This is the human personification of France according to ricecels. Accurate?

Is he an accurate representation for a human version of France?

• Total voters
ive visited it a couple of times and its literally an islamic slum.
FlFvgovWYAAu6es 1

he is blond so no. You can see a lot of people like that in Paris but never in an other city

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
he is blond so no. You can see a lot of people like that in Paris but never in an other city
What country should he be then?
What should France actually look like?

Ever been to Paris 18-19 or departement 93?
Did you ? I live in an area next to Paris in 94 where there is like 50 percent of sandnigger from Algeria or Morroco

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Prettyboy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Xangsane and Jungcuck
The phenotype map of Europe is incredibly accurate imo. Maybe the north of France has a higher percentage of Germanics due to Frankish and Norse and Celtic ancestry, but not the south

199E1111 7FEA 4947 9ADB 6088F6533651

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and TUSSELEIF
Did you ? I live in an area next to Paris in 94 where there is like 50 percent of sandnigger from Algeria or Morroco
Yes

When I travelled with metro 5 & 13 there were times when I was the only white person in the wagon. The area near Gare du Nord and Belleville looked like I was in Africa/Middle East

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren, Xangsane and Jungcuck
IMG 6301

thats More accurate

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
Yes

When I travelled with metro 5 & 13 there were times when I was the only white person in the wagon. The area near Gare du Nord and Belleville looked like I was in Africa/Middle East
I'm often the most french person in the RER even if Im only half savoyard half chinese

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
The phenotype map of Europe is incredibly accurate imo. Maybe the north of France has a higher percentage of Germanics due to Frankish and Norse and Celtic ancestry, but not the south

View attachment 2262799
Does the guy in the OP look Germanic or Scancinavian?

I'm often the most french person in the RER even if Im only half savoyard half chinese
Brutal, rer B towards the northern direction out of the city looks like you are sitting on a train somewhere in Africa

i’ve also met a lot of Chinese and Viatnemese people in Paris but I think they live more like in the 12-13th

Brutal, rer B towards the northern direction out of the city looks like you are sitting on a train somewhere in Africa

i’ve also met a lot of Chinese and Viatnemese people in Paris but I think they live more like in the 12-13th
strangely I'm in a top master in Econ but there is not a single nigger and only 2 algerians out of 40 students, others are full rich white

Does the guy in the OP look Germanic or Scancinavian?
Scandinavians are Germanics but if ur asking if he looks Nordic or continental Germanic them more continental Germanic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Scandinavians are Germanics but if ur asking if he looks Nordic or continental Germanic them more continental Germanic
Why does he look more continental Germanic?
German, Austrian, Swiss or Dutch?

French are generally just slightly less swarthy Italians.
That guy resembles more a Scandinavian or Slavic twink
French are a like a mix of med and nordic tbh

Majestic as fuck
Jacques Cathelineau

"As the War in the Vendée grew in success, Cathelineau joined forces with other counterrevolutionary leaders and was made generalissimo of the Catholic and Royal Army. He inspired his troops by fighting alongside them on the front lines, which proved to be his downfall. In the summer of 1793, while he and his men were storming the city of Nantes, Cathelineau was shot down by a sniper and died soon afterwards."

Chad God fearing monarchist fighting the chud revolutionaries

they refused to serve me meat in a restaurant cause it was some stupid islamic holiday
Why would they refuse to serve you meat specifically? What they served you other food items and drink but not meat?

Why would they refuse to serve you meat specifically? What they served you other food items and drink but not meat?
they didnt serve me anything as i immediately left when they mentioned that they wont serve meat

@Aloha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345