This is the key to happiness

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
After 2 years of slaying I decided to enter LTR. I really enjoyed being single so I had some concerns about whether I was making the right decision. Today I have no more doubts. I feel happier than ever before.

I’ve noticed that a lot of people on this forum don't want to go into LTR because they fear being betrayed. You won’t be able to prepare for this guys. You can’t stop a cheater from cheating. The only thing you can do is prepare yourself for what will happen later. That's why you're on this website. You have to looksmax and keep improving to get back into the game immediately if something goes wrong. You must have the conviction that you always have other options. This is the key to low cortisol life. Don’t let fear of being betrayed stop you from experiencing real happiness.

It’s extremely important to set boundaries from the very beginning. You don't want her going to parties alone? Make it clear to her. She broke the rules? Tell her goodbye.

Some people are afraid of losing their free time. Come on guys. We’re talking about relationship, not a marriage. You don’t have to move in together. Get to know each other without imposing much obligations and you’ll have a lot of free time for yourself. Travel together and experience life. It's supposed to be fun!

Some people enjoy flexing part of slaying and I don’t get it. Does anyone really think that fucking a random foid with high body count is bigger flex than going out with your committed high quality woman? Just think of all the jealous looks from the guys. This is real flex and huge status booster. Look at Brad Pitt. What do you know about his slays? You don't know any women that he slayed in his private life. All you know is that he was married to Angelina Jolie. Just think about it.

LTR > Slaying

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, mrmister, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
A lot of text, 0 cringe autism. Mirin

dnr but looks nice keep doing thT

Hopefully I can inspire some people on this forum to reflect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Well yeah man, LTR distracted me from BP for months at a time its really the most bluepill cope out there, not to say its bad or ineffective though

• +1
Reactions: mrmister
Dnr, if you want to be happy then -
1. Leave this forum and never return
2. Happiness is a choice, not a destination
3. Start enjoying little things and try to have positive outlook on things that happens in your life.
4. Cut off negative people no matter who they are..
5 . These are the basics, some might need more but for the most people, it's enough.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Dnr, if you want to be happy then -
1. Leave this forum and never return
2. Happiness is a choice, not a destination
3. Start enjoying little things and try to have positive outlook on things that happens in your life.
4. Cut off negative people no matter who they are..
5 . These are the basics, some might need more but for the most people, it's enough.
This thread is about LTR but I still agree with you.