This is the End. We got Massive amount of Military Troops all over the US

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
This is the end of the United States as we know it.

Will the military overthrow the corruption and save us from the deathgrip of the Rothschild banking cartel?

Or will they will be used to enslave us and force vaccinations in our blood and take away our guns?

Stay tuned these 2 weeks will be the most interesting time of our lives

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 5875, TheChosenChad and 11 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
fake news from hyrule

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9217, LostYouth and 10 others
Nah US is still gucci.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7240
I'm sorry for drippin. But drippin what I do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others

qbros... i dont feel so good...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, Deleted member 2205, Jagged0 and 21 others
I've been hearing this for years. Nothing is going to happen you absolute massive faggot. I will come back in 2 week and laugh at you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Slayer, TheChosenChad, MentalistKebab and 13 others
I think it’s just protection for Biden’s inauguration

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, TheChosenChad, tyronelite and 5 others
I've been hearing this for years. Nothing is going to happen you absolute massive faggot. I will come back in 2 week and laugh at you.
After you take your SAFE and EFFECTIVE vaccine we will never hear from you again

Also something BIG definitely will happen, whether good or bad is yet to be seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10524, Hozay and 3 others
There’s probably gonna be some violence from pissed off Trump supporters. I don’t blame them tbh, they’ve been pushed around for a while now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and RichardSpencel
i dont get why OP thinks change is gonna be super sudden. like in 2 weeks nothing too major could happen, but then he'll say the elites still have a long term plan

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Looks234, Hozay and 2 others
i dont get why OP thinks change is gonna be super sudden. like in 2 weeks nothing too major could happen, but then he'll say the elites still have a long term plan
If Biden gets in successfully that will be HUGE

2020 was the fastest I ever seen the elites move, Corona Hoax, Gloabl Economy collapse, complete censorship all over the internet, Fox News betrayed conservatives, Republicans betrayed Trump

Things are ramping up fast, elites want everything complete by 2030

Also the vaccine is sure to ruin the lives of 10s of millions this year alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Hozay and Arvenas

2020 was the fastest I ever seen the elites move, Corona Hoax, Gloabl Economy collapse, complete censorship all over the internet, Fox News betrayed conservatives, Republicans betrayed Trump

And yet no mentions of Jews. Nothing good will come out of this, seems you have some copium left in the tank since you're hopeful for a positive outcome.

well the vaccine will be big i agree. but that isnt within the next two weeks

and biden getting in isn't a struggle, its already set that he is gonna get in no? you really think he's gonna be stopped from getting in?

And yet no mentions of Jews. Nothing good will come out of this, seems you have some copium left in the tank since you're hopeful for a positive outcome.
Yeah hope for the best

But lets be honest if the Jews have Trump locked down, then what can we do ?

The only option we have is to get the US military on our side to overthrow the corrupt goverment, besides that we might as well be Germany at the end of World War 2, just waiting to be completely demolished

well the vaccine will be big i agree. but that isnt within the next two weeks

and biden getting in isn't a struggle, its already set that he is gonna get in no? you really think he's gonna be stopped from getting in?

Like I said I hope Trump has a plan to stop him, but if he doesn't then we are all screwed, once the vaccine becomes mandatory to go to work I will be cashing out my crypto and just doing drugs until I run out of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
go paddock

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and magnificentcel
Like I said I hope Trump has a plan to stop him, but if he doesn't then we are all screwed, once the vaccine becomes mandatory to go to work I will be cashing out my crypto and just doing drugs until I run out of money
i guess i'm lucky to be a NEET then

Lmao
[automerge]1610633052[/automerge]
Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
How do you get money ? If you get a check from the goverment they may mandate vaccine
my mom died when i was 13 so i got over 30k in life insurance

also i have a quarter ownership of my house along with my dad and two sisters and my house is worth about half a million.

i dont get a check from the government though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Yeah hope for the best

But lets be honest if the Jews have Trump locked down, then what can we do ?

The only option we have is to get the US military on our side to overthrow the corrupt goverment, besides that we might as well be Germany at the end of World War 2, just waiting to be completely demolished
it s over son, the jews won . China will be the next superpower

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5875

also i have a quarter ownership of my house along with my dad and two sisters and my house is worth about half a million.

lucky ass mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 4612
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
I'm not even allowed to be NEET anymore, they threatened me with mental asylum admission if I keep "not functioning"
Time to provide for Chad's cumdump nd her spawn

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

lmao

lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No its not
Its just bc of riots
So they have to protect federal buildings
Its not the "end"

Last edited:
No its not
Its just bc of riots
So they have to protect federal buildings
Its not the "end"
Yes it is pea brain, The Great Reset is here

Bitcoin is back up to $39k I was right AGAIN

Yes it is pea brain, The Great Reset is here

Bitcoin is back up to $39k I was right AGAIN
Great reset is not even finalized what?
Its gonna crash AGAIN when the election happens

What do u think will happen to butcoin
Its going to the moon atleast $100,000

Bill Gates and the Great Reset like Bitcoin alot and they are billionares

Hi Ritalincel, can u be my gf
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
was shocked by how many of the national guard in those capital pictures were obese or female lmao

our military is such a fucking absolute joke wed get rolled by china or russia rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2632
was shocked by how many of the national guard in those capital pictures were obese or female lmao

our military is such a fucking absolute joke wed get rolled by china or russia rn
Equality bro

Nothing but cucks, low IQ minorities, fags and lesbos, overweight

Brb Moving to Russia

Oh yeah the Special Forces are still WHITE MEN ONLY thats why they get shit done

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Cali Yuga
January 18,19 and 20
will be vERy intEResting

After you take your SAFE and EFFECTIVE vaccine we will never hear from you again

Also something BIG definitely will happen, whether good or bad is yet to be seen
You're a fucking retard. People have been saying shit like this since I was like 13 years old on YouTube and i'm 22 now. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. Don't worry though, like you said 2 weeks. I'll be back to laugh at your conspiracy tin foil wearing ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 10524 and RichardSpencel

Apparently some reddit cucks keep deepthroating us army saying how advanced it is and shit compared to russia’s or china’s

Apparently some reddit cucks keep deepthroating us army saying how advanced it is and shit compared to russia’s or china’s
Yes from the USA military is technologically more advanced and has far more bases across the world than any other, and the most experience than any other

The troops may not be as good as the WWII troops, but the technological advancement still poses a mighty threat, plus most infantry and Spec Ops guys are White Men with the High T traits you expect

Doesnt matter how sohpisticated your tech is when you dont have the surplus supply of able bodied, NON-DEMORALIZED, competent, high IQ men to use them. Every single woman in the army would do whatever she had to do to get out of combat the second there was a whisper of hot war with another country that could actually defend itself.

The US army is a welfare program plus a giveaway to giant bureaucratic/administrative bloat retards who serve no purpose and defense corps. Its a paper tiger that only exists to keep the economy going and provide a form of UBI to flyover country proles who would otherwise be dying of opioid overdose in their ghost towns/going ER/becoming politically radicalized/etc.

If you were american would you defend this place from the chinese or the russians if it was life or death? What is there left to defend? Vampiric ruling looting the country and selling the pipes while the people have zero recourse? Woke capital trying to psyop your kids into castrating themselves? Lmao is rather be rules by putin or china. I'd rather not have the right to criticize the party or the dictator tan not have the right to express basic opinions about the world that are self evident and that every one of my ancestors before 100 years ago took for granted.

There are small groups within the military which are probably still highly effective btu they are in the VAST minority. That said modern warfare is way past tanks and carriers shooting at each other. World war 3 is already here, its an INFOWAR and your worldview is th battlefield.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Nothings going to happen this is all cope so you don’t have to think about your miserable life

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Hozay