this is the most brutal blackpill video

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I was stimming around and sensory overloading after watching it cause I had so much adrenaline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, bloomercel, MissLexotan6MG and 4 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Nick.Harte
God created him to win. He created me to lose. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 21467
Good video op. This incel streamer at 8th minute was funny, "I told this bad line and they all cringed!" lmao I wonder if he thought about what the girls' reaction would be if it was Hasan who said that "bad cringy line"? Would they also "dip to another stratosphere"? :unsure: It seems we'll never know...

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 21467
Would you consider a guy with 6/10 face , 192cm height and a roided body as a top 5% male ?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, LooksThinker and Deleted member 21467
Good video op. This incel streamer at 8th minute was funny, "I told this bad line and they all cringed!" lmao I wonder if he thought about what the girls' reaction would be if it was Hasan who said that "bad cringy line"? Would they also "dip to another stratosphere"? :unsure: It seems we'll never know...
Normies will always act oblivious to the truth.

Keep in mind guys like him are the same ones who gaslight inferior men into thinking “it’s just your confidence” or “go outside bro”

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Would you consider a guy with 6/10 face , 192cm height and a roided body as a top 5% male ?
top 1%

192cm height in itself is top 5%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, bloomercel and 5.5psl
The most brutal part about this is that if Hasan wasn’t as good looking or tall as he was he would NEVER and I mean EVER have this much clout as he does, all he does is give lukewarm liberal feminist takes on topics without any substance but these low IQ foids eat it up simply because of how much of a Chaddam he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and bloomercel
I was stimming around and sensory overloading after watching it cause I had so much adrenaline

rs, too bad ill look like a pslgod in t-minus 5 years (im 15 btw)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Tough

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467