This Is The Biggest Cuck In The Whole World

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
C66BtnjWoAEkv8J.jpg

Just got blocked from using groups for no apparent reason, I barely use this shit, it's probably because I reported a phaggot posting nude pictures on sexual positions.

How is he the biggest cuck in the world when he could buy you and your entire family and the village you come from?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Drugs, Pillarman and 1 other person
How is he the biggest cuck in the world when he could buy you and your entire family and the village you come from?

Doing this won't compensate for his shitty genetics

jfl at facebook cucks

He can buy the entire city I live in, but he'll never be able to buy my genes and the experiences that I had of girls approaching me. Oh wait, he got that last part, from compulsive gook who probably fucks his asshole every night when they go to bed :lul:

Doing this won't compensate for his shitty genetics
I wouldn't say he has bad genes. He is smart and clearly able to survive.

From a primitive point of view, he might have bad genes, but he can compensate for it, while most cucks can't.
He can buy the entire city I live in, but he'll never be able to buy my genes and the experiences that I had of girls approaching me. Oh wait, he got that last part, from compulsive gook who probably fucks his asshole every night when they go to bed :lul:
Doesn't change the fact that most men on this planet are in a situation way worse than his. And that is one hell of an understatement fron my part.

Utterly a subhuman