable or how easy is to get fucked by an 9 inch+ BBC.
Tales you fucking indian retard

every time I to to the city I see recessed acne ridden zoomers with some HTB with a nice ass

where the fuck do you live you moron

• JFL
Tales you fucking indian retard

every time I to to the city I see recessed acne ridden zoomers with some HTB with a nice ass

where the fuck do you live you moron
yes that's my point you talk about zoomers under 20 who managed to secure a becky or HTB in highschool or freshman's years when females don't actually know their true SMV yet. so they date their NT maxxeed Normies who approach them first or thanks to social circle.

females tends to be loyal to their first LTR they had in their teens. In 40% of cases they even settle forever with him.

But later when they are like 23+ they realize the extent of the blackpill and that thanks to tinder they can get smashed by Chadlites in their area or 6 PSL+ Chads from bigger cities 300km+ away.

most Normies men you see in relationship whith their looksmatch or above they usually secured them from younger ages.

dating 23-30 single women is another story and where hypergamy and blackpill is applied the most.

smart NT Normies know that you have to get your first and secure your LTR in High School or at 18-19 before it becomes too hard. it is bluepilled knowledge and that is why about half of normies are very successfull with that because they 've approached women in their teens, build experience, status and "man that fucked" status that can boster later success if their LTR broke away from them.

we face the blackpill for most of us because we failed to get those LTR in our teens and get status failo so as sub 5 PSL we are doomed after 23 and need surgeries to ascend otherwise we get LTBeckies at most.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Smile pill

• +1
who knew chad has peak tinder appeal