This is the reason behind all of your problems in life

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
It's lack of status

But let me elaborate, because it's not so simple.

What is status? We could define status as high position in certain dominance hierarchy.
We can split that sentence into two parts: high position, and dominance hierarchy. Chances are, you fucked up both.

I've noticed, that any time in my life that I had been motivated, and actually wanted to achieve something, it was something that promised validation. It doesn't matter what it was, the point is that I was doing things just to get acknowledged. Validated. I wanted to impress people - I didn't actually give a fuck about what I was doing that much - and over time, I became more interested in the activity itself as I was successful.

I think everyone does it - "Don't do things for other people" is the biggest pile of cope shit ever. Just think back about the times when you were really motivated to do something - I'm sure that with enough introspection you will realize that "other people" had a lot to do with your motivation.

Let's say we have a group of gym buddies who go to the gym together, and on the other hand we have a lone wolf incel. Which one of these two examples do you think is going to be more motivated? Obviously the group. They have a hierarchy, hierarchy based on results from the gym, it's a no brainer that they are going to compete, and try to get validation from each other.

But their little group is not the only hierarchy they are trying to climb - the general population counts as well. Getting a good physique = validation from random people. Higher position. This is the group the incel has, but obviously it's going to get harder to get validation from random women than from women in your friend circle for example.

What happens when you are dead last in some hierarchy and don't have much hope of it changing? You will lose motivation to try, you will be depressed and you will eventually leave the hierarchy. This is what happens to incels for example - don't have any hopes of attaining any position (and therefore validation), so they give up.

Chances are, you've had opportunities to join some group, and work your way into a decent position in there, and enjoy the life of a normal human being - but for some reason you failed. You either sucked at or didn't enjoy that activity, or were too autistic, or simply quit too early - I know it happened to me. Had million chances to redeem myself - but fucked all of them up. (in this part of your life things like looks, your natural athletic ability or charisma play a huge part)
Being in the last position is no fun.

Or you have joined the wrong group - that's very common. Especially now with the advent of videogames, internet and shit. I bet most of the people with problems have been "gamers", what does "being a gamer" even mean? You joined a group with 0 women in it where the status was based on something retarded and not real like a rank in a video game. Something that does not translate to other parts of life (the reason why you'd need to even have status somewhere are literally just women). You didn't know any better, and gaining status in a group of virgins felt just the same - the fact that videogames are addicting and designed for you to feel fake accomplishment certainly doesn't help. Then after years when you start being interested in women you realize you are a loser to them, and end up an incel.
You literally were just unlucky it was something stupid that caught your attention, and not something normal people do.

Interesting thing is that this forum is also such a group - wanting to "looksmax", to slay, to be good looking - it's all effort to acquire higher status on this forum. Normally this wouldn't have effect on people, but when you replace all your social interactions (like many here) with the forum, it suddenly becomes the main hierarchy for you to climb.

So, being the last with no chances to improve = depression.
But not having any group at all also means depression. You will feel useless, unmotivated to do literally anything, and totally lost. Humans were not meant to live in total isolation. You were meant to be a part of a group, so it just makes sense that when you lose your group you will be lost. The group serves as a context to your life.

Why do kids who finish HS feel lost? They just lost their group/hierarchy. The exact same thing happens when people finish uni - but worse, since now all those groups, all their life structure falls apart - but they are just fine once they join some other group a bit later.
Same happens with soldiers who come home - suddenly the group they had a position in disappears, and they are thrown into a situation where they have no status, and little chances of getting it - hence, the suicides.

The way you can actually fix your life is to find a group where you can gain that status. Idk how, but without it you will always be depressed and without purpose (unless you're a based sigma male:feelsez:).
Considering you're around 20, and people have been building up their respective groups since literal childhood, you're a bit behind if I say so myself.

TDLR:
Everything you do is because of the need to get validation. Without others your life has no context.
To get validation you need to be a part of a group and not be at the bottom.
Being at the bottom = depression.
Having no group = depression, no purpose.
To fix your life you need to find such a group.

@AsGoodAsItGets @Edgar @TsarTsar444 @lilhorizontal32 @Syobevoli @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebabcoper, amorfati, randomvanish and 28 others
True tbh, but this is crucial during childhood and teenhood, if you miss the train here you are forever a ptsd anxiety ridden abused dog after trying to cope with different ways

We need to go on a meth fueled binge across Europe and low inhib mog everyone to cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, amorfati, Deleted member and 10 others
Status is mostly nepotism/hereditary

• +1
Reactions: JustPilled, thereallegend, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
no, this is
Maxilla_close-up_inferior_animation.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JosephGarrot123, amorfati and 18 others
True tbh, but this is crucial during childhood and teenhood, if you miss the train here you are forever a ptsd anxiety ridden abused dog after trying to cope with different ways
That's true, but what I'm talking about here is an actionable thing you can do - even in our little group I was way more motivated to research because I knew that would give me more "status" or "respect" - it applies to even retarded little things like that.

For example, I want to learn a new language so I can move out - I'm going to join some class just for the sole reason that I can then try and mog the people there with the knowledge of said language. I'm 100% sure that I will be more motivated in that scenario, rather had I been studying alone like some autist.

Even tho the goal is the same (learning language and therefore having an ability to travel), I'm going to use my theory & attach my need for validation to the learning, therefore making it about million times more effective

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
That's true, but what I'm talking about here is an actionable thing you can do - even in our little group I was way more motivated to research because I knew that would give me more "status" or "respect" - it applies to even retarded little things like that.

For example, I want to learn a new language so I can move out - I'm going to join some class just for the sole reason that I can then try and mog the people there with the knowledge of said language. I'm 100% sure that I will be more motivated in that scenario, rather had I been studying alone like some autist.

Even tho the goal is the same (learning language and therefore having an ability to travel), I'm going to use my theory & attach my need for validation to the learning, therefore making it about million times more effective
Sounds great tbh, too bad i can't learn a language cause of adhd, get bored after 5 minutes and continue coping on this forum :feelswah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
i can't learn a language cause of adhd, get bored after 5 minutes and continue coping on this forum
Exactly what happened to me the last time I tried to learn it. I hope using this method I can have better success. I can be the most driven motherfucker when I think I can get even the tiniest bit of validation. Why do you think I go to the gym with this shit skeleton jfll

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
Exactly what happened to me the last time I tried to learn it. I hope using this method I can have better success. I can be the most driven motherfucker when I think I can get even the tiniest bit of validation. Why do you think I go to the gym with this shit skeleton jfll
So how do you accomplish this? How do you get validation by learning the language? This doesn't help me with med school, because i know if i finish med school i would have good validation but people with adhd don't get dopamine for long term gain because of cucked prefrontal cortex

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
no status for my FACE
no status for @OldVirgin 's height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
I agree. Its extremely hard to stay motivated and disciplined without any positive reinforcement from others, or atleast 1 person. This is why people always say you should join and hang around other successful people, they'll keep you motivated 24/7 because you wont want to let them down or be the loser in a group of winners.

If you want to achieve greatness you have to throw yourself or be thrown into an uncomfortable situation, the stakes have to be risen to where faliure is no longer an option.

There was a quote I read somewhere that said something along the lines of living for others is greater than living for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15246 and 1 other person
A man that can live alone is either a beast or a god... Or both
Some based quote I read somewhere.
But I feel like if you know that the shit you are doing rn will pay off in the end, you could still get motivated even without immediate positive reinforcement:chad: but yes some quick positive reinforcement is still needed, maybe not necessarily from other people but like actually enjoying the process :chad: the grind

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14781 and Mongrelcel
DNR TBH

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, Jason Voorhees and Mongrelcel
the reason for my problems is my deformed chest
Help2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Jason Voorhees, Lolcel and 2 others
Now i finally realize what Rambo movies are all about. Poor Rambo tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Jason Voorhees and Mongrelcel
Actually, uh no its these:

Mandibule
1200px Tibia   frontal view
220px Hallonflickans kranium English Supraorbital Ridge Labeled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Jason Voorhees, Lolcel and 2 others
bumping my own pathetic thread

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
High IQ thread, thanks for posting.

I think joining an MMA gym is a good idea for people who dont have a tribe. I joined one recently. I noticed the better you become at MMA, the more the cooler guys there will talk to you. So you've got a hierarchy to climb to obtain status. And when you become better at MMA, this will be a very big life skill. Also they added me to a mma whatsapp group with everyone in the gym where we speak about ufc and shit which is the only social interaction with lads my age that ive had in years tbh.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Normaldude2003747, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
TDLR:
Everything you do is because of the need to get validation. Without others your life has no context.
true but this doesnt apply to everyone, I dont care about validation anymore after spending time going against my subcouncious mind wich tells me to get validated by others, its human nature and ego, I find humanity pointless,nothing bothers me anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Mongrelcel
Yes and it's linked to your job too, overall.
Looks are and always were a cope for nearly everyone here, since they are mostly normies and above.
A cope to delude yourself into thinking and forgetting about your lack of statut and success in life - not related to women.
A cope to believe that if you ascend you'll have more statut and success, and be more extraverted.
Everyone knows that women as a concept are a cope : During history people didn't "slayed", they got statut, everything on point, and then women, near all of them were willing to marry/ltr them.

• +1
Good topic.

I was straight A student all my life, but it gave very little validation, especially not with women. 0 status. worthless

Being good at videogames had people mirin' me ingame and appreciating my skill+winning games for them.

If I look at all the jobs I have had so far, nobody cares how good you are there and there's nothing to gain from performing better or knowing more. Promotions are more often time-based (xx% extra wage every year regardless of productivity) or done based on connections.

And all the socialcircles I've been in, hierarchy was mostly decided by your looks.

Videogames>Real life. Because your actions actually matter there, much more than IRL. And the educational system is some of the worst since the existance of humanity. Your achievements there matter 0 which is brutal since ull be spending ur time there in ur youth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VLONE, Jason Voorhees and Mongrelcel
I was straight A student all my life, but it gave very little validation, especially not with women. 0 status. worthless
Sounds like the hierarchy wasn't based on grades

And all the socialcircles I've been in, hierarchy was mostly decided by your looks.
Well, it's more complex than that imo. Good looking social people tend to have more robust social life outside of said hierarchy, a chad would be near the top even in a hierarchy based around videogames or chess - even tho he doesn't have any skill in that.
However even chad needed some initial group where he gained that status, it's usually sports.

To me it seems like you were missing a fundamental piece that your skill in the job couldn't overcompensate, or people in that job simply didn't give a fuck about it. Not gonna get status from being top McDonalds employee, but you will get status from being the most competent programmer for example

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 275
Sounds like the hierarchy wasn't based on grades

Well, it's more complex than that imo. Good looking social people tend to have more robust social life outside of said hierarchy, a chad would be near the top even in a hierarchy based around videogames or chess - even tho he doesn't have any skill in that.
However even chad needed some initial group where he gained that status, it's usually sports.

To me it seems like you were missing a fundamental piece that your skill in the job couldn't overcompensate, or people in that job simply didn't give a fuck about it. Not gonna get status from being top McDonalds employee, but you will get status from being the most competent programmer for example
I tried to ascend by playing sports, and I was the best of my year (240 people) and known for that. It gave me a bit of notoriety there, but I found it hardly mattered. My social interactions there were mediocre and didn't slay a single chick there. I am probably fucked mentally by this point or something idk.

At this point I am too demotivated to try to be good at anything anymore since it seems to be a waste of time. Which is why ascending to chad-level lookswise is the only way left for me to gain status imo. Work seems to never pay off.

Better to just half-ass at everything and instead socialize as much as possible and rely on looks.

• +1
Good thread some good stuff in the replies too.

Status can make or break a person too when people wonder how do subhuman looking guys get laid 9/10 it’s status but it’s not even just about that it’s about living a good life in general and not rotting or becoming a NEET.

Still trying to social max myself for
It's lack of status

What is status? We could define status as high position in certain dominance hierarchy.
We can split that sentence into two parts: high position, and dominance hierarchy. Chances are, you fucked up both.

I've noticed, that any time in my life that I had been motivated, and actually wanted to achieve something, it was something that promised validation. It doesn't matter what it was, the point is that I was doing things just to get acknowledged. Validated. I wanted to impress people - I didn't actually give a fuck about what I was doing that much - and over time, I became more interested in the activity itself as I was successful.

I think everyone does it - "Don't do things for other people" is the biggest pile of cope shit ever. Just think back about the times when you were really motivated to do something - I'm sure that with enough introspection you will realize that "other people" had a lot to do with your motivation.

Let's say we have a group of gym buddies who go to the gym together, and on the other hand we have a lone wolf incel. Which one of these two examples do you think is going to be more motivated? Obviously the group. They have a hierarchy, hierarchy based on results from the gym, it's a no brainer that they are going to compete, and try to get validation from each other.

But their little group is not the only hierarchy they are trying to climb - the general population counts as well. Getting a good physique = validation from random people. Higher position. This is the group the incel has, but obviously it's going to get harder to get validation from random women than from women in your friend circle for example.

What happens when you are dead last in some hierarchy and don't have much hope of it changing? You will lose motivation to try, you will be depressed and you will eventually leave the hierarchy. This is what happens to incels for example - don't have any hopes of attaining any position (and therefore validation), so they give up.

Chances are, you've had opportunities to join some group, and work your way into a decent position in there, and enjoy the life of a normal human being - but for some reason you failed. You either sucked at or didn't enjoy that activity, or were too autistic, or simply quit too early - I know it happened to me. Had million chances to redeem myself - but fucked all of them up. (in this part of your life things like looks, your natural athletic ability or charisma play a huge part)

Or you have joined the wrong group - that's very common. Especially now with the advent of videogames, internet and shit. I bet most of the people with problems have been "gamers", what does "being a gamer" even mean? You joined a group with 0 women in it where the status was based on something retarded and not real like a rank in a video game. Something that does not translate to other parts of life (the reason why you'd need to even have status somewhere are literally just women). You didn't know any better, and gaining status in a group of virgins felt just the same - the fact that videogames are addicting and designed for you to feel fake accomplishment certainly doesn't help. Then after years when you start being interested in women you realize you are a loser to them, and end up an incel.
You literally were just unlucky it was something stupid that caught your attention, and not something normal people do.

Interesting thing is that this forum is also such a group - wanting to "looksmax", to slay, to be good looking - it's all effort to acquire higher status on this forum. Normally this wouldn't have effect on people, but when you replace all your social interactions (like many here) with the forum, it suddenly becomes the main hierarchy for you to climb.

But not having any group at all also means depression. You will feel useless, unmotivated to do literally anything, and totally lost. Humans were not meant to live in total isolation. You were meant to be a part of a group, so it just makes sense that when you lose your group you will be lost. The group serves as a context to your life.

Why do kids who finish HS feel lost? They just lost their group/hierarchy. The exact same thing happens when people finish uni - but worse, since now all those groups, all their life structure falls apart - but they are just fine once they join some other group a bit later.
Same happens with soldiers who come home - suddenly the group they had a position in disappears, and they are thrown into a situation where they have no status, and little chances of getting it - hence, the suicides.

The way you can actually fix your life is to find a group where you can gain that status. Idk how, but without it you will always be depressed and without purpose (unless you're a based sigma male:feelsez:).
Considering you're around 20, and people have been building up their respective groups since literal childhood, you're a bit behind if I say so myself.

TDLR:

Very true status is hard af to obtain when you’ve lacked it for a lot of your life though ,

Took me years to have a decent one I have now in college but still looking for ways to improve it .

Anyone with ideas on how to social maxx in college reply to this

• +1
When we say "Don't do things for others" we mean don't be their slave. If your gonna get something in return out of it go ahead.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Heguldus and Mongrelcel
When we say "Don't do things for others" we mean don't be their slave. If your gonna get something in return out of it go ahead.
yeah but even "doing things for yourself" in doing things because you want validation but in a more indirect manner

• +1
  • +1
High IQ thread, thanks for posting.

I think joining an MMA gym is a good idea for people who dont have a tribe. I joined one recently. I noticed the better you become at MMA, the more the cooler guys there will talk to you. So you've got a hierarchy to climb to obtain status. And when you become better at MMA, this will be a very big life skill. Also they added me to a mma whatsapp group with everyone in the gym where we speak about ufc and shit which is the only social interaction with lads my age that ive had in years tbh.
I tried this and my self imposed autism made it so hard. It could be entirely a manner of trying different gyms but my gym had such a jock hipster leftist culture, most of the guys were low tier normies but not low enough to have any actual interesting autistic thoughts or opinions. I was definitely open to socializing during classes but could never connect to anyone there. Not to mention the fact that these gyms always have foids and that you have to cater to their pace. If you were some guy in the 90s training in judo or wrestling, you could have a gym of all dudes and have an actual brotherhood but because these MMA gyms are so comitized now and have to be inclusive, the culture in them is weird and vapid.
I left after around 4 months because my social anxiety just made it too difficult. Plus being the framelet flyweight of the gym sucks

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 14543, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
I tried this and my self imposed autism made it so hard. It could be entirely a manner of trying different gyms but my gym had such a jock hipster leftist culture, most of the guys were low tier normies but not low enough to have any actual interesting autistic thoughts or opinions. I was definitely open to socializing during classes but could never connect to anyone there. Not to mention the fact that these gyms always have foids and that you have to cater to their pace. If you were some guy in the 90s training in judo or wrestling, you could have a gym of all dudes and have an actual brotherhood but because these MMA gyms are so comitized now and have to be inclusive, the culture in them is weird and vapid.
I left after around 4 months because my social anxiety just made it too difficult. Plus being the framelet flyweight of the gym sucks
U just went to a gym full of pussies tbh. Join actual serious mma gym that actually trains pros and amateurs getting ready for competitions and not some all inclusive pussyfest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Mongrelcel and Jason Voorhees
It's lack of status

TDLR:

glad you figured it out but its basic knowledge
socioeconomic status triumphs looks for most women
President mogs male model in getting women.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
wdf did i just read, all your life problems is because lack of social hiearchy and friend groups, i call bullshit on this. What you wrote is good for making friends and being more social, but at the end of the end this is mostly based on your physical appearance. Why do men try to befriend the in shape guy who are facially decent looking, and not the basic looking guy who is slim. The other thing even if those friend groups invite you to parties and get togethers and their are women are around, it doesn't mean they will want to fuck you. People tend to link

Proximity to mating sexual access which in most cases is wrong. Go to local college campus and see how proximity is working out for 70 percent of the guys on campus.​