This is the end.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
I'll make this brief:

to my family -

I love you, mom, even though that you've insulted me, and told me that you should've aborted. I understand that you had cancer and that my dad made you to be angry and bitter towards me.

Dad, you were a stranger, but I finally meet you, four years ago. You're a piece of shit.

Backys, my father and mother will take care of you. I love you all. You show incondicional love, without any kind of judgements.

To everyone else: goodbye.

To my friends -

Please, remind me as the person that I faked being, and not for I truly are. I'm sorry.

There's no point of living in a world where people treat you worse for your looks. There's no point in living among the wolves that eat your flesh. I'm ending things before I fall into my own hate. Goodbye.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, jellyfish101, HighTierNormie and 21 others
To the people that helped me to develop my current self esteem: be thankful that I've decided to end It all without falling into violence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, HighTierNormie, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Please just to try to connect with people who understand you and find a purpose. You can PM me if you want.

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123, ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
If you're going to "leave" permanently you should put your online status on for everyone to see that you weren't lying or that you ascended (in this case... it's subjective).

Bye...

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, PYT and Deleted member 10413
I'll make this brief:

to my family -

I love you, mom, even though that you've insulted me, and told me that you should've aborted. I understand that you had cancer and that my dad made you to be angry and bitter towards me.

Dad, you were a stranger, but I finally meet you, four years ago. You're a piece of shit.

Backys, my father and mother will take care of you. I love you all. You show incondicional love, without any kind of judgements.

To my friends -

Please, remind me as the person that I faked being, and not for I truly are. I'm sorry.

There's no point of living in a world where people treat you worse for your looks. There's no point in living among the wolves that eat your flesh. I'm ending things before I fall into my own hate. Goodbye.
You better stop that. Get a grip, man. So sense in throwing your life away when you've got so much untapped potential. And I promise, you've got it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
If you're going to "leave" permanently you should put your online status on for everyone to see that you weren't lying or that you ascended (in this case... it's subjective).

Bye...
I'm not talking about leaving the site. And I'll leave the site, because It destroys my already non existent confidence. Thanks everyone for reminding me that I'm ugly. The real Life people, the users from this place. In fact, I'll respect everyone when I'll ser you suffering

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Yes I agree. If your life is a book and you know that all of the future pages are just going to be filled with misery you might as well skip to the end.
tumblr_mh78vqQXfC1rwjzpqo1_500.gif

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, AlwaysHaveQuestions, goat2x and 5 others
You better stop that. Get a grip, man. So sense in throwing your life away when you've got so much untapped potential. And I promise, you've got it.
My philtrum is horribly long. Today I've punched my face repeteadly because of that. I don't wanna see that anymore

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and .*my*.
I'm not talking about leaving the site. And I'll leave the site, because It destroys my already non existent confidence. Thanks everyone for reminding me that I'm ugly. The real Life people, the users from this place. In fact, I'll respect everyone when I'll ser you suffering
Everyone here exaggerates what they write. They don't actually mean it.

You can't destroy non-existent confidence, you should find more of it instead and be happy.

Everyone here exaggerates what they write. They don't actually mean it.

You can't destroy non-existent confidence, you should find more of it instead and be happy.
I can't find It because everything reminds me of my unatractiveness. Remarks behind my back, interactions with people in general (specially with girls), lack of interest from people, and lack of comprenhension. If I could live alone without talking with no one, I'd do It. But I can't. And those people Who have called me ugly un real Life, do they reserve respect? No, they don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I can't find It because everything reminds me of my unatractiveness. Remarks behind my back, interactions with people in general (specially with girls), lack of interest from people, and lack of comprenhension. If I could live alone without talking with no one, I'd do It. But I can't.
Become a hermit in the mountains.

Become a hermit in the mountains.
I would if I could, but I preffer to kill myself than to die as a kissless virgin. I want to experience love

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
I would if I could, but I preffer to kill myself than to die as a kissless virgin. I want to experience love
Become a hermit until something/some girls happens/wanders into your life.

Assuming you live until you're like 90, it could happen eventually.

Were would you say that you are at?
6brwsrydvxc51.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
My philtrum is horribly long. Today I've punched my face repeteadly because of that. I don't wanna see that anymore
Then quit looking in the mirror and go live by yourself in the woods for a year or two. You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. Anything's worth a try if you're actually gonna kill yourself. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Maybe that's a bad example I gave (living in the woods), but I'm trying to paint a picture for you. You gotta learn to think outside the box.

I guarantee you just got mental problems. Things aren't as bad as you percieve them to be. You need to learn to quiet your mind. You're probably just young and dumb. And I'm not saying that to be mean to you. I've been there myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and volcelfatcel
afp19990315p1500-f1.gif
I have a plan and I'm getting psychiatric help (antidepressants).
Then quit looking in the mirror and go live by yourself in the woods for a year or two. You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. Anything's worth a try if you're actually gonna kill yourself. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Maybe that's a bad example I gave (living in the woods), but I'm trying to paint a picture for you. You gotta learn to think outside the box.

I guarantee you just got mental problems. Things aren't as bad as you percieve them to be. You need to learn to quiet your mind. You're probably just young and dumb. And I'm not saying that to be mean to you. I've been there myself.
The thing is, I don't have these self esteem and repressed hate issues because of myself, it's because of the constant negative feedback that I've got from people, specially from girls. I've always noticed that something was wrong with my face. It's my philtrum ratio.

dont do it, if u do go er on someone important in gta 5 in lucid dreaming ofc

• +1
Reactions: metagross

The thing is, I don't have these self esteem and repressed hate issues because of myself, it's because of the constant negative feedback that I've got from people, specially from girls. I've always noticed that something was wrong with my face. It's my philtrum ratio.
Well if you don't have much of a future left I would 100% kill yourself. Of course it's hard for me to say whether or not you should as I don't know you so your going to have to figure it out on your own. But know that if you do make the decision to kill yourself that at least I understand. Most people will lie to you and tell you to continue living and that things will "get better" but we both know that isn't always the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and SubhumanCurrycel

philtrum ratio can be fixed by vermillion advancement by merely 500$, dont fuckin end your life bro pls

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and volcelfatcel
Get looks or die trying dont die without trying

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Yerico7 and Deleted member 7419
6brwsrydvxc51.png
Fuck im at 6 and its mostly cause im coping hard to escape. Before months ago i was at 2, i still can't believe my life turned around so quickly

philtrum ratio can be fixed by vermillion advancement by merely 500$, dont fuckin end your life bro pls
If anything I'd moneyMax if I were him and get surgeries to ascend. Defeatist cuck mindset is bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
Before you rope at least inject T to see if it makes you feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Yerico7, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
If anything I'd moneyMax if I were him and get surgeries to ascend. Defeatist cuck mindset is bad.
You know that getting a lot of surgeries is not an ascension, right?

also, i know how hard your life must has been for you, and probably your biggest fear is having to live more 60+ years in the same misery as before. ive seen your face before u aren't even ugly nigga. you probably glowed up a lot if u were bullied while teen, but try to see trough the BDD. forget PSL bullshit, look at the mirror and see who you really are. you dont look bad. your features compliment each other. philtrum is easy to solve.
dont waste your life bro, people started with the upperhand but im sure if you live by a porpuse the tables will turn and you will arise. this is not BS. ive seen you

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and volcelfatcel
You know that getting a lot of surgeries is not an ascension, right?
You can ascend though? Surgeries exist to ascend you. You are severely overplaying your ugliness go outside you are within average margins, women don't date average though that's the issue.

You can ascend though? Surgeries exist to ascend you. You are severely overplaying your ugliness go outside you are within average margins, women don't date average though that's the issue.
But I've Been called quite a few times (behind my back). I'm on the lowest scale of averageness, which is uglyness.

also, i know how hard your life must has been for you, and probably your biggest fear is having to live more 60+ years in the same misery as before. ive seen your face before u aren't even ugly nigga. you probably glowed up a lot if u were bullied while teen, but try to see trough the BDD. forget PSL bullshit, look at the mirror and see who you really are. you dont look bad. your features compliment each other. philtrum is easy to solve.
dont waste your life bro, people started with the upperhand but im sure if you live by a porpuse the tables will turn and you will arise. this is not BS. ive seen you
I mean I can empathize with OP and his parents and his shit life, I have been largely ignored until puberty and been a social reject but we must die trying rather than not try at all.

Don't worry about your looks so much. Everybody's got something wrong with them. When people get into a state like yourself everything tends to get blown out of proportion.

I'm glad you're seeking help. I'm not so hot on people getting on medication but, like I said, anything's worth a try if you're ready to throw in the towel. The meds might help you. But they're not gonna do it all by themselves. You gotta put in some effort of your own into getting your head right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and ThatDjangoWalk
But I've Been called quite a few times (behind my back). I'm on the lowest scale of averageness, which is uglyness.
called (on the past). how long ago? how old are you?

I mean I can empathize with OP and his parents and his shit life, I have been largely ignored until puberty and been a social reject but we must die trying rather than not try at all.
yeaH me too, my life was pretty much the same as his by what hes saying on the ER thread. hard bullying fucks u up but not for life if you dont give up

I'll make this brief:

to my family -

To my friends -

See u tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
called (on the past). how long ago? how old are you?
I mean, this year I've Been called ugly quite a few times, and last year, etc and etc. It has Been an ongoing shit.

Go outside for once and see the world, most people are mildly recessed, they have flat maxillas, no cheekbones, bug eye area. Srsly man this aspie forum and even most normie women don't see the world normally they see models and base their view off that. You can ascend bro better than not trying at all and regretting that you didn't later in life. Surgeries exists, gym exists.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
My problem is not getting ignored, is getting ignored and offended for my looks.

I mean, this year I've Been called ugly quite a few times, and last year, etc and etc. It has Been an ongoing shit.
ive been called ugly three times this despiste being rated above average here (a fucking incel forum with insane standards). i sware to you bro, theres people who realize you are insecure and atack you. I SWARE. people are this bad. they know its not true but they do it anyways cause they know its going to hurt u

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Go outside for once and see the world, most people are mildly recessed, they have flat maxillas, no cheekbones, bug eye area. Srsly man this aspie forum and even most normie women don't see the world normally they see models and base their view off that. You can ascend bro better than not trying at all and regretting that you didn't later in life. Surgeries exists, gym exists.
Why don't most of my friends haven't Been called ugly, then? Why do women ignore me but don't ignore then? I mean, it's what I'm experiencing and I hate when people try to deny my own experiences because It makes my Life to be seen as a chimera which It isn't

My problem is not getting ignored, is getting ignored and offended for my looks.
do you want to see the biggest ascension of your life so you get a little happier?

Women talk shit all the time even to Chad and call him short and his dick small, do you think that stops him from fucking the next woman? No. Normies gossip and talk shit, I've been called fat before. People talk shit all the time don't let that get you down from ascending via surgery and gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 11167
ive been called ugly three times this despiste being rated above average here (a fucking incel forum with insane standards). i sware to you bro, theres people who realize you are insecure and atack you. I SWARE. people are this bad. they know its not true but they do it anyways cause they know its going to hurt u
I've Been called ugly a lot behind my back by girls (they werent talking to me). I've rated here as ugly. It makes sense when I look at my Life. I have almost never gotten called ugly directly

Women talk shit all the time even to Chad and call him short and his dick small, do you think that stops him from fucking the next woman? No. Normies gossip and talk shit, I've been called fat before. People talk shit all the time don't let that get you down from ascending via surgery and gymcelling.
I'll first try to Ascend without surgeries since ain't willing to expend a lot of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
Why don't most of my friends haven't Been called ugly, then? Why do women ignore me but don't ignore then? I mean, it's what I'm experiencing and I hate when people try to deny my own experiences because It makes my Life to be seen as a chimera which It isn't
Your friends are probably above average or slightly above it and are also nt. No ones denying but I'm a fatcel with good facial growth in bone mass that came last year as my puberty started later than my peers. I could count in one hand and still have fingers left for the amount of people I've seen with hollow cheeks irl, let alone hunter eyes which I've never seen. Average guy is utter dogshit in looks.

And btw it's always the same comment: "ugly", "super ugly", "disgusting". I was even pointed out in the middle of the street. If that's what humans are, why can't we treat us as animales?

Your friends are probably above average or slightly above it and are also nt. No ones denying but I'm a fatcel with good facial growth in bone mass that came last year as my puberty started later than my peers. I could count in one hand and still have fingers left for the amount of people I've seen with hollow cheeks irl, let alone hunter eyes which I've never seen. Average guy is utter dogshit in looks.
Yeah, but there's a difference between indiference and offense, you know what I mean? I'm ok with good looking people existing. I'm not ok with getting judged by people for being bad looking. It makes me want to kill them.