This is what 8lbs does to your face BRUTAL POST FATCELS STAY AWAY

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
PicsArt 12 30 105428

Right is before, left after.

I returned from college to my grandparents who feed me like a pig for 2 weeks, brutal results.

Will get back on tracks for 2021, but this is just to remind this sub what 8-10lbs of fat can do to your face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8461, shaugstir, Deleted member 6111 and 5 others
Also fuck the guy who created sugar, that shit more addicting than heroin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, SkinjobCatastrophe, shaugstir and 14 others
fucking lifefuel. if i calculated correctly roughly 10lbs would put me at 10-12% region

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
difference?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 7521 and 10 others
Don't give hope to high bf boneless guys, you have good bone even in high bf

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I lost ~70lbs so far, every ~6 lbs gave me a very huge difference to my face

Don't give hope to high bf boneless guys, you have good bone even in high bf
Loosing bodyfat is cope for 90% of the guys. But a few benefit greatly from it since they got good bone structure to begin with.But most people are boneless cucks that have potato definition even at 5% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Loosing bodyfat is cope for 90% of the guys. But a few benefit greatly from it since they got good bone structure to begin with.But most people are boneless cucks

Everybody should at least try it once.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Loosing bodyfat is cope for 90% of the guys. But a few benefit greatly from it since they got good bone structure to begin with.But most people are boneless cucks that have potato definition even at 5% body fat
Yeah I good way to know if gonna ascend the face is seeing if the maxilla is good

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and mortis
Yeah I good way to know if gonna ascend the face is seeing if the maxilla is good

Its also depends if you have good fat distribution genes. Some people even with good maxilla needs go very deep until their face start to look lean..

Its also depends if you have good fat distribution genes. Some people even with good maxilla needs go very deep until their face start to look lean..
I'm high bf but my body is actually skinny and my face is bloated

This guys is like 10% BF and still bloated as fuck... Its possible that his diabetes is causing it? Not sure.

I'm high bf but my body is actually skinny and my face is bloated

It means your body store fat in your face first.... which is bad.. Im skinnyfat too and my body puts half of the fat in my face and rest in my belly.. Im like 66kg and 175cm and I still have bloated belly.

90% is a joke tbh more like 60% tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 10185
View attachment 899707

I returned from college to my grandparents who feed me like a pig for 2 weeks, brutal results.

Will get back on tracks for 2021, but this is just to remind this sub what 8-10lbs of fat can do to your face
Brutal no difference pill.

Does losing 20 LB of fat make a big difference for your face?

No difference other than you're even more ugly as fuck in better lighting

Please get surgery for your acne scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Brutal LowIQ blincel post tbh
The "differences" here could be much easier achieved with slight lightning changes or simply time of the day.
Brutal delusion.

I dont see a fucking difference jfl

It's not. You'll look better reagrdless.

8-10 lbs in two weeks? no way bro that's 2000-2500 excess calories per day. Did you eat 5000-6000 calories a day? I'm guessing at least 75% of that weight is just water from high carb intake

View attachment 899707

You have to REALLY look to see a difference there
If you told any normal person that those pictures were all taken on the same day they’d believe you with 0 second thought

go to a therapist you BDD having fuck

with that being said, everyone who is not lean needs to get lean ASAP

crazy how a couple % bf is the difference between high tier normie and chadlite in alot of cases

8-10 lbs in two weeks? no way bro that's 2000-2500 excess calories per day. Did you eat 5000-6000 calories a day? I'm guessing at least 75% of that weight is just water from high carb intake
My TDEE is 3000 I ate like 9000 on some days even, but on the others like 2000, weight is a rough estimate I am anywhere between 95-97kg

You have to REALLY look to see a difference there
If you told any normal person that those pictures were all taken on the same day they’d believe you with 0 second thought
There is a difference, also normal people are basically blind and retarded they don't see difference between a HTN and chad so yea... Not really a valid argument

There is a difference, also normal people are basically blind and retarded they don't see difference between a HTN and chad so yea... Not really a valid argument
No I mean it’s so minimal that there wouldn’t even be a subconscious difference in attractiveness

it doesn’t make you more or less attractive like you think it does because of your BDD, the difference is sideways not up or down

Loosing bodyfat is cope for 90% of the guys.
completely wrong, 90% of guys will greatly benefit from losing body fat

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PYT