This is the most hardmaxxed guy I've ever seen

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
This is what true dedication looks like.

ikrp5YX.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20370, blatonslatt and 6 others
still somehow has face fat bru

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65, BoredPrince, Deleted member 45338 and 2 others
Nice physique
Looks like a manlet though

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BoredPrince, callisto and 7 others
Manlet
Brutally aged
Limp dick cuz of roids

Chin fat (not sure why roidsters even at 11% bf have this issue but its there)

If this is what you consider hardmaxed, are you really surprised you're incel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Repentsinner, mtcut3plush and 5 others
Why is that the most hardmaxxed guy you've ever seen? What about people with a bunch of surgery? Or bodybuilders, who basically dedicate their life to getting grotesquely large musculature?

Looks like a softmaxxed cuck? Hardmaxxing requires surgery. No idea if he got any beyond his corny ass looking hairline but whatever he may have done it doesn't really look like much.

I've seen way more intense hardmaxxers.
Turkroach phenomaxxing

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 32440 and 7 others
the background speaks so much

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
This is what half of future hardmaxxers will end up looking like

wtf? same foid?
lifefuel for ethnics
Yeah they're the same person. My guesses are bleaching, rhinoplasty, canthoplasty, and something to augment the face be it implants, fillers, that or some sort of a facelift.

Dilan

• Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 32440, Ark and 1 other person
This is what true dedication looks like.

ikrp5YX.jpg
he’s in roids or hgh, look at his bloated ass face for being that lean, and his square as skull

who is she? kinda hard to believe its same peson
Sources: just trust me bro.

Nah I'm joking, here's proof if you want it. Seems like she overthinned her brows and got one too many botched cat eyelifts though because she looks significantly worse in her latest posts compared to early ones.

Dilann

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazuya, Ark, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Isn't bleaching cope
Usually yeah because you're only changing one feature of your phenotype. Phenotype isn't just skin deep. So if you say, change more than your skin (e.g. cheeks, jaw, eyes, nose) results will blend in a bit more. Though I'd still advise against bleaching because it can both be severely damaging to the skin and there's still a good chance you'll look odd. Go for caucasoid features rather than caucasoid skin tone. But if you obtain more caucaoid adjacent features bleaching will look "not as bad", again wouldn't recommend it really.

bimbo equivalent for a man, absolutely repulsive. but hes clearly turbo nt so it doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: charizy, zura and WanderingBurro
Looks like a softmaxxed cuck? Hardmaxxing requires surgery. No idea if he got any beyond his corny ass looking hairline but whatever he may have done it doesn't really look like much.

View attachment 2486497
holy shit she went from a favela dog to a egirl, what's her name and what procedures did she do ?

looks LGBT

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok

Nah I'm joking, here's proof if you want it. Seems like she overthinned her brows and got one too many botched cat eyelifts though because she looks significantly worse in her latest posts compared to early ones.

View attachment 2486536

Why are turkish women like this? @Manchild @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 18522, Ark and 1 other person
he’s in roids or hgh, look at his bloated ass face for being that lean, and his square as skull
Face isn’t bloated stop coping and looksmax

View attachment 2486536

Dilan ?

View attachment 2486536

So when white people go extinct in couple houndreds years...niggers,mulatos,indians will artificially change their skin to be more white
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 31155, Ark and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Manlet
Brutally aged
Limp dick cuz of roids

He looks trashy too with his tattoos and the way he dresses lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45338 and WanderingBurro
That’s way too fucking much looks more alien that Barret , but if she has a nice booty yeah I would
Yeah whatever kind of eyelifts she was undergoing she clearly underwent way too many because she looks botched in her most recent posts. Should've just stuck with whatever was done for the rest of the face.
So when white people go extinct in couple houndreds years...niggers,mulatos,indians will artificially change their skin to be more white
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL but anyone who's more caucasian adjacent can at least use their semi-caucasoid skulls as an advantage to start hardmaxxing off of.

Untitled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Valeqs and WanderingBurro

View attachment 2486497
jfl if you think this is hardmaxxing this is clearly editing

• Hmm...

View attachment 2486497
holy fuck who is this? mirin her ascension

• +1

View attachment 2486497
Yeah bruh she just changed her ipd👍

Yeah bruh she just changed her ipd👍
Dilann ipd

IPD hasn't really changed. She just thinned out her nose and seemingly got that meme fox eye lift which stretched out her PFL a bit, the rest she's frauding with eyeliner.

Manlet
Brutally aged
Limp dick cuz of roids

another fucking dumbass who’s obviously never used steroids talking like he knows anything about them. Lmao