Kolex
Bronze
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2025
- Posts
- 343
- Reputation
- 123
I include different types of lighting angles and side, front and 3/4
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ty man, pushing for htnid say ur a candidate for HMTN, keep up the good work unc
Currently growing it out and getting a reperm in like 2 weeksFix the hair and we're HTN, the style is perfectly fine but the texture etc is not there at all, grow it out more and work from there
I include different types of lighting angles and side, front and 3/4View attachment 5691475View attachment 5691476View attachment 5691477View attachment 5691479
Ty manGay tier normie tbf
I include different types of lighting angles and side, front and 3/4View attachment 5691475View attachment 5691476View attachment 5691477View attachment 5691479
hmtn-htn, potential for cl easyI include different types of lighting angles and side, front and 3/4View attachment 5691475View attachment 5691476View attachment 5691477View attachment 5691479
Yea i know, only fix is hydrocortisone or accutane i think, but idk what i could do otherwise
No way near cl potential, unless i hardmaxxhmtn-htn, potential for cl easy
ur retarded u def got it broNo way near cl potential, unless i hardmaxx
Well, obviously, he won't fix his nose, lips, and eyes using softmaxur retarded u def got it bro
yeah he has it in the bag fasho
Brother, I believe in you, by the way, I'm wondering if asymmetry is the result of fibrosis. Or from nature?Yea i know, only fix is hydrocortisone or accutane i think, but idk what i could do otherwise
He won't become a CL if he gets rhinoplasty, the chances are goodyeah he has it in the bag fasho
Idk, i have a chalazion in my right eye, might be why, otherwise its just natureBrother, I believe in you, by the way, I'm wondering if asymmetry is the result of fibrosis. Or from nature?
View attachment 5691794
Didn't you do Bonesmashing for fibrosis?Idk, i have a chalazion in my right eye, might be why, otherwise its just nature
Yea i did my first sesh todayDidn't you do Bonesmashing for fibrosis?
I include different types of lighting angles and side, front and 3/4View attachment 5691475View attachment 5691476View attachment 5691477View attachment 5691479
Looking pretty good. Solid mtn at the leastI include different types of lighting angles and side, front and 3/4View attachment 5691475View attachment 5691476View attachment 5691477View attachment 5691479