Reactions: Festrunk
Descends me

• Love it
I5IkbTR 1

@Defiant_Soul do you mog him???

• Love it
That is because ultrachad has a line and appointments with foids all over the world willing to be pissed on and pay all their life savings for his dick

• Love it
Reactions: toolateforme and Festrunk
That is because ultrachad has a line and appointments with foids all over the world willing to be pissed on and pay all their life savings for his dick
100 girls would rather share gigachad with each other than be seen in public with their looksmatch

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Festrunk
Damn all you need is hair tbh

• Love it
Damn all you need is hair tbh
I can't wait to get a hair system tbh but I think I'm a few years too late for it to boost me to chadlite levels.

• Love it
i feel like you look a lot better irl but thier shit cameras cucked you

• Love it
I can't wait to get a hair system tbh but I think I'm a few years too late for it to boost me to chadlite levels.
lol I keep forgetting this is you , you literally have no bones for your face you look Eminem. Don’t come at me saying I have bad bones when you have a narrow jaw and no cheekbones

• Love it
lol I keep forgetting this is you , you literally have no bones for your face you look Eminem. Don’t come at me saying I have bad bones when you have a narrow jaw and no cheekbones
Wtf you talking about you SR autist I didn't come at you for anything. I even just said in another thread that you mog me. Either way this pic mogs all your pics despite lack of bones

Wtf you talking about you SR autist I didn't come at you for anything. I even just said in another thread that you mog me. Either way this pic mogs all your pics despite lack of bones
You said I have bad bones. You look like an alien buddy boyo chill out

You said I have bad bones. You look like an alien buddy boyo chill out
I never once said you had bad bones you retardo. Also you're coping if you think you mog this photo.