this is the ideal male physique

Posting anything less than something like this
W i d e r Real Man Shoulders

as "ideal" will never satisfy the autists around here.

Anything that looks harmonious, fit and natural will always be shot down by the "looks small in clothes" cope.
These people are beyond saving and truly believe the only appealing body is a grotesquely inflated one that can be spotted from a mile away in winter clothes. Pay them no mind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, thecel, 5.5psl and 3 others
you are literally video game character lmao
runescape npc pheno.
View attachment 2100952

Anything that looks harmonious, fit and natural will always be shot down by the "looks small in clothes" cope.
These people are beyond saving and truly believe the only appealing body is a grotesquely inflated one that can be spotted from a mile away in winter clothes. Pay them no mind.
ideally you want the appearance of a good frame without actually looking like you've bloated up your muscles to achieve this, you can do this by putting the focus on lats and shoulders without overdeveloping your traps and keeping your obliques small.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and callisto
how was his shirt tailored? he was wearing some walmart fit everyone looks like shit in those clothes
he's an entirely appearance based social media personality, every single picture he uploads is specifically staged to make him look good, otherwise he wouldn't post them.

and even then he still manages to not look good.
insta-43594117-51ubbdwpwv.jpeg
images

laid somehow manages to look dyel in literally skintight clothing.

4c73acbc1398b29795fcf13c554802cf.jpg

even when he's posing for clothing brands, where the conditions are specifically catered towards making him look as good as possible, it still doesn't look impressive.
Would physique 5 appeal to girls ??
I am actually trying to get till that jfl
I want to look like Bradley Martyn
in good settings yes, but posing in a gym with a pump with harsh down-lighting no.

women like muscle, but they don't like bodybuilding culture, or gymcels, if it looks like you made an effort for it they stop caring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, thecel and buflek
he's an entirely appearance based social media personality, every single picture he uploads is specifically staged to make him look good, otherwise he wouldn't post them.

and even then he still manages to not look good.
insta-43594117-51ubbdwpwv.jpeg
images

laid somehow manages to look dyel in literally skintight clothing.

4c73acbc1398b29795fcf13c554802cf.jpg

even when he's posing for clothing brands, where the conditions are specifically catered towards making him look as good as possible, it still doesn't look impressive.

in good settings yes, but posing in a gym with a pump with harsh down-lighting no.

women like muscle, but they don't like bodybuilding culture, or gymcels, if it looks like you made an effort for it they stop caring.
these niggas mog you to death in every single way stop talking shit about them

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
these niggas mog you to death in every single way stop talking shit about them
keep coping subhuman, I mog all of your favorite e-celebs whose dicks you'd suck without question.

• JFL
View attachment 2100952

Well that's a really sick physique tho
That's what we should aim for

• +1
nigga im his size and get approached by girls asking for my number every year at the beach

keep coping faggot
What's your weight

im embarrassed to be arguing with virgins on an incel forum thinking they know shit about girls at 8:00 in the morning

KYS u utter subhumans
I agree, lots of people on this forum are virgins and talk high and might on what girls want without having a clue in the world. However, it is true male and female gaze is a thing, we r different sexes we want different things. The diminishing returns from Jakes's phyisque to dDavid laids is so low theres no point living in the gym and hopping on gear/torturing yourself going through so much work for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Way too much over thinking. Vinnie hacker is perfect physique

meanwhile yours truly in several thick layers in the winter.
View attachment 2100907

having a grossly exaggerated shoulder waist ratio is a requirement if you want it to show in clothing, none of the standard '1.6' is enough.
"Several thick layers" literally just one thin tight ass shirt + you're clearly flexing your lats

"Several thick layers" literally just one thin tight ass shirt + you're clearly flexing your lats
nice cope but their shirts are tight, specifically tailored for them, they pump up between pictures, and still look dyel.

can't flex your lats if you don't have lats.

View attachment 2100952

Do you know the name of this person whose physique is this ??
He really has a great roided physique with tats

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Clearly ur not framepilled. Brutally over for ur bluepilled view
He is framepilled, great frame with 22” bidetloid with little 15” arms >>>>>>> 20” bideltoid with massive 22” arms

standard '1.6' is enough
Legit, I can’t even believe that that was ever a thing… 1.8 minimum to be considered a male, 2.2 ideal imo (I think I’m like 1.9-2ish)