this is the reality we live in

B

bibodude

Diamond
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
1,424
Reputation
547
1790722121426
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, prettyboylite and slaviccartfiend
🐌
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist, reccessedhell, mxl4chi1 and 1 other person
even more brutal
1790722286279
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
then its not good, guy on the right is chad you need to be cl minimum
why? I can slay, I get consistent attention, I have lots of options
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
u dont think htn is enough because you rate yourself as hmtn...
nope even other people i see rated as hmtn or htn isnt enough, not even talking about me anymore or again/
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
7
Views
36
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
7nclave
Replies
16
Views
65
accinr
accinr
B
Replies
6
Views
30
bibodude
B
B
Replies
4
Views
35
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • orchlonsbadsaik
  • Gael.
Back
Top