• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 24278, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Why would I want that. Im not 12 years old

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24278 and 9 others
@dimorphism @BrahminBoss @Skywalker @Chinacurry @vicecity @Bellokanu @Abhorrence @Jhon Smith @Ai Impact @fogdart

@Xangsane @plukee @try2beme @Aladin @autisticbrokeass @Wannabe Chad @Mewton @juste @Manchild @Crestfallen95

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
One of the most brutal cockblocks ever in that movie (those who know know)

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
@cytoplasm @Preston @thecel @cytoplasm @astralo @Icon @LampPostPrime @chinpilled69 @iam good boy @Chadelite @bedes

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite
One of the most brutal cockblocks ever in that movie (those who know know)
i cried when they broke up.. and comunicate then with that ouija

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I love that movie, it is beautiful

• Love it
Reactions: MisantropeBoy
i cried when they broke up.. and comunicate then with that ouija
Wait, this is the American version... I'm thinking of a different scene. In the Swedish version there's a scene where the vampire girls stands naked and you can see she has her vagina sewn shut. 🤯

Wait, this is the American version... I'm thinking of a different scene. In the Swedish version there's a scene where the vampire girls stands naked and you can see she has her vagina sewn shut. 🤯
The other movie is let the right one in, this is let me in which is a remake after the swedish version

• +1
but in this movie actors are better looking

• Woah
The other movie is let the right one in, this is let me in which is a remake after the swedish version
Yes, I only saw the Swedish one. Maybe I'll watch this tonight.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and MisantropeBoy
@Guerrilla @RichardSpencel @LowTrust @cutie_pie @Max Frauder @9Romance

@Beastimmung you are a retard if the girl in the video u think it s too young

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
@julian111 come here faggot and see what you lost

I had it in my 2nd actual relationship and tbh I mightve been better off without

Pros :
-had someone I loved
-timid submissive feminine girl with lil voice hugging me all the time
-can kiss fuck etc (didnt even fuck her tho
-after the relationship you fall in love slower so you dont behave like a oofydoofy like I used to before her

Cons :
-got left by her like 4 times, she kept coming once no one else wanted her
-left me depressed
-gave me lots of anxiety
-made me waste a shitton of time
-made me behave like a beta submissive ass nigga
-got shamed & mocked
-seen as a bad person by all her friends + her despite having been nice to her all the time and angry at her once
-cheated on me (not 100% sure but its almost guaranteed jfl)
-can't love the same way anymore (arguably a good thing tho)
-now you're back alone
-knowing that despite all she did, if she came back I'd take her just for sex instead of ghosting her

• Woah
Its funny to see incels fantasize about the boring and unfulfiled existence of normies who accomplish next to nothing in their life anyway

Its funny to see incels fantasize about the boring and unfulfiled existence of normies who accomplish next to nothing in their life anyway
"Being a cuck is funny because the bull has feelings too"

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and LowTrust
So what? 12 year olds are hot.
tbh
I had it in my 2nd actual relationship and tbh I mightve been better off without

Pros :
-had someone I loved
-timid submissive feminine girl with lil voice hugging me all the time
-can kiss fuck etc (didnt even fuck her tho
-after the relationship you fall in love slower so you dont behave like a oofydoofy like I used to before her

Cons :
-got left by her like 4 times, she kept coming once no one else wanted her
-left me depressed
-gave me lots of anxiety
-made me waste a shitton of time
-made me behave like a beta submissive ass nigga
-got shamed & mocked
-seen as a bad person by all her friends + her despite having been nice to her all the time and angry at her once
-cheated on me (not 100% sure but its almost guaranteed jfl)
-can't love the same way anymore (arguably a good thing tho)
-now you're back alone
-knowing that despite all she did, if she came back I'd take her just for sex instead of ghosting her
all the cons are avoidable and completely your fault tbh, if someone was HTN+ as a kid and had some smarts none of that would happen
@Beastimmung you are a retard if the girl in the video u think it s too young
she's sexy especially in this video, her cute voice is 10/10 and her body probably is aswell

tbh

all the cons are avoidable and completely your fault tbh, if someone was HTN+ as a kid and had some smarts none of that would happen

I agree it was my fault but I'm really far from an isolated case, most guys who fall in love in hs thinking they will stay forever are oofydoofys waiting for their doomsday without knowing

Also I wasnt born a HTN, well maybe but during my youth I was mostly a sub5 and got in that relation when I was a LTN-MTN

• +1
I agree it was my fault but I'm really far from an isolated case, most guys who fall in love in hs thinking they will stay forever are oofydoofys waiting for their doomsday without knowing

Also I wasnt born a HTN, well maybe but during my youth I was mostly a sub5 and got in that relation when I was a LTN-MTN
but still, it's better to be in that relationship than not, because as a LTN-MTN I doubt you'd ever be as lucky in adulthood as you were to get a JB as a teen, teen love might not give you anything special, but in my opinion it's more of a preventative, because I know a lot of people that didn't have any and they ended up as abused dogs

Why do incels even watch this shit?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
but still, it's better to be in that relationship than not, because as a LTN-MTN I doubt you'd ever be as lucky in adulthood as you were to get a JB as a teen, teen love might not give you anything special, but in my opinion it's more of a preventative, because I know a lot of people that didn't have any and they ended up as abused dogs
She wasnt JB she was 3.5 years older than me and only told me the second time we were together since I added her on IG and her age was there jfl she kinda a groomer

• So Sad
@tallnegga @B1B2 @RetardSubhuman @AbstractArt @lunin7 @HimmyButler @Peak aesthetics @human304 @emeraldglass @Allornothing @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @zv1212 @WanderingBurro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, emeraldglass and Deleted member 23218
Looksmaxxers will never experience teen love/sex or sex in general

teenage love is for fags

Not me. You can’t feel love when you’re as black pilled as me.

@Lookologist003 @Dietsnasta @infini @MoggerGaston @GilfHunter @Ottoman Janissary @Peak aesthetics

jb or nothing