This is the ideal male physique

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

Ascending
IDEAL MALE PHYSIQUE

Right here. This is how a man is supposed to look like.

No ultra lean David Laid shit that will only appeal to young teenage boys.
You want to look strong, like you chop wood every morning. If you can grow chest hair like this its a bonus (unless curry).
Getting wide shoulders and huge arms should be your main focus. Dieting to become ultra lean and skinny like some teenage girl will not grant you success. And no I'm not saying you should aim to have a bodybuilder physique like Sam Sulek or something..

"Muh (insert fav model) doesn't have a bulky physique" That's because they have to look good in clothes. A skinny twig like Elias de Poot would benefit from becoming more muscular.

Just think of how intimidating he would look if he was bigger, thats the key here, you should look like you can handle yourself in dangerous situations. (Actually know how to fight too don't just look the part).

If this doesn't get you motivated to start packing on some size, I don't know what will..

DA out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, enchanted_elixir, febinopry and 4 others
We already know this nigga

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zharupodrugu, Clqs and 2 others
Since when roided physiques are ideal?

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Woah
IDEAL MALE PHYSIQUE

View attachment 3115856

You want to look strong, like you chop wood every morning. If you can grow chest hair like this its a bonus (unless curry).
Getting wide shoulders and huge arms should be your main focus. Dieting to become ultra lean and skinny like some teenage girl will not grant you success. And no I'm not saying you should aim to have a bodybuilder physique like Sam Sulek or something..

"Muh (insert fav model) doesn't have a bulky physique" That's because they have to look good in clothes. A skinny twig like Elias de Poot would benefit from becoming more muscular.

View attachment 3119493

Just think of how intimidating he would look if he was bigger, thats the key here, you should look like you can handle yourself in dangerous situations. (Actually know how to fight too don't just look the part).

If this doesn't get you motivated to start packing on some size, I don't know what will..

DA out.
this is so right

• Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender
Not worth the effort bro. Spending money on gear and food and working out 5 times a week can benefit people but come on. Life is a game of risk:reward and effort:reward. You can be 6'0 130 lbs and slay htbs. Literally eating like 2 half meals a day and rotting the rest. I am ltn in pics too. Maybe in late 20s when you're established and successful enough to not have to cook and clean and you're aiming for girls 25+ (girls who care about muscle) like all girls are on birth control now so there's at least some attraction to skinny guys there.

In order to be successful you have to maxx in other facets tho

• Hmm...
Since when roided physiques are ideal?
Henry Cavill actually refused to take steroids for his superman role, he just had to dehydrate himself alot before filming. He was 6'1 and 193 lbs, does that sound crazy?

• JFL
Not worth the effort bro. Spending money on gear and food and working out 5 times a week can benefit people but come on. Life is a game of risk:reward and effort:reward. You can be 6'0 130 lbs and slay htbs. Literally eating like 2 half meals a day and rotting the rest. I am ltn in pics too. Maybe in late 20s when you're established and successful enough to not have to cook and clean and you're aiming for girls 25+ (girls who care about muscle) like all girls are on birth control now so there's at least some attraction to skinny guys there.

Again, I'm not saying you MUST take gear. Being 6'0 and 130lbs is a death sentence unless you're young asf. No woman is going to want that, like Socrates said it is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

You can build a good physique with wide shoulders and big arms without gear. It will just take a bit more time and effort.

• Hmm...
Henry Cavill actually refused to take steroids for his superman role, he just had to dehydrate himself alot before filming. He was 6'1 and 193 lbs, does that sound crazy?
JFL at you if you think he "refused" taking roid. The pic of him you posted is not natty achievable.

-He has slight gyno there
-way too much muscle mass for this leanness
-Overgrown shoulders are also sign of roid usage.

Tell me you have that physique without telling me you have that physique

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, enchanted_elixir, Detective and 1 other person
JFL at you if you think he "refused" taking roid. The pic of him you posted is not natty achievable.

Tbh a lot of people take gear in the fitness industry so yeah. But I'm telling you it doesn't get more natty than Henry Cavill in Hollywood.

Look at this video of Greg Doucette:

If you don't want to watch it he reviews some of Henry's roles and actually determines he's natural.

Last edited:

Henry Cavill isn't that lean actually, I'd say he's like 15%+ bodyfat but just completely dehydrated. He was like 186-190lbs in Man of Steel movies. He'd be way bigger and leaner if he was on roids. Also a pump and lighting would make you look way bigger.

Look at David Goggins here, standing around 6'1 aswell. Seems to be like 215 here and shredded (no pump too!). Still think 185-190 Superman Henry Cavill is unachievable?

If you're 6'3 and htn and a jb Slayer why would you be in this forum in the first place
Telling ppl to not gym with the excuse that you're tall and gl is so fucking dumb
If you're tall and gl you wouldn't be on here in the first place

Even if you're tall and gl why wouldn't you gym? It's a massive boost to smv

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mr.Proper and DarkAscender
Henry Cavill isn't that lean actually, I'd say he's like 15%+ bodyfat but just completely dehydrated. He was like 186-190lbs in Man of Steel movies. He'd be way bigger and leaner if he was on roids. Also a pump and lighting would make you look way bigger.
Despite he is not being "super lean" this level of leanness is also unachievable.

Also roids won't make you cbum or something JFL

Despite he is not being "super lean" this level of leanness is also unachievable.

Also roids won't make you cbum or something JFL
You've never been lean before it seems, don't even speak.

Look at his physique in a different lighting, does he still look like he's on all sorts of things? Does he have large traps, shoulders and is he super lean??

If anything this was his leanest :

He was standing at around 175lbs at 10-12% bodyfat. And this was like 2 years before his superman physique. And he's not nearly as lean, still think its not possible?? You don't think he could put on some muscle and a lot of fat to look bigger? (which he did) And then dehydrated himself (possibly with diuretics). He doesn't look as lean as he did 2 years ago. He would be wayy bigger and leaner if he was on roids. Come on man

Last edited:
??? Are you stupid? You've never been lean before it seems, don't even speak. View attachment 3119676
Look at his physique in a different lighting, does he still look like he's on all sorts of things? Does he have large traps, shoulders and is he super lean??

If anything this was his leanest :

View attachment 3119679

He was standing at around 175lbs at 10-12% bodyfat. And this was like 2 years before his superman physique. And he's not nearly as lean, still think its not possible??
You are clearly dumbass at this point, probably never been to gym and don't know how steroids work.

He is on juice in both photo. Second is more clear to understand but many people can't tell if it's not that clear like in first photo

I'm writing again it looks like you have serious lack of cognitive function.

In first photo: (his abs are visible there as you see so he is not "super lean" there but still lean)

-His trapezes are unnatural
-He has overgrown chest, shoulders and arms
-He has gyno there, it's visible

He looks anything but "dehydrated" in that pic. And he juiced to get that physique, that body is attainable natural after years of good training and nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You are clearly dumbass at this point, probably never been to gym and don't know how steroids work.

He is on juice in both photo. Second is more clear to understand but many people can't tell if it's not that clear like in first photo

I'm writing again it looks like you have serious lack of cognitive function.

In first photo: (his abs are visible there as you see so he is not "super lean" there but still lean)

-His trapezes are unnatural
-He has overgrown chest, shoulders and arms
-He has gyno there, it's visible

"His traps are unnatural" literally what are you saying...

If you think this physique isn't achievable natty then you have no clue what you're even saying.

He dehydrates himself days before filming and still doesn't come close to fitness influencers who are super big, lean year round and on roids.

Look at this guy, would you say his traps are overdeveloped aswell? And that he's not a natural? You don't even know how big the traps can get naturally if you train them properly..

He looks anything but "dehydrated" in that pic. And he juiced to get that physique, that body is attainable natural after years of good training and nutrition.
How so? Look at his face, it's completely debloated, if he didn't dehydrate wouldn't his cheeks look fuller??

View attachment 3119690

"His traps are unnatural" literally what are you saying...

View attachment 3119692

If you think this physique isn't achievable natty then you have no clue what you're even saying.

He dehydrates himself days before filming and still doesn't come close to fitness influencers who are super big, lean year round and on roids.

View attachment 3119705

Look at this guy, would you say his traps are overdeveloped aswell? And that he's not a natural? You don't even know how big the traps can get naturally if you train them properly..
As i said before you don't know how steroids work.

This is peak leanness with peak muscle mass. (Natty)

Read this thread. I explained there.

I look better than Cavill on that photo as a natty, if you don't think this is naturally achieveable, you should accept that you have subhuman genetics.

• +1
I look better than Cavill on that photo as a natty, if you don't think this is naturally achieveable, you should accept that you have subhuman genetics.
Another delusional .org user.

There is no way you look better than Cavill in terms of leanness and muscle mass. Probably you have more bf or lower muscle mass.

Genetics makes very minimal differences between people.

"Muhh it's genetics I'm not taking roids"

Post your physique so we will understand if you are better than Cavill or not.

Another delusional .org user.

There is no way you look better than Cavill in terms of leanness and muscle mass. Probably you have more bf or lower muscle mass.

Genetics makes very minimal differences between people.

"Muhh it's genetics I'm not taking roids"

Post your physique so we will understand if you are better than Cavill or not.
Says a random zoomer estrogenic greycel that appeared out of nowhere and spams his deep knowledge that he learned from TikTok college.
I look better than Cavill in that photo 100%, I have larger bone structure and joints than he does which does enable me to have larger muscle mass than he does. I have no need to prove anything to a little zoomer who is coping because he is a twink.

• +1
Says a random zoomer estrogenic greycel that appeared out of nowhere and spams his deep knowledge that he learned from TikTok college.
I look better than Cavill in that photo 100%, I have larger bone structure and joints than he does which does enable me to have larger muscle mass than he does. I have no need to prove anything to a little zoomer who is coping because he is a twink.
I'll assume you are not better unless you post a photo, delusional faggot.

Again
"Muhh it's my bone structucture and muscle genes, nothing to do with roids"

I have been training since 8 years. I spent enough time in gym and I can tell if someone is natty or not in blink of an eye.

Send a pic or stay larping twink forever.

• +1

View attachment 3119763

This guy is stage lean though, Cavill has never been anywhere close as lean lmaoo. Cavill is not on steroids...

Again

I have been training since 8 years. I spent enough time in gym and I can tell if someone is natty or not in blink of an eye.

Why don't you start with your picture? If you've been going to the gym for 8 years, you should have similar size as Cavill if you got decent genetics.. Lets see

Again

Show us your "since 8 years physique" TikTok university intellectual

Why don't you start with your picture? If you've been going to the gym for 8 years, you should have similar size as Cavill if you got decent genetics.. Lets see
This is not how gym works.

I didn't claim to be as muscular as Cavill. He did. I have already shared above the maximum natural body that human physiology allows.

If you train naturally, you will reach your maximum muscle mass in 3 years and then you will work out to maintain muscle mass and to be healthy. Human physiology has limits. Even if you train 20 years but not 8 years like me you will never look like Cavill, unless you take steroids.

This guy is stage lean though, Cavill has never been anywhere close as lean lmaoo. Cavill is not on steroids...
This guy also not as big as Cavill. He is smaller than %80 of gymrats due to being natty.

You're the one who claimed you're "bigger" than Cavill. I didn't claim such thing.
We all wanna see what the apparently natural peak "since 8 years old" look like, I don't think anyone ever here saw such a thing

what the fuckkkkkkk did you seriously just pick a narrow clavicle cuck over david laid?
David laid had PEAK female gaze physique. you are clueless

We all wanna see what the apparently natural peak "since 8 years old" look like, I don't think anyone ever here saw such a thing

You are trying to deflect the issue. You're the one who said you're bigger than Cavill. It's not about my physique or the sport I've been doing for 8 years.

Show us your muscles which are bigger than Cavills (LMAO) or delusional larper?

As i said due to I'm being natty there is nothing special with my physique.

I have already posted peak natty athlete above. Sure his bf is lower then me as expected. I'm not pro athlete or something. He mogs me to death.

I'm not going to deal with two delusional .org users anymore.

So ideal male physique is framecel with short arms and small hands

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
what the fuckkkkkkk did you seriously just pick a narrow clavicle cuck over david laid?
David laid had PEAK female gaze physique. you are clueless
If I showed a pic of david laid vs henry cavill I'd get better responses from guys like you.

View attachment 3119763

That thread you sent is from guys who barely even lift, jfl at your brain. You think thats even close to the natural limit? :feelsuhh:
And the guy with "peak muscle mass" and leanness well guess what, this is the exact reason why I'm saying you should NOT be ultra lean. Its not possible to be as big without steroids. And the guy would probably look small as fuck in clothes.

Hes too bulky, more of dad bod type of dude. Most men cannt be that bulky without hindering their facial features.
This is ideal. Strong and lean.

Not some roidcel faggot

• +1
Hes too bulky, more of dad bod type of dude. Most men cannt be that bulky without hindering their facial features.
This is ideal. Strong and lean.
View attachment 3120085
Not some roidcel faggot
View attachment 3120092
I agree, however if you've got alright genetics and you're a bit older then I would opt for the bulky dad bod physique. As a younger person I agree with wanting to be a bit slimmer and leaner.

just get a v taper or v taper by default!! (genetics)

caged at this shitty thread

• Love it
Reactions: aerooooo
IDEAL MALE PHYSIQUE

View attachment 3115856

View attachment 3119493

DA out.
thankyou

I agree, however if you've got alright genetics and you're a bit older then I would opt for the bulky dad bod physique. As a younger person I agree with wanting to be a bit slimmer and leaner.
nah it's all about face. It's better to be leaner since the jawline is getting way worse. Most men can definitely get away with being non gymmaxed physiques as long as u have enough muscle mass and lean.
Meanwhile they don't have enough bone mass to be as bulky as Hanry Cavil

• +1