This Is the definition of LTN

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
3930256 7540986D 6BDF 42A8 8E5C AE0D0B18BA0F
3888297 1705269269978

0 positive masculine trait, eyes don't convey emotions, faces that don't tell a story overall. The body Is either too frail and skinny or Chubby, both 0 sex appeal. The phenotype Is ethnik, they don't carry the virtue and wisdom of the White man. The look Is harmless, couldn't hurt a fly. Height Is not imposing, often at women's eye level. Women Want to immediate step over individuals like those. Those are the people Who are not going to make it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters, efidescontinuado, flippasav and 14 others
@Bojack when are you going to kill the rats who shoved the meds down your throat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Variety Jones and the BULL
@Bojack is low tier subhuman but @InnerVoid mogs

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 57356, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7 and Variety Jones
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Variety Jones, TechnoBoss, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
@Bojack is low tier subhuman but @InnerVoid mogs
Left is ltn- right one mtn. The right one looks tall with a good frame, carries him to htn imo.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
İf the guy on the right had a machete thraatening you, İ bet you would die. He looks like an executioner with knife.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and the BULL
Left is ltn- right one mtn. The right one looks tall with a good frame, carries him to htn imo.
Bojack isn’t ltn at least to me he looks below that

Ltn isn’t that ugly they are like avarage people with mtn potential but usually overweight or greasy

Or maybe some cases have some bad features but in his case no matter how many surgeries u give him he can’t even be mtn

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
The Asian guy looks like absolute dogshit, but Crestfallen looks average.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Variety Jones and WishIwasChico
Bojack isn’t ltn at least to me he looks below that

Ltn isn’t that ugly they are like avarage people with mtn potential but usually overweight or greasy

Or maybe some cases have some bad features but in his case no matter how many surgeries u give him he can’t even be mtn
Why do you think he can’t ascend to mtn with surgeries?

Looks like you’re uneducated about this.

The curry mogs Saladoon back to the slums of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Nigga idk his face pheno everything looks beyond over

At least here in the west

The second guy is normal looking
For western standards his pheno is indeed really bad, also he has a twink frame and height. But in asia he will be fine.

• +1
For western standards his pheno is indeed really bad, also he has a twink frame and height. But in asia he will be fine.
He’s American tho @Bojack has American accent and he’s schizo and short what potential this nigga have

• +1

what happened to the lighting pill buddy? few days ago you were dodging me when i told you i lost 15kg between 2017 and 2019

why doesnt @Bojack looksmax? its not like its compeltely over if he gymmaxxed shaved, got rid of glasses, skincare, haircut and neckmaxed

why doesnt @Bojack looksmax? its not like its compeltely over if he gymmaxxed shaved, got rid of glasses, skincare, haircut and neckmaxed
Looks like an asian dude you could demolish in a streetfight.

• JFL
Reactions: Variety Jones and the BULL
Innervoid is like a high MTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, TsarTsar444, TechnoBoss and 2 others
what happened to the lighting pill buddy? few days ago you were dodging me when i told you i lost 15kg between 2017 and 2019
Do you have any new pics or Just brb using imagination?

can you explain? would he get tinder matches in asia? would he do arranged marriage? would the wife hate him for how he looks?

• JFL
can you explain? would he get tinder matches in asia? would he do arranged marriage? would the wife hate him for how he looks?
In asia he is just a normal looking dude. He will do well and will likely get a girlfriend if he has a social life.

• +1
In asia he is just a normal looking dude. He will do well and will likely get a girlfriend if he has a social life.
if thats normal in asia the wmaf pill will not go away for 200 years

innervoid aint even looking that bad why he schizo rambling 24/7 about getting no pussy cuz of his face. actual least brain damaged .org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Primalsplit and Variety Jones
  • JFL
i could beat 99% of org in a street fight cuz of my genetics this is no accomplishment
You would lose against me bro, im sorry.

• JFL
you literally said i was chubby in 2017 lmao. now you are taking it back again
Don't you Always Say that you're unfuckable? Why are you so defensive all of a sudden

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
If you think the dude on the right is a LTN you have uncurable PSL autism, beyond over

• +1
Innervoid after grooming look like a disney prince lets be realistic

He is brutally failod by his GIGA RETARDED demeanor.. how mentally retarded does one have to be to project themself in such an insecure autistic way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
Don't you Always Say that you're unfuckable? Why are you so defensive all of a sudden
because i lost 15kg pics between the two pics and you call it "lighting"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
he’s mentally ill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and InnerVoid
The guy on the right is fine wtf? Like MTN+ SMV

To all your newbie niggers shitting on bojack. You'll never be as low inhib as him bojack unironically approached like 50+ females in a single day and uploaded the video on lookism. That is how much of a low inhib mogger he was. Do not disrespect the king

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Right looks like he just escaped out of a Greek Dalit mental asylum

I do looksmax bro I’m just hindered by the pills

• +1
Reactions: buflek
@Bojack when are you going to kill the rats who shoved the meds down your throat
I can’t get them they call cops whenever I do anything

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Variety Jones
Oh my god the guy in the second pic looks disgusting. I'm gonna throw up.
40b41d46a779193ebf7bf37aaea5a23c

• JFL
View attachment 2801222View attachment 2801223

0 positive masculine trait, eyes don't convey emotions, faces that don't tell a story overall. The body Is either too frail and skinny or Chubby, both 0 sex appeal. The phenotype Is ethnik, they don't carry the virtue and wisdom of the White man. The look Is harmless, couldn't hurt a fly. Height Is not imposing, often at women's eye level. Women Want to immediate step over individuals like those. Those are the people Who are not going to make it
Fuck i look like the left