This is the ideal physique

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment

skinny but with defined chest and arms it's very low maintenance incase you don't want to spend your life and the gym most girls seem to be into this look

I've been aiming to look like this for a while but I gain arm chest and back muscle so easily even without working out might need to lower the protein these guys must not even care about diet they just eat one meal a day then snack a little

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 22124, Descargue96 and 21 others
This is ideal
925197FA AC76 4035 B6EC FF7E1251293E
1730DD30 FDFF 4822 92A5 01A60520008C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Birdcell, ConspiracyTheory and 14 others
Yup. Counting cals, eating nothing but chckn n broccoli and spending $ on supps that are scams just to impress other men is faggot behavior. Maintaining a slim waist, visible abs and being very lean is ideal. Anything other than that is just an elaborate, expensive way just to say you're gay or want dick in your booty hole

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 16110, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
I think Alan Thrall's body post major weight cut was pretty ideal:

I think he was 6' tall, 198 lbs and 11% bf at the time.

Can't really see legs here very well, but they were relatively big, I think (his max squat is deep in the 400s at least IIRC).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Not even close :lul:

His chest is tiny

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
no to both of you, this is the ideal physique: size mog, frame mog, height mog, skin mog, strength mog, shred mog
That’s not ideal because giga roidcel + bodyfat way too low for a normal person who doesn’t compete

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, RomanianZaddy, throwaway12902 and 4 others
The ideal physique muscle wise is just enough muscle to look like yu lift in a t shirt + shredded. After that is all proportions and insertions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 20327 and 1 other person
no to both of you, this is the ideal physique: size mog, frame mog, height mog, skin mog, strength mog, shred mog
THATS NOT IDEAL BELIEVE ME

everything too extreme = unattractive
too fat = unattractive (who would thought)
too skinny = unattractive
even too muscular (like on that pic) = unattractive

lean & athletic = very attractive

Women like men who look healthy
healthy = attractive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, ShowerMaxxing, Hades and 4 others
THATS NOT IDEAL BELIEVE ME

everything too extreme = unattractive
too fat = unattractive (who would thought)
too skinny = unattractive
even too muscular (like on that pic) = unattractive

lean & athletic = very attractive

Women like men who look healthy
healthy = attractive

lmao fuck off, he looks like superman, I couldnt give a fuck what women want, if your attractive you are attractive if you arent then you arent, he carries more mogs under his belt than anyone else & deserves it considering he is dieting literally everyday, his physique is perfect because he is lean with the muscle he has, no one cares about size if you cant match it with leanness & one more thing some of us dont want to wear XS tshirts to look like we lift, we go large or go home bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
lmao fuck off, he looks like superman, I couldnt give a fuck what women want, if your attractive you are attractive if you arent then you arent, he carries more mogs under his belt than anyone else & deserves it considering he is dieting literally everyday, his physique is perfect because he is lean with the muscle he has, no one cares about size if you cant match it with leanness & one more thing some of us dont want to wear XS tshirts to look like we lift, we go large or go home bitch
happy pride

it is not it is close but it is abit to skinny 10 to 20 more pounds of muscle would help alot
when you look at models the main thing they need when gym maxing is manly athletcism
gandy , chico , and barret have this to a degree
but in laymen terms this physique is not manly enough its getting there but not yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
His physique is trash 😂
He got a big dick tho mirin i saw it on twitter

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hades and Deleted member 5815
happy pride

happy shit genetics, get back in your mothers womb and try again, fingers crossed you come out with something you can work with

Women don't give two shits as long as you are taller than her.

jfl
thats the whole point; only MEN FIND BODY BUILDER MEN ATTRACTIVE.. im serious, look around you and look at studies etcc

only men find such a body (body builder) awesome but if you wanna attract the other sex, you wont do it with that body

even in your comment you kinda approved it jfl

jfl
thats the whole point; only MEN FIND BODY BUILDER MEN ATTRACTIVE.. im serious, look around you and look at studies etcc

only men find such a body (body builder) awesome but if you wanna attract the other sex, you wont do it with that body

even in your comment you kinda approved it jfl

no because fat is gross asf, why didnt comic book illustrators draw them at 15% bodyfat, they made them guys sub 10 because they look like a mad cunt, I want abs when im sitting, standing, crouching, aint no body want them fat rolls or lower back fat ew, im well close to 10% like 3kg more left

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and aBetterMii
1656443701805-png.1756110

who is he fucking ?

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, gymmaxedhorse, forevergymcelling and 2 others
who tf even is that?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 7580
I think Frank Medrano (below pic) is ideal for men under 6ft tbh. He's 5'9 /75kg/7%.

Brad Pitt in fight club was 5'11/ 72kg but still pretty good. Just needed a bit more size.

Of course over 6ft you wanna be 83kg+.

f00ee6a64576aaa2350215b1b6502fdc--male-fitness-fitness-quotes.jpg

I think Frank Medrano (below pic) is ideal for men under 6ft tbh. He's 5'9 /75kg/7%.

Brad Pitt in fight club was 5'11/ 72kg but still pretty good. Just needed a bit more size.

Of course over 6ft you wanna be 83kg+.

f00ee6a64576aaa2350215b1b6502fdc--male-fitness-fitness-quotes.jpg
brad pitt in fight club looks smaller than 72kg tbh

I look much bigger and those are my stats but maybe im just deceptively light

Pitt looks like 68kg shredded or something

brad pitt in fight club looks smaller than 72kg tbh

I look much bigger and those are my stats but maybe im just deceptively light

Pitt looks like 68kg shredded or something

He said he was 158lbs during filming of FC which is 71.6kg.

He bulked up to 83kg / 184 for Troy.

He said he was 158lbs during filming of FC which is 71.6kg.

He bulked up to 83kg / 184 for Troy.
I wouldve guessed like 10lbs less in each but maybe im just distorted cos i way so little

no because fat is gross asf, why didnt comic book illustrators draw them at 15% bodyfat, they made them guys sub 10 because they look like a mad cunt, I want abs when im sitting, standing, crouching, aint no body want them fat rolls or lower back fat ew, im well close to 10% like 3kg more left
wait what?? since when we talk about being fat??? of course FAT = THE MOST GROSS SHIT ON EARTH
never said that.

the guy on that pic look TOO EXTREME
just a lil bit less muscles = he would be god on earth

when a girl see that 1. she thinks that the guy has some complexes and spending 24/7 at the gym
thats big failo

i never said that gym is worthless or something like that
of course being muscular is the best thing ever in the aspect of sexual attraction
but when its going out the range of "healthy" than its less attractive than being athletic and lean

visible abs = attractive, never denied it.
but body builder like muscles = less attractive period.

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
The ideal physique muscle wise is just enough muscle to look like yu lift in a t shirt + shredded. After that is all proportions and insertions.
Doc can you write me for some clenbuterol?