This is the average girls college experience

Honestly I think a huge issue is my location. I'm in NYC and all he colleges are commuters. So that means 99% of the students just show up for class and then leave immediately.
I don't know what to do tbh. I'm about to be on my 3rd years so I feel like I missed out completely already and there's no going back.
Back in the first semester before covid I managed to socialization and make some friends. But once covid hit it ruined my momentum, and now it seems everyone has become permanently high inhib after lockdowns and online classes
hmmm maybe it's harder in NYC tbh. what are you studying

Yes, while I am rotting harder than the girl with locked-in syndrome found melted into her couch.

Life truly is a scam

hmmm maybe it's harder in NYC tbh. what are you studying
STEMcel, so even worse jfl.
Lucky if there's even 1 girl in my classes

Dude this just looks like any normal persons experience

Dude this just looks like any normal persons experience
This is apex fallacy.
The vast majority of men will not experience anything close to this.
At best most guys have 2 friends that they play video games with and maybe go out together once a month.

college in the united state looks absolutely unreal

i always thought american pie were just movie and they made things look better but i was wrong

it’s the ultimate life experience there’s nothing better than that

college in the united state looks absolutely unreal

i always thought american pie were just movie and they made things look better but i was wrong

it’s the ultimate life experience there’s nothing better than that
This also makes it so you will be completely ostracized in America if you miss out on those experiences.
I remember I was talking to a prettyboy friend of mine and I told him that I didn't go to highschool prom. He legit looked at me like I just told him I was a pedophile

I don't think I've ever had those "youthful" experiences, if I am understanding you correctly. I don't think I ever will either. The experiences you talk of rely upon naivety of the perciever, a lack of awareness of how the world operates, where they stand in it, and their level of privilege. Growing up in a semi-abusive household without siblings, and being bullied in my younger school years led to me maturing at a MUCH faster rate than my peers, and led to my awareness of lookism before even entering college. Does it suck I will never experience those naive, vulnerable moments? kind of. Would I change the past if I could? absolutely not. I have a much more successful and fulfilling life now than I ever would have if I had allowed myself to be inadept and limited by a lack of wisdom. Every time I get that feeling of "missing out" that you speak of, I remind myself that I would much rather be set free by the truth as I am currently, than not know the truth at all, even if my life seemed better whilst plugged into the matrix of lies.
It’s all fake. Naive young people who wasting their youth away and posing for an image. There’s nothing to envy

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Orbeck of Vinheim
average female college freshman takes three to five different dicks every week

normie and ugly STEMcels go to parties too but the only thing they do at parties is trying to have fun through getting drunk while chads flirt with stacies

I fucking hate women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064