• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, M-1014, Axii and 3 others
I love arab foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, futuregigamogger, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
I love arab foids
I wanna fuck an asylum seeker bitch who escaped her counry cuz she left islam and if she had stayed she would've been stoned. I wanna record her giving me head in a hijab and send it to her family back home

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Axii, yeeyeeslayer and 7 others
I wanna fuck an asylum seeker bitch who escaped her counry cuz she left islam and if she had stayed she would've been stoned. I wanna record her giving me head in a hijab and send it to her family back home
Ngl that would be hot
Hijabi women are hot
Damn this shit made me hard

• Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger and i_love_roosters
Great video thank you kind sir

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Fuark that thing she does to the bottle at the end
Legit lifefuel

Muslim women don’t exist. No woman is religious, they’re naturally dedicated to Chads cock and religion is here to prevent Chad from entering your house and impregnating your female family members.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadmanwalking, IAMNOTANINCEL, LancasteR and 4 others
Muslim women don’t exist. No woman is religious, they’re naturally dedicated to Chads cock and religion is here to prevent Chad from entering your house and impregnating your female family members.
IN A WORLD FULLY CONTROLLED BY WOMEN THE CENTER OF MECCA WOULD CONTAIN A 200FT HYPER REALISTIC STATUE OF CHADS COCK

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, Patris and i_love_roosters
IN A WORLD FULLY CONTROLLED BY WOMEN THE CENTER OF MECCA WOULD CONTAIN A 200FT HYPER REALISTIC STATUE OF CHADS COCK
I'm saving this for later

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Over for muhslims

• +1
Reactions: Patris and i_love_roosters
@SecularIslamist most religious uk muslimah

Wow women are whores, more news at 11.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and deadmanwalking
@SecularIslamist most religious uk muslimah
How do you hold two contradictory ideas that Muslims are simultaneously Islamists and liberal secularists?

How do you hold two contradictory ideas that Muslims are simultaneously Islamists and liberal secularists?
by acknowledging polarization. most are gonna be liberal, while a large % also radical.

Enjoy fucking subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Patris
by acknowledging polarization. most are gonna be liberal, while a large % also radical.
Depends on what parameters you are using to determine 'liberal' and 'radical'. By modern secular standards and the definition of liberal, majority of Muslims from even Albania to Kazakhstan are 'conservative', if not 'radical'.

Depends on what parameters you are using to determine 'liberal' and 'radical'. By modern secular standards and the definition of liberal, majority of Muslims from even Albania to Kazakhstan are 'conservative', if not 'radical'.
anyways why this foid not honor killed if she is in uk among conservative muslims

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
anyways why this foid not honor killed if she is in uk among conservative muslims
If she was with a conservative family she wouldn't be out in the first place alone.

If she was with a conservative family she wouldn't be out in the first place alone.
insane how these girls have courage, like their family is not gonna find out? they not gonna do anything. Anyways, she will be someone's tradwife

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist