This is what A MAN should look like, none of that “aesthetic” faggot shit you peanut skulled twinks

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
196cm / 143kg bodyweight he does 51 pull-ups

301kg bench press

60cm arm size

IMG 1215

IMG 1217

IMG 1216

Ogremaxxed roidmaxxed gymmaxxed

Intimidation level infinite jfl imagine this nigga is coming at you at the bar you can’t do anything besides knife or firearm

He mogs all faggot ass skinny twink models, rapes them in the ass, then rapes their gfs while they watch

Over if youre not ogremaxxing and roidmaxxing because T levels are getting lower and lower thanks to Jews putting estrogen in every food so next generation is gonna be 100ng/dl subhuman faggots

Also on the side note I do hope that Iran and Israel both kill each other gruesomely and that someone finally nukes murica the cesspool of degenracy and Jewish tactics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dantemaxxing, flippasav, RAMU KAKA and 25 others
all this just to have a small dick since he's white, imagine having a giant body like that and a tiny penis, foids would die laughing as soon as he pulls down his pants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, RAMU KAKA, deepfuckingvalue and 16 others
at 135kg he did like 3 one arm pull-ups, thats utterly absurd, top tier genetics for size-strength

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, RAMU KAKA, <6PSLcel and 4 others
One bullet and his glory will be 6ft under

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
Stupid ogre cope. Just buy a gun dummy. I’d gladly if I got into a street fight just shoot the retard and get away with self defense cuz I live in America. Hahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Ethan Cúnt, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
Stupid ogre cope. Just buy a gun dummy. I’d gladly if I got into a street fight just shoot the retard and get away with self defense cuz I live in America. Hahahah
Niggas be spending their whole lives in gym & doing steroids aka cucking them selves just to get shot down by some teenage wannabe gangsta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, Sprinkles, Over and 7 others
at 135kg he did like 3 one arm pull-ups, thats utterly absurd, top tier genetics for size-strenght
Strength is truly mostly genetics, muscle mass has nothing to do with it (almost). He is inhumanly strong.

Murica isn’t whole world you estrogenic dumb cuck. Go get some loans to increase your credit score like a good goym. I truly wish death upon murica as a nation and as people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, MikeMew'sBitch, owlofathena and 1 other person
''Just buzz ur hair and hit the gym like a monster TRUST ME''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Over, N1666 and 1 other person
all this just to have a small dick since he's white, imagine having a giant body like that and a tiny penis, foids would die laughing as soon as he pulls down his pants
i hope you get banned again and kys

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Murica isn’t whole world you estrogenic dumb cuck. Go get some loans to increase your credit score like a good goym. I truly wish death upon murica as a nation and as people.
dnr 3rd worlder. Keep seething about ogre maxxing when aesthetics mog.

It’s either this or death bud

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

301kg bench press

60cm arm size

View attachment 2858929

View attachment 2858931
View attachment 2858930

View attachment 2858928
Intimidation level infinite jfl imagine this nigga is coming at you at the bar you can’t do anything besides knife or firearm

He mogs all faggot ass skinny twink models, rapes them in the ass, then rapes their gfs while they watch

Over if youre not ogremaxxing and roidmaxxing because T levels are getting lower and lower thanks to Jews putting estrogen in every food so next generation is gonna be 100ng/dl subhuman faggots

Also on the side note I do hope that Iran and Israel both kill each other gruesomely and that someone finally nukes murica the cesspool of degenracy and Jewish tactics
Op is a low t faggot and autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
It’s impossible to have a small d with that much testosterone

i hope you get banned again and kys
5'11 skinny black boy with 7.7 inches cock or 6'5 roided white ogre with micro dick?

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and zzsleepin

301kg bench press

60cm arm size

View attachment 2858929

View attachment 2858931
View attachment 2858930

View attachment 2858928

Lol

5'11 skinny black boy with 7.7 inches cock or 6'5 roided white ogre with micro dick?
if i had to be one of them? black guy if he is nw0

• JFL
Reactions: niggatron
looks like shit

Funny how you have a Jordan Barrett avi and make this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, owlofathena, N1666 and 5 others
I am not a neanderthal to fight with fists lmao. Humans survived thanks to tools and weapons not to fists.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Looks like shit fucking ogre

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Strength is truly mostly genetics, muscle mass has nothing to do with it (almost). He is inhumanly strong.

NO gym for your fighting ability nighuh

I’m caging on the toliet :ROFLMAO:

what’s his name

Since we're comparing extremes I'd like to propose George St. Pierre. Three time former UFC middleweight champion.

This is someone who's far better-looking and would probably knock OP's suggestion's brains out despite the physical advantages the former has.

• +1
Reactions: KDD5

jfl if you think anyone could get to that size even with grams of steroids, Look at his 45cm forearms for example, No person with small/average bones is reaching that size no matter how many reverse curls, wrist curls, or steroids they do, and thats exatly one of the reasons that makes him that strong, Nobody that bench presses 300kg+ has small bones, they all have tree trunks as wrists and wide ass shoulders

• +1
Dont care + DNR + male gaze:feelsuhh:

I dunno mate, shithole Mecca 🕋 has also got to go

How big do you think his dick is?

id beat the fuck out that muscle dominant nigga

Long time since I've seen a thread from you
I remember when you used to post depression posts

If your goal is maximizing female attraction, this is a horrible idea. All ogremaxing will do is make you intimidating to everyone including females, so you'll just wind up scaring women away.

301kg bench press

60cm arm size

View attachment 2858929

View attachment 2858931
View attachment 2858930

View attachment 2858928

jfl

To bad the roids completely nuked his natural T production cycle, creating an imbalance that will reflect on his future descendants.

Theres a reason the roided look is the ideal phsyche for modern men. People should critically think and start asking themselves if the apple rots far from the tree.

Truth is, these archetypes are the primary offenders in creating this estrogenic pool of men and masculine set of women we see today genetically. On top of it all, the shape of this guy and the current ideal is more estrogenic than anything. A few thing comes to mind are the estrogenic sub body fat, the very curvey and feminine influenced skeleton and bone growth. He looks like a big FTM.

Last edited:
Just be an ogre theory
IMG 1666

• Woah
big bones mesomorph ogre always wins

World is about physical confrontation

Your aesthetic 75kg shredded twink is getting raped outside the club by 100kg+ roided balding hairy ogres then that same ogre creampies raw all the stacies

You&yoyr girl get pushed away in a tram/bus, it’s the roided ogre, you can’t do shit to that guy because he is stronger and bigger and heavier

Roidmaxxing is the strongest looksmax possible tbh.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and KDD5
Hideous.

Real man:
tumblr_mg6wmqdQUK1s2spcgo1_400.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Completely destroys Chris bitchstead

i need my test

They didn’t want me to ascend further so they seized my package

just about the only high IQ thing I’ve seen posted by you

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
This would mean club bouncers get the most chicks which they dont

He's 6'1 not 190

Users who are viewing this thread

Back