This is the biggest loser of this forum

D

Deleted member 67900

White HTN 6'4 8x5
Now I have a lot of enemies (not really they are below me) like this autismcel obsessed dude or brickboy shitskin @moreroidsmoredates, but @Bojack you make such shitposts about you losing weight only something a woman would do "hey guys i lost 2lbs today im so determined" meanwhile chad walks 5 miles to buy the milk and does not tell anyone about his struggles you are a fucking pussy 28 years old jobless never tried anything in life youre actually sad not even worth circlejerking with.

wtf are u babbling about

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Sprinkles
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, rileyma10 and LancasteR

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Bojack is one of the biggest truecels here on par with Zero

meanwhile chad
Episode 4 Starz GIF by Heels

Bojack is one of the biggest truecels here on par with Zero
i dont understand him, id feel sympathy for him if he actually had it harder than me like he says he does (he never did he complains like a woman)

i dont understand him, id feel sympathy for him if he actually had it harder than me like he says he does (he never did he complains like a woman)
He has made videos in past of himself cold approaching and being rejected

Pretty sure he actually had it harder and/or worse than you. He's schizophrenic and has a 4 inch dick. It's not like he didn't try either, he's just too dumb to get it. I'm not hating on him but he needs a reality check. He spent all his money on crypto and slot machines. He could've had surgery for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760
like actually please i wanna see

Everyone knows the biggest forum loser is @AOL

Pretty sure he actually had it harder and/or worse than you. He's schizophrenic and has a 4 inch dick. It's not like he didn't try either, he's just too dumb to get it. I'm not hating on him but he needs a reality check. He spent all his money on crypto and slot machines. He could've had surgery for that.
that sucks but ive been homeless for a whole year at 17, went days without food and had absolutely no idea what would happen tomorrow, that was when my parents couldnt take me and other bullshit waiting for trial so on, ive told him that and he doesnt seem to believe it

that sucks but ive been homeless for a whole year at 17, went days without food and had absolutely no idea what would happen tomorrow, that was when my parents couldnt take me and other bullshit waiting for trial so on, ive told him that and he doesnt seem to believe it
almost a whole year, like 8 months but still it was ROUGH

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
almost a whole year, like 8 months but still it was ROUGH
Alr but you also have a better capacity to handle things. Maybe it was harder for you, but if Bojack had to live on the street he would have to do blowjobs on old men just to get money for one chicken ramen noodle.

I beg you to send it
Im not searching in 28k posts lol. maybe he posted in the private server but he posted and others laughed about it

Alr but you also have a better capacity to handle things. Maybe it was harder for you, but if Bojack had to live on the street he would have to do blowjobs on old men just to get money for one chicken ramen noodle.
Yeah he wanted to dick measure who had it harder, something a woman only would do, either way that only shows more why it is hard for him

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah he wanted to dick measure who had it harder, something a woman only would do, either way that only shows more why it is hard for him
My situation was harder than both of yours but yea bojack is very lazy and spergy. Him and mvp have been around the same amount of time and are both schizos who enter psych wads 24/7

My situation was harder than both of yours but yea bojack is very lazy and spergy. Him and mvp have been around the same amount of time and are both schizos who enter psych wads 24/7
for real? I dont know being plain ugly and having a small dick is pretty rough sure but imagine having legit halos that you cant use because of your financial situation that feeling sucks its like youre almost there but youre not.

for real? I dont know being plain ugly and having a small dick is pretty rough sure but imagine having legit halos that you cant use because of your financial situation that feeling sucks its like youre almost there but youre not.
I cock mog u retarded dicklet.

Last edited:
I cock mog u retarded dicklet. Also my financial situation is decent lol what I’m working now anyways and it’s legit such a good relief from rotting tbh. I have a few thousand saved anyways from the 2 summers before 2023 and plan on investing.
why so aggressive? I have an 8 inch penis

why so aggressive? I have an 8 inch penis
Bro putting the ruler behind ur crotch does not mean u have a 8 inch dick