This is the single biggest cope thread I've ever seen

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Just dig into fashion bro

Funny GIF

Just learn the history and subculture of physical materials bro

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Try unconventional silhouettes and textures bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, deepfuckingvalue, Ricky212 and 33 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Earth Dollar, deepfuckingvalue and 30 others
as long as you're ltb plus, then you'll be considered out of a women's leauge unless you have chad looks. That's just the reality of the situation

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, mog_or_be_mogged, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Meanwhile Chad takes a selfie in front of the Sagrada Familia wearing a white T shirt and says

"Landed in Barca, text me when you're outside the hotel later"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, infini, deepfuckingvalue and 15 others
Women will think you are a literal faggot if you're 'into' your fashion

I couldn't think of a more homosexual interest

Girls want carefree, effortless good looks. Not a calculated freak wearing obscure materials sourced from India

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Earth Dollar, deepfuckingvalue and 14 others
Fashion can get you a ton of attention and make you look NT tho. Wearing oversized clothes is in trend rn and young women care about these things. It can also accentuate your features and flatter or hide your body flaws. Fashion is not a cope tbh. Obviously don't dress like don't have to dress like a balmain runway model but wearing fashionable and trendy clothes is a halo @try2beme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, pig_face, Ricky212 and 13 others
IMG 1171

IMG 0837

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, TechnoBoss, Ricky212 and 7 others

Girls want carefree, effortless good looks. Not a calculated freak wearing obscure materials sourced from India

View attachment 2796064
idk wearing a bit obscure (tbh mainly in colours, not weird shapped) rich clothes is kinda legit, shows you got money/low inhib and peacock theory. but jfl at talking about fashion with women uw ant to fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini, FaceandBBC and AlexBrown84
im boring which is why girls ghost me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, FacialStructure404 and wollet2
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Can't tell anymore if virtual signaling or if they genuinely believe the shit they say

Fashion can get you a ton of attention and make you look NT tho. Wearing oversized clothes is in trend rn and young women care about these things. It can also accentuate your features and flatter or hide your body flaws. Fashion is not a cope tbh. Obviously don't dress like don't have to dress like a balmain runway model but wearing fashionable and trendy clothes is a halo @try2beme
Super legit especially for zoomers i only see users 25+ deny this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, aesthetic beauty, bloomercel and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, bloomercel and albe.ORG
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger, bloomercel, med and 2 others
reddit and the internet in general is filled with incel gaslighting.

i mean these fuckers legit believe that men are incels because they don't take a shower, don't brush their teeth, etc.
its such a humiliation to even talk with people who have this sort of belief that:

'if you don't do well with women, you must be the absolute vilest crap of society. Someone so disgusting they don't even shower. Eww.'

most people, but especially reddit folks, aren't worth listening to / reading from.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Clown Show, bloomercel and 5 others
reddit and the internet in general is filled with incel gaslighting.

i mean these fuckers legit believe that men are incels because they don't take a shower, don't brush their teeth, etc.
its such a humiliation to even talk with people who have this sort of belief that:

'if you don't do well with women, you must be the absolute vilest crap of society. Someone so disgusting they don't even shower. Eww.'

most people, but especially reddit folks, aren't worth listening to / reading from.
Why do so many people struggle to accept the fact that some men were just born to fucking lose. That is their purpose in life. They exist to make other people’s lives better and that’s it.

Some guys really never stood a chance. It just wasn’t on the cards for them. Doesn’t matter how they dress, what their job is, Theo hobbies, personality ect ect

It was a foregone conclusion at birth

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, Clown Show, mog_or_be_mogged and 8 others
Why do so many people struggle to accept the fact that some men were just born to fucking lose. That is their purpose in life. They exist to make other people’s lives better and that’s it.

Some guys really never stood a chance. It just wasn’t on the cards for them. Doesn’t matter how they dress, what their job is, Theo hobbies, personality ect ect

@Zeruel @Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Zeruel

These men were meant to develop cuckold/humiliation fetishes to still experience 'pleasure' from their destined failures though.

And develop other coping strategies, like monks/priests had with their: 'if I remain a virgin till death, heaven will be great.' etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404 and Pikabro
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, Ricky212, mog_or_be_mogged and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212 and neverchadlite

View attachment 2796064
certain knowledge of fashion can get you into social circles full of alt and emo hoes

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Shower and haircut bro, chicks love that broooooooooooooo

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, bloomercel, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
I dress old money and still get rejected. Girls don't care if my clothes are made of high quality materials collected from random curries in India. I wear the most stylish outfits of the class and no girl was ever interested in me for that reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and FacialStructure404
Super legit especially for zoomers i only see users 25+ deny this
I'm 26 and wear slightly oversized clothes mostly for function. wifey likes it

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and try2beme
@try2beme who do you think cares about baggy clothes the most?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ofc Chad can fuck with blue jean and a basic white tshirt, but fashion still is a smv booster for sure if you master it.
Elongate your legs with high-rise jean, hide your flaws with baggy tshirt/pants, accessories for NTmax,...
Eventually, having a niche style (emo, metal, whatever...) is somehow better than having a NPC-look if you are <MTN.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404 and try2beme
@try2beme who do you think cares about baggy clothes the most?
Baggy clothes are now basic. Trends change. People who are really tapped into fashion know baggy doesnt automatically mean good and its losing its trend overtime but its definitely the case for normies and the masses. Ull still be perceived as stylish mostly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What is bro tryna be delusional?

Baggy clothes are now basic. Trends change. People who are really tapped into fashion know baggy doesnt automatically mean good and its losing its trend overtime but its definitely the case for normies and the masses.
tbh I've always worn baggy clothes since 2017. It's just comfortable
Ull still be perceived as stylish mostly
thank you, why?

• +1
tbh I've always worn baggy clothes since 2017. It's just comfortable

thank you, why?
Because baggy clothes = drip.

Obv few niggas look goofy and dogshit style no matter how hard they try to imitate

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Xangsane

Obv few niggas look goofy and dogshit style no matter how hard they try to imitate
thanks but do you think I am goofy?

• +1

its a coping mechanism in itself

most humans cannot handle certain realizations, our monkey brain can't deal with harsh realities with apparant no solution within our capabilities, we tend to hold on to hope of change so we can continue to strive for survival, imo.

It's not a coincidence many go ER after getting blackpilled, there's a deranging element to achieving dark and doomed knowledge. Cosmic horror plays a lot with this aspect of the human mind of being unable to cope with such things. It's either insanity or death (roping).

Wtf is a purple pill 😂😂😂
Shits getting out of hand

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and albe.ORG

If I have to lose, why should I allow someone else to win? Either they share some cake, or I'll trow it in the ground.

Translation: the more men that realize this harsh truth, the more mass killings, rapes and shit

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

That nigga looking goofy would be me 😈

• +1
Depends on who you want to attract, dress like a TikTok prettyboy if you're in highschool, then progressively more masculine and 'dad-like' the older you get

I dress old money and still get rejected. Girls don't care if my clothes are made of high quality materials collected from random curries in India. I wear the most stylish outfits of the class and no girl was ever interested in me for that reason.
Old money is retarded if you don't have money/presence. Dress emo/grunge/y2k to get bitches.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
old head take tbh

You can use fashion to appeal to certain type of girls

Obvs only really works for htn+

Never seen a goth/alt girl date a guy who wears cargo shorts and a minecraft t shirt

Probably some org user trolling. I mean, it's impossible for someone to cope this much right?

Worked for him

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Spat out my tea at the physical materials, unconventional silhouettes parts. Though I am looking into cigars and this lighter:

Fashion in the UK deffo can make you socially outcast which is one of the reasons why I'm shifting into this new respect.

View attachment 2796064

There's a balance. You have to invest some into fashion and not be too stand out, unique is fine to an extent. Entry level North Face and Nike looks like shit but can get you into doors, and pussies.

Instictive now is whenever I google a question is to intentionally skip over all the Reddit and Quora garbage.

its a coping mechanism in itself

most humans cannot handle certain realizations, our monkey brain can't deal with harsh realities with apparant no solution within our capabilities, we tend to hold on to hope of change so we can continue to strive for survival, imo.

It's not a coincidence many go ER after getting blackpilled, there's a deranging element to achieving dark and doomed knowledge. Cosmic horror plays a lot with this aspect of the human mind of being unable to cope with such things. It's either insanity or death (roping).
Reason more for me to get some godly looking tattoo of CHarles DArwin.

Wtf is a purple pill 😂😂😂
Shits getting out of hand
Last piece of coping faggotry I came across:

It was referring to the same fat OP who wrote this lmao: