This is the End. We got Massive amount of Military Troops all over the US

Nothings going to happen this is all cope so you don’t have to think about your miserable life
Don't worry this faggot isn't going to hear the last of me when i come back in two weeks and bully him for being a schizophrenic retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and RichardSpencel
Time to book a ticket for Mumbai

Nothings going to happen this is all cope so you don’t have to think about your miserable life
Life isn't that miserable tbh

I have a good career, alot of Bitcoin, and Im Chadlite

What Im worried about is the future of my country, I want to be able to have a wife and raise children, nothing in life can compare to keeping your genes going its the meaning of life

You can sit here and ponder the right PSL traits, but the underlying issue is feminism has ruined women

Don't worry this faggot isn't going to hear the last of me when i come back in two weeks and bully him for being a schizophrenic retard
Bro you're so Low IQ you're getting the vaccine you wont be laughing at anybody when you inject yourself with an experimental toxin

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Bro you're so Low IQ you're getting the vaccine you wont be laughing at anybody when you inject yourself with an experimental toxin
You can't call anyone Low IQ with the bullshit tinfoil info you're spewing right now LOL. It's actually hilarious because I can bet my life on it that nothing will happen in 2 weeks, I will bet you $5000 nothing will happen. Thats how confident I am, keep waiting for your dream doomsday in your basment with your gasmasks faggot. You make yourself look like an idiot coming here making these posts.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, RichardSpencel and sytyl
I have a good career, alot of Bitcoin, and Im Chadlite
3C5C2D02 266F 4E72 BDBA 54B59825B71B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and RichardSpencel

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
You can't call anyone Low IQ with the bullshit tinfoil info you're spewing right now LOL. It's actually hilarious because I can bet my life on it that nothing will happen in 2 weeks, I will bet you $5000 nothing will happen. Thats how confident I am, keep waiting for your dream doomsday in your basment with your gasmasks faggot. You make yourself look like an idiot coming here making these posts.
op thinks he's on the right side of this pic but he's actually on the left tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Copeful, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Mark 13
7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, don’t be alarmed; these things must take place, but it is not yet the end. 8For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines.These are the beginningb of birth pains

Conspiraciesparanoia.me