this is the best geomaxing country no one talks about

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
cook islands
you lirterally mog 50 % of its population by just being lean

@Xtra you can ascend with a white BBW, they speak english aswell.

Pays 50 dollars to have his posting history deleted..
KjN2rzn.jpg

but..

just visit some random islands with one airstrip you can only reach from 2 airports theory

just become a bush pilot theory

@Xtra you can ascend with a white BBW, they speak english aswell.
these retards dont understand standards aren’t the same everywhere. like for example in japan fat people, even chubby people are mocked and laughed at, while in the country in the video or the south of usa it’s the opposite, twinks will be laughed at and fat guys will be picked over them

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
these retards dont understand standards aren’t the same everywhere. like for example in japan fat people, even chubby people are mocked and laughed at, while in the country in the video or the south of usa it’s the opposite, twinks will be laughed at and fat guys will be picked over them
I thought you liked BBW so i thought you would wanna geomax to this place :lul::lul:

I thought you liked BBW so i thought you would wanna geomax to this place :lul::lul:
i prefer bbw to skinny girls yes but i dont have the money for geomaxxing and im not NT enough for it anyway

• So Sad
i prefer bbw to skinny girls yes but i dont have the money for geomaxxing and im not NT enough for it anyway
Have you tried drugs to be nt? Normies all use alcohol to be nt anyways

Have you tried drugs to be nt? Normies all use alcohol to be nt anyways
only thing i ever did was alcohol and i despise the taste of it. alcohol makes me slightly more nt but it’s fucking poison and tastes horrible so i rarely drink it

• So Sad