This is THOMAS DOM. Injectable Testosterone has increased my libido so much that I HAVE BECOME ATTRACTED TO UGLY GIRLS

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
This is THOMAS DOM. Injectable Testosterone has increased my libido so much that I HAVE BECOME ATTRACTED TO UGLY GIRLS

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, HatefulMan™, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
Anything that has a FEMININE AROMA n SMELL will do the trick. Don't care if the girl is ugly

thats how your parents met

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911 and currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911
Thats bad.

//Thomas DOM
I remember when I was 15-16 I couldn't wait to go home to jack it off every day, some days twice or thrice. Now after years and years of inceldom which damaged my brain I fap every 3-4 days maybe? Sometimes out of boredom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I remember when I was 15-16 I couldn't wait to go home to jack it off every day, some days twice or thrice. Now after years and years of inceldom which damaged my brain I fap every 3-4 days maybe? Sometimes out of boredom.

If you inject Testosterone you will feel as high libido again as when you were 13

• Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Over
Higher T = more realistic standards

If you inject Testosterone you will feel as high libido again as when you were 13
my room gonna stink of cum, I dispose all napkins into my trash can that is open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
You'll shut down your natural production btw.

You must have had extremely low levels of testosterone beforehand. I am natural and would fuck an obese shitskin grandma no doubt

You must have had extremely low levels of testosterone beforehand. I am natural and would fuck an obese shitskin grandma no doubt

I've had 923ng/dl before as a natural

You mog the cock in your asshole
low t estrogenic wannabe alpha i stretch ur moms pussybwith my 8.5x6 dickkk while u injecting some rat piss