This is the best body type on a female (Best body type on planet earth) - Warning: Very Bonerfuel

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge

98F37745 7225 4B74 8B36 4F366329796E

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
that's highly frauded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and flippasav
Will age like pile of shit.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, tombradylover, UglyAsHell and 2 others
This is the best body type
IMG 3369

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, tombradylover, UglyAsHell and 9 others
Fat in 1990s/early 2000s.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Ideal body type for low-class niggers so much fucking fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, tombradylover, UglyAsHell and 3 others
Another fatty fucker has joined the ranks. He will unlock the "High T Cope" ability soon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 29078, DelonLover1999 and 5 others
Another fatty fucker has joined the ranks. He will unlock the "High T Cope" ability soon
She is literally thin I would even fuck women bigger than that. It’s common sense to not fuck skinny tranny built girls but to fuck women like I showed.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Whatever0, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell
  • +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and Deleted member 24459
fat and probably a bitch

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
fat and probably a bitch
Skinny for me (kinda)

She goes gym and stays in shape

Women like these have healthy hormone levels not some fucking tranny ogre

• JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell
Her legs are so thick it makes them look a bit fat from a distance

Disgusting bra and likely a disgusting accent too with a recessed face unless Irish

And at JFL the hiding hipster 80's wives' glasses.
Bra? That's your nitpick? It's not even bad. Accent i can assume so but her face isn't recessed. She wears pounds of make-up but still I'd wager looks decent without it. The real winner is her body but she does seem very slutty.

Bra? That's your nitpick? It's not even bad. Accent i can assume so but her face isn't recessed. She wears pounds of make-up but still I'd wager looks decent without it. The real winner is her body but she does seem very slutty.
It's a UK thing if you're not from here you won't get it son.

It's a UK thing if you're not from here you won't get it son.
I'm from the UK dumbfuck, your nitpicking is retarded. Just accept she's a stacy, atleast in the UK.

• +1
I am now permanently impotent because of you and your retarded post fuck you

I'm from the UK dumbfuck, your nitpicking is retarded. Just accept she's a stacy, atleast in the UK.
As a brit here I would say she looks like a healthy female

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Thinking that land whale is bonerfuel never for you
Landwhale? She goes gym, gets her life in shape, barely eats.

She is slim thick
I personally want her ass bigger it’s a healthy sign of normal testosterone levels

View attachment 2271392
that's highly frauded
Will age like pile of shit.
View attachment 2271392
Fat in 1990s/early 2000s.
Fat and too big i like flat chested petite girls
Ideal body type for low-class niggers so much fucking fat
fat and probably a bitch
Look how slim her face is so defined…

CEA41922 94B6 469A A18B B320C8DA3E3F

Why dream about women like this anyway? You will never have her ya’ll just jealous jfl

BBC ONLY HOMIE SO STAY AWAY WITH YOUR FILTHY ASS WHITE CRACKA WIMPY HANDS

• JFL
Look how slim her face is so defined…

View attachment 2272227
I do not like the body type, i much prefer the other girl. It really is a wonder how there's so many girls with this massive body type with the fat all in the right places and have a relatively normal face. Artificially increased levels of Estrogen probably have contributed to so many women being able to have such a body type.

• +1
BBC ONLY HOMIE SO STAY AWAY WITH YOUR FILTHY ASS WHITE CRACKA WIMPY HANDS
Buff nigga😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Go forth and fertilise big white women

>She's a Stacy
>At least in the UK.

And I haven't been commenting about her body, try harder. But oh yes, I'm a retard yet you've determined her face from a selfie with the phone covering it completely, lmao

@flippasav I thought you knew better

Last edited:
Landwhale? She goes gym, gets her life in shape, barely eats.

She is slim thick
I personally want her ass bigger it’s a healthy sign of normal testosterone levels
"Slim thick"

Istockphoto 475327168 612x612

>She's a Stacy
>At least in the UK.

Oh yes, because I'm a retard yet you've determined her face from a selfie with the phone covering it completely, lmao

Her body alone puts her in the top 1%. I've alreadymentioned she has a lot of make-up on but you can still kinda see her facial bone structure and it doesn't look bad or recessed. She has pics showing her face if you bother to look at her twitter etc.

• +1
Her body alone puts her in the top 1%. I've alreadymentioned she has a lot of make-up on but you can still kinda see her facial bone structure and it doesn't look bad or recessed. She has pics showing her face if you bother to look at her twitter etc.
This is ideal:

-Defined face
-Flat stomach
-Wide hips
-Big thighs and ass
-Medium tits

>She's a Stacy
>At least in the UK.

And I haven't been commenting about her body, try harder. But oh yes, I'm a retard yet you've determined her face from a selfie with the phone covering it completely, lmao

This is ideal:

-Defined face
-Flat stomach
-Wide hips
-Big thighs and ass
-Medium tits

This is ideal:

-Defined face
-Flat stomach
-Wide hips
-Big thighs and ass
-Medium tits
Sure but your big thighs and ass is fat/landwhale tier to me. Big baboon asses don't do it for me

Sure but your big thighs and ass is fat/landwhale tier to me. Big baboon asses don't do it for me
Ok this is fit thighs and butt mind blown by the fact people call her a ‘landwhale’

6D75949F B2B2 4471 80BC 27E9E396899B

Ok this is fit thighs and butt mind blown by the fact people call her a ‘landwhale’

View attachment 2272251
Nothing wrong with her, some men just like a little thinner women like the one posted above. It's all preference amigo. I'm not saying I'd turn this woman down, she's still very hot but kinda fatty thighs and huge ass.

• +1
Nothing wrong with her, some men just like a little thinner women like the one posted above. It's all preference amigo. I'm not saying I'd turn this woman down, she's still very hot but kinda fatty thighs and huge ass.
Facts yeah makes sense

Sure mate. If that helps you cope.

Her low-class drops her to about the general sub 50% population, and that's fair nitpicking compared to some of the other autism I've seen on this shithole. Your business if you want to drool over standard sluts I see every weekend. More power to you if you can tolerate face and scatty chav accents.
hablador-ronaldo.gif

This is ideal:

-Defined face
-Flat stomach
-Wide hips
-Big thighs and ass
-Medium tits
Stop contradicting.

Sure mate. If that helps you cope.

Her low-class drops her to about the general sub 50% population, and that's fair nitpicking compared to some of the other autism I've seen on this shithole. Your business if you want to drool over standard sluts I see every weekend. More power to you if you can tolerate face and scatty chav accents.
hablador-ronaldo.gif

Stop contradicting.
I’m just saying what I have to say with the use of common sense