This is what actual 8 PSL looks like. — Morph.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
IMG 20220927 031155

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Chadrapist
Chin is too wide and short

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Deleted member 3672
Who did you use?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Look uncanny because bones is overdeveloped and they giving too much cartoon look. If he was real he wouldn't get attention despite very good colouring, eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, hair

• +1
Btw can losing weight reduce your bizygomatic width? I don't mean by a significant amount. Like 2 mm or so.
Depends on your fat pads. Its about fraud not about absolute numbers

I just need a mm or 2 less width to get my ratio to over 0.44, which isn't ideal but far more acceptable than 0.43ish like I am rn.

• +1
But besides that I know all the other tricks i.e. eyebrow spacing, hairline, thin nose etc.

• +1
I really dont think face matters after 6psl. Just focus on other things after that

But besides that I know all the other tricks i.e. eyebrow spacing, hairline, thin nose etc.
Have you tought of making zygos sharper or use some laser to reduce fat locally like plasma fibroblast?
Also in my case should i trim even further my middle part of the eyebrows since i also have wide zygos or no? But its tricky idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Have you tought of making zygos sharper or use some laser to reduce fat locally like plasma fibroblast?
Also in my case should i trim even further my middle part of the eyebrows since i also have wide zygos or no? But its tricky idk
Never thought of that.

• +1
looks like dulatov

I really dont think face matters after 6psl. Just focus on other things after that
after 6 psl it’s just a question of personal preference + you mog basically everyone so it hardly even matters

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN