This is what a real top tier blonde male really looks like. Rate this Pretty Boy CHAD who might mog Thom Strijd. BRUTAL. LIFEFUEL FOR NERDICS. GTFIH!!

Rate mogger

• Total voters
Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
The dark defined eyebrow pill strikes once again, this time making blonde men actually look attractive(really light blonde is still shit though). Observe:

What a mogger. I do not know his name but I shall refer to him as Dio until further notice.

01aee1830990260af92c51afa7106ded

Rate him and does he mog Thom?
tumblr_pt512eorAZ1vz80vao5_250.gifv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Acnno, toolateforme and 3 others
Gay normie with filters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: s3-s3, Rasputin, عبد الرحمن and 11 others
The dark defined eyebrow pill strikes once again, this time making blonde men actually look attractive(really light blonde is still shit though). Observe:

What a mogger. I do not know his name but I shall refer to him as Dio until further notice.

View attachment 797592

For those who can't view Instagram:

Dio4

Dio1

Dio3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Rasputin, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Jamal2222, Deleted member 6538 and 4 others
Keep barking you facial scolioisis ridden faggot
brutal i still mog you and he mogs us both he hasnt hit the gym once in his life while you cope there everyday hoping femcel ethnic foid will approach you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, joeveniro, Jamal2222 and 2 others
brutal i still mog you and he mogs us both he hasnt hit the gym once in his life while you cope there everyday hoping femcel ethnic foid will approach you
Go get ur bimax i hope you fucking die during
The procedure

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Hozay, RoundHouse and 5 others
i mean he would look better with brown hair but it really doesnt matter that much

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
i can look somewhat close to him if i dyed my hair blonde, get curtains, dye eyebrow darker, wear coloured lenses and get a tan. but i wouldn't be able to pull it out as good as he does

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Kekee
No he doesn’t mog Strijd.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 9779
No he doesn’t mog Strijd.
Does he come close though? I haven't seen enough of him to say he mogs either, but objectively he has more Jb appeal and better eyebrows.

Does he come close though? I haven't seen enough of him to say he mogs either, but objectively he has more Jb appeal and better eyebrows.
He doesn’t have more appeal to any age category. Strijd has more appeal because he has a better looking face.

1209DE10 4D93 4737 813B 8B345491C636

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Need2Ascend, RoundHouse and 6 others
looks insane in the vid but unfrauded he's not even 6psl

Attachments

• 27d2a7be2b47166b348226f98311d48b.png
    27d2a7be2b47166b348226f98311d48b.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 6cd0f6100982b791719ba7fec9cfce64.png
    6cd0f6100982b791719ba7fec9cfce64.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 146
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Clark69, Subhuman Philtrum and 8 others
He would slay so hard in my country

• +1

View attachment 797592

5,5psl
why tf did you choose an avg scandi male
there are way better looking ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Kekee
Disagree, he seems to have more appeal to legit Jbs(not the US standards of 16-17). But overall yes Thom might mog.
What is a legit jb?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
I sense some middle eastern hoes having heart attack upon seeing his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Subhuman Philtrum, BigBoy and 1 other person
strijd is a psl above him
he has god tier eye area

• +1
i see better very often
He looks very good, average scandinavian guy doesnt look like him jfl

average teen guy is bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yes Denmark
i feel like danemark is where ethnics do the best in scandinavia - despite the government policy beeing right winged, contrary to sweden for example.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
i feel like danemark is where ethnics do the best in scandinavia - despite the government policy beeing right winged, contrary to sweden for example.
Ethnics dont do well in any nordic country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 3043
denmark is the worst scandi country for ethnics 100%
wf are the most racist by far

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5393
Ethnics dont do well in any nordic country
i agree. that's a good thing obv. But, from what i saw from experiment, it's a bit easier. Idk. In sweden it's only black who have halo right? Or all the autistic drugs dealers ?

i agree. that's a good thing obv. But, from what i saw from experiment, it's a bit easier. Idk. In sweden it's only black who have halo right? Or all the autistic drugs dealers ?
ethnics dont do well anywhere
drugdealer ethnics here are seen as borderline disgusting by girls

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 3043
denmark is the worst scandi country for ethnics 100%
wf are the most racist by far
wf? white females.
Yes that's what i heard also, but i believe there is a reversed shit like the most you forbid something, the most people will try to go against. look at poland, russia, youth don't dislike that much ethnics from what ppl say here.

ethnics dont do well anywhere
drugdealer ethnics here are seen as borderline disgusting by girls
that's good tbh, but i don't think it's totally true. i believe we live too much in our basement.

wf? white females.
Yes that's what i heard also, but i believe there is a reversed shit like the most you forbid something, the most people will try to go against. look at poland, russia, youth don't dislike that much ethnics from what ppl say here.
wf was just misspelling i meant to say “we”
ee beats us in racism easily tho

• +1
wf was just misspelling i meant to say “we”
ee beats us in racism easily tho
i feel like norway is more harsh toward ethnics tbh, than danemark, don't you think so?
because there are little to none.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
i feel like norway is more harsh toward ethnics tbh, than danemark, don't you think so?
pretty sure we have less ethnics

• Woah
brutal need to check my geograpy more, i thought norway was an isolated area with very little people in it overall, while danemark is close to most western countries.

checked and i was right
Norwegian 83.2% (includes about 60,000 Sami), other European 8.3%, other 8.5% (2017 est.) Definition: This entry provides an ordered listing of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population.

Danish (includes Greenlandic (who are predominantly Inuit) and Faroese) 86.3%, Turkish 1.1%, other 12.6% (largest groups are Polish, Syrian, German, Iraqi, and Romanian) (2018 est.) note: data represent population by ancestry

Finland is probably best cuz niche game but its not in scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 6’1cel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
mogged

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kekee

View attachment 797592

Darker hair still mogs for most foids

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Kekee
imagine thinking anybody can mog strijd

looks insane in the vid but unfrauded he's not even 6psl
Oh geez who would have guessed that a video with painstakingly obvious filter would make you look like a different person

I disagree I think most women would find him slightly creepy looking

• JFL
Fuuuuu

View attachment 797592

Fuuucccckkkk i need a tan so bad its litteraly my coloring but i m bleach :/

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back