This is what a GOOD Hair transplant looks like

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
This is a result of a good doctor not some Turkish hair mill.

Baldcels who pay 3000$ for a shitty HT from a 17 year old “technician” in a Turkish room will never have this natural rrsult

IMG 7232

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and basedblackpiller
My hairline is beyond fucked tho since even my natural hairline is extremely high and I have a more cutecel face that doesn’t match the mature hairline so I need a fringe always

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and bradpittshairline
from 50 yr old pedo to high iq 20 yr old college student

square hariline is law

you can have self steem with a recessed hairline

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
from 50 yr old pedo to high iq 20 yr old college student

square hariline is law
Yeah, if you notice his hairline has receded in terms of forehead height as well, but just having a straightish hairline de-ages him. This guy is 26 btw

My hairline is beyond fucked tho since even my natural hairline is extremely high and I have a more cutecel face that doesn’t match the mature hairline so I need a fringe always
Age and Norwood?

Age and Norwood?
Im 19 and even tho many ppl here say I’m balding because of how high my forehead is I’m confident I’m not balding

I had the same forehead ever since I was literally 1 and my family from both sides have no baldness but all high foreheads

But ppl here are convinced I’m balding and spam it probably some coping mechanism since ppl here rlly want my life to go wrong

Tho I do have to hide my forehead with a fringe

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Im 19 and even tho many ppl here say I’m balding because of how high my forehead is I’m confident I’m not balding

I had the same forehead ever since I was literally 1 and my family from both sides have no baldness but all high foreheads

But ppl here are convinced I’m balding and spam it probably some coping mechanism since ppl here rlly want my life to go wrong

Tho I do have to hide my forehead with a fringe
DM or post pic here.

People say this because a lot of guys think this but in reality theyre balding. If you have confirmed this with your pics as a kid, no need to worry. Just do fringe.

Who was the surgeon / what was the price?

Who was the surgeon / what was the price?
Dr Laorwong, Absolute Hair Clinic, Bangcock, Thailand

his rate is like 80 baht per graft, im assuming he paid a bit less than $4500 excluding flight

• Woah
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Dr Laorwong, Absolute Hair Clinic, Bangcock, Thailand

his rate is like 80 baht per graft, im assuming he paid a bit less than $4500 excluding flight
Damn Thailand is even more of a third world country than Turkey

Damn Thailand is even more of a third world country than Turkey
Yes but since the surgeon is very good and does most work himself, you're getting rates a bit higher than turkey. It is totally worth it imo, good option for those closer to Thailand than Turkey due to flight costs.

I was considering Pekiner in turkey who is a celebrity surgeon for hairlines online JFL but he costs way more than this guy with similar results and a 2+ year waitlist

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller