This is the ideal body IRL

E

everythingmatters

Silver
In the real world (not virtual), the ideal body is the body of a REAL and BORN athlete, more specifically, the body of a short distance runner.

A body that screams "high athletic abilities."

The ideal body is not that of brad pitt in fight club, or a gymcelled body, or that of a faggy model. NO. And I repeat, I am speaking in the real world, not in some stupid social network. It is the ideal in every way: dominance, appearance, good genetics vibes, etc.

What's the use of knowing this? Try to simulate this through gymcelling. Do not over train any muscle or muscles related to gymcelling, your role model should be to create a body similar to that of a real athlete not that of an internet fitness model.

Obviously I suppose it would also be necessary to train like a real athlete, which will not be possible for most, but you could try to simulate it.

Also a hormonal balance is a must to achieve these body, I would say that it is the most important after the bone structure and genetic predisposition. A "perfect" hormonal balance can be achieved through a blackpilled diet (eating "healthy" does not do this or counting calories either), bioitentic or steroid hormones and lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Idrissmaxxing, PrisonMike and 7 others
In the real world (not virtual), the ideal body is the body of a REAL and BORN athlete, more specifically, the body of a short distance runner.

The ideal body is not that of brad pitt in fight club, or a gymcelled body, or that of a faggy model. NO. And I repeat, I am speaking in the real world, not in some stupid social network. It is the ideal in every way: dominance, appearance, good genetics vibes, etc.

View attachment 802812

View attachment 802823

View attachment 802826
cope. this is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Gayalienmax, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Hollywood tough guy Mark Wahlberg says his model wife Rhea helped make him  a man

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Jazerk, randomvanish and 2 others
plein-soleil-01.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, JustAFewMM and Taylorswift
true and that's likely on roids

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, everythingmatters, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
all physical qualities being met, while at the same time signaling health and showing that you aren't obsessed with one thing, and have more skills

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
First guy looks like he is on Test though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
all physical qualities being met, while at the same time signaling health and showing that you aren't obsessed with one thing, and have more skills

100%

Gymcelled body = genetic frauder
Athletic body = good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing and Deleted member 5081
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and Vergil.is

What's the use of knowing this? Try to simulate this through gymcelling. Do not over train any muscle or muscles related to gymcelling, your role model should be to create a body similar to that of a real athlete not that of an internet fitness model.

Obviously I suppose it would also be necessary to train like a real athlete, which will not be possible for most, but you could try to simulate it.

Also a hormonal balance is a must to achieve these body, I would say that it is the most important after the bone structure and genetic predisposition. A "perfect" hormonal balance can be achieved through a blackpilled diet (eating "healthy" does not do this or counting calories either), bioitentic or steroid hormones and lifestyle.

View attachment 802812

View attachment 802823

View attachment 802826
Whos first guy?

Jeff seid or prime connor murphy is ideal body

stoo coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
This or death
Age progression  Blake Hawke by SNEEDHAM507 on DeviantArt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
lifefuel for manlets
I made a thread about this
Looking filled out with naturally big legs and musclular ass is only achievable for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
No?! this body just looks as if the person is physically active and has good genetics.. Totally oposite of gymcel

lol, no this guy obviously lifted weights and thus reached that muscular body. This is what I mean, lifting weights / training but not looking like a fucking gymcel but a physically active guy nothing more.

This is in real life. But still people can mentally masturbate and think that a realistic goal is to try to reach Jeff Seid's body

High IQ thread. Lean physique, wide shoulders, long limbs then as much muscle mass as your sport requires.

Long limbs are a legit overlooked Tyrone trait (obviously not exclusive to black people), really help with your proportions esthetically speaking,

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters