Obviously but the countries are close and there's a lot of mutual tourism

>opinion from gook

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you're one yourself
>Kinh
>Gook
Pick one
Reminder that I did mog battle with streege and an 18 yo Italian girl from Sicily picked me over him. Youre a 5ft4 dog next to me whos 6ft5/195 cm tall. I would crush your peanut skull and twink body with ease

I would stomp the recessed peanut skulls of your entire worthless italian family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman italian 50 IQ twink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your italian whore mom chokes her ugly forward maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your whore italian cousins are doing to mine as we abuse and torture their subhuman gook monkey brothers, fathers, and cousins to death for fun. I'd utterly dominate and curbstomp your ugly italian cuck nigger father to near death with my bare hands, pounding his disgusting sub-3 boneless hideous abomination of a face in til it becomes even more of a disgusting subhumanoid mess while he begs and cries for it all to stop like the pathetic little twink cuck sissy faggot slave he is. After I get bored of dominating and shitstomping your submissive bottom bitch twink cuck of a father, I'd spray my supreme golden Kinh piss on the remainder of his broken down battered face and make him lap up the leftovers of my urine dripped onto the floor. He'd enjoy every single second of lapping up my genetically superior golden piss like the thirsty cock-starved italian slave dog he is. Then I'd force him to brutally rape you for hours on end while you weep and sob and take it all in powerlessly like the helpless submissive little estrogen-pumped baby bitch you are. After your worthless abused pussified submissive slave of a father has brutally raped and sodomized you to the point where you're utterly incapable of even standing up, I'd carve out all his disgusting slimy worthless organs slowly and painfully and force feed every single one to you piece by piece while your whore mother watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them excruciatingly suffer.

• JFL
If you have epicanthic folds you are gook dude, cope all you want with your meaningless racial classifications.
I have double eyelids with long curly eyelashes you curry monkey my eye area mog your bug eyes to the astral realm and 10 reincarnations beyond

• JFL
Imagine calling anyone a monkey when you have this apelike amount of bimaxillary protrusion lmao, mirin your baboon lips you fucking jungle gook hahaha, your eyes look asian as fuck despite having muh double eyelids (which you seem to only have on one eye btw)

3498448_1688153984243.png
close-up-portrait-of-an-adult-male-black-snub-nosed-monkey-in-a-himalayan-H3D64J.jpg

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Thats not me your retarded curry nigger ape :ROFLMAO:

Keep digging through my posts to find pics thats assumed to be me you autistic curry nigger monkey

Thats some guy I found on reddit which i used to larp as

I used countless random gooks to larp on my threads youre a literal 50 iq chimp if you think i would ever post my face on this forum

I literally mog streege who is considered chad on this forum let alone you ugly donkey

I would stomp the recessed peanut skulls of your entire worthless curry nigger family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman curry nigger 50 IQ twink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your curry niggerwhore mom chokes her ugly forward maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your whore italian cousins are doing to mine as we abuse and torture their subhuman curry monkey brothers, fathers, and cousins to death for fun. I'd utterly dominate and curbstomp your ugly curry cuck nigger father to near death with my bare hands, pounding his disgusting sub-3 boneless hideous abomination of a face in til it becomes even more of a disgusting subhumanoid mess while he begs and cries for it all to stop like the pathetic little twink cuck sissy faggot slave he is. After I get bored of dominating and shitstomping your submissive bottom bitch twink cuck of a father, I'd spray my supreme golden Kinh piss on the remainder of his broken down battered face and make him lap up the leftovers of my urine dripped onto the floor. He'd enjoy every single second of lapping up my genetically superior golden piss like the thirsty cock-starved italian slave dog he is. Then I'd force him to brutally rape you for hours on end while you weep and sob and take it all in powerlessly like the helpless submissive little estrogen-pumped baby bitch you are. After your worthless abused pussified submissive slave of a father has brutally raped and sodomized you to the point where you're utterly incapable of even standing up, I'd carve out all his disgusting slimy worthless organs slowly and painfully and force feed every single one to you piece by piece while your whore mother watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them excruciatingly suffer.

Then, I'd make your dirty whore curry nigger slave of a mother brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, gleefully slicing your worthless subhuman 5'6 curry runt body slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little submissive twink baby faggot you are. She'd enjoy every single second of it, knowing that her disgusting worthless genetic dead end gook fuck abomination of a son would be utterly erased from this Earth and she'd get a new Vietnamese-currymixed baby from supreme Kinh conqueror seed. I'd fill her every inch and crevice of her tiny gook roastie body up with my supreme high T Kinh sperm cells til every single one of her tight little slutty nigger holes are overflowing with my Kinh sperm and her disgusting nigger blood, and painfully yet pleasurably make every inch of her roastie nigger body convulse in utter ecstasy and orgasmic pleasure. I'd implant my genetically superior seed into her just like my brethren in korea, the Kinh sperm she relentlessly begs and pleads for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Then I'd toss your worthless used up sheboon whore of a mother away on the streets like worthless discarded waste while she cries and weeps and begs for more of my superior Kinh sperm, thinking about it every single second of the day for the rest of her short miserable poverty ridden welfare monkey shithole gook life. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, know your fucking place under your Kinh masters you disgusting little ugly curry monkey subhuman scum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Looks better there tbf and green eyes
everyone ITT would lick her ass clean i'm sure about that
included this @sтᴀʀʙoʏ freak crying because i'm stealing his girls with his same exact pheno (gook with robust bones and forward growth)