Lookstralia is the most brutal country

america would be the most heightist, but chadstralia is easily the most lookist
Australia is gonna be a hapa nation anyway who cares

• +1
Reactions: 1.618 and guilty
I heard Sydney is filled with bunch of rich chinks and nothing else, its even hard to find surfer boys like barret or hemsworth type these days

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and guilty
Surfer/skater Chad mogs all sports players in Chadstralia

I heard Sydney is filled with bunch of rich chinks and nothing else, its even hard to find surfer boys like barret or hemsworth type these days
yep, very few men fit the beauty standards here, but a few will be handpicked and called the norm, to no surprise either these guys are also the ones getting all the hot women

Why did i have to be born in Australia, probably the most lookscentric country there is. You can have the best personality/aura but it means nothing if your face isn’t good enough. Just being tall isn’t enough here

wageslaving for surgery is my only hope

edit: jfl was talking to a mtb for a week and we really clicked personality wise and we were gonna meet up. i showed her my face and she’s ghosted me since :lul:
Get fucked England is

america would be the most heightist, but chadstralia is easily the most lookist
isnt everyone in australia is a mullet head redneck ? I heard that only

• +1
Reactions: guilty
  • +1
ohh I see can u show me how an average guy looks like there ?
could show you one of my mates but for doxxing purposes nah lmao. just think of the average guy from western europe, or average guy from italy, greece, germany, england etc. there’s hella ethnics as well here but who cares ab them

if i haven’t ascended with surgeries by the time i finish my degree, im fucking out of here, no reason to be here especially when coceancig has lost his license
Fuarkin brutal
Is there no hope of him coming back?! Its over for me if hes gone for good

• +1
Fuarkin brutal
Is there no hope of him coming back?! Its over for me if hes gone for good
same brahhh, i think he might be gone, i need him bc he’s like the only blackpilled surgeon here and i want the private health insurance here

Thank God you weren't born in the slums of south korea you ungrateful fuck.

same brahhh, i think he might be gone, i need him bc he’s like the only blackpilled surgeon here and i want the private health insurance here
Havent heard news from the guy, complete mystery what happened to him
spend thousands on insurance a year and waited so long for the insurance, if I cancel my insurance now i have to wait a whole year for it

• +1
have you encountered the aboriginal peoples?:y'all:

Havent heard news from the guy, complete mystery what happened to him
spend thousands on insurance a year and waited so long for the insurance, if I cancel my insurance now i have to wait a whole year for it
i’m probably a good 1 year away from getting bimax, what should i make sure i include in my insurance now so that i have it then?

i’m probably a good 1 year away from getting bimax, what should i make sure i include in my insurance now so that i have it then?
I will have to check but I think insurance covers it otherwise its 40k and he wont operate unless you have insurance. What are you gonna do in a year if coceancig is still suspended?! Id be too old to slay uni whores if i waited a year

• +1
I will have to check but I think insurance covers it otherwise its 40k and he wont operate unless you have insurance. What are you gonna do in a year if coceancig is still suspended?! Id be too old to slay uni whores if i waited a year
If coceancig is still suspended before august then i’ll either look into surgeons elsewhere or try find another good surgeon here. i will be prime age for the next 1-2 years to slay uni whores so i don’t wanna ruin it.

Can you pm me your insurance plan? I have to get it sorted now as insurance is weird with it

Main thing is if the chadlites are masc or pretty boy
There's not many prettyboys past 20 in Australia. the desired look by Aus women is kinda similar to the UK ogre one but more of an Australian take on it (tall, tan, stubble, gymcel,"airy chad" clothes, low IQ way of talking/behaviour). In general intellectualism and anything that can be associated with it (eg prettyboys) are looked down here

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
There's not many prettyboys past 20 in Australia. the desired look by Aus women is kinda similar to the UK ogre one but more of an Australian take on it (tall, tan, stubble, gymcel,"airy chad" clothes, low IQ way of talking/behaviour). In general intellectualism and anything that can be associated with it (eg prettyboys) are looked down here
so prettyboys rot

• So Sad
Reactions: HellenicChad
I agree, prettyboys slay women under 20 tho

Wdym asian? When Australians say "asian", what are they referring to? Cuz in the us it means East or South East Asians while UK it's south asians.
mongoloid people, east and southeast asians, typically excluding indians and mena.

Australia is gonna be a hapa nation anyway who cares
yeah, i also see many old washed up white men have SEA mail order brides that are decades younger than them, one of the reasons ill never touch a SEA foid with a ten foot pole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and guilty