This is what bad posture does to you

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
1537715905 9956328220957144882611552659600546067540n

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and mybrainabusesme
I thought it was going to show the affects on the back rather than the skull. Over for me if this is true, but it looks over exaggerated to me. I mean the nose is where the teeth should be, can bad posture really do that to someone over time?

I'm halfway there, god damn bad puberty posture, at least I don't look as retarded as it seems like I should tbh

Everyone has a slight antagonal notcj

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I thought it was going to show the affects on the back rather than the skull. Over for me if this is true, but it looks over exaggerated to me. I mean the nose is where the teeth should be, can bad posture really do that to someone over time?
I'm halfway there, god damn bad puberty posture, at least I don't look as retarded as it seems like I should tbh

Im also halfway there, yes forward head posture can lead to something so bad

How to correct that? 21M is it too late for me to correct it?

How to correct that? 21M is it too late for me to correct it?

You should mew, do mckenzie chin tucks and correct your posture first and foremost.
But that wont really do much change. But it will prevent it from getting worse at the very least at your age. You could see some small changes over a period of years but i wouldn't count on it.

You could consider facepulling aswell but i would't reccomend this.

Then you could consider surgery. You should base this on what shortcomings your mallaclusion has given you.

Maxillofacial surgery first and foremost. A lefort procedure, ccw bimaxillar rotation or similar might be what you need. But you should meet with a surgeon to see what would be most suited for your.

Then you could consider a series of other procedures based on other factors. Forexample implants for lacks of cheekbones or scleral show. But this isn't really my strongest field, and i dont knoe what your face lacks in terms of bone projection and harmony.

You could post pics and ask what surgeries to get

This being said a high isch gonial notch and jaw angle doesn't really have to be a problem unless you seriously lack harmony or have very bad not projecting bone structure.

You should mew, do mckenzie chin tucks and correct your posture first and foremost.
But that wont really do much change. But it will prevent it from getting worse at the very least at your age. You could see some small changes over a period of years but i wouldn't count on it.

You could consider facepulling aswell but i would't reccomend this.

Then you could consider surgery. You should base this on what shortcomings your mallaclusion has given you.

Maxillofacial surgery first and foremost. A lefort procedure, ccw bimaxillar rotation or similar might be what you need. But you should meet with a surgeon to see what would be most suited for your.

Then you could consider a series of other procedures based on other factors. Forexample implants for lacks of cheekbones or scleral show. But this isn't really my strongest field, and i dont knoe what your face lacks in terms of bone projection and harmony.

You could post pics and ask what surgeries to get

This being said a high isch gonial notch and jaw angle doesn't really have to be a problem unless you seriously lack harmony or have very bad not projecting bone structure.
Here's a pic

20181207 182224
20181207 182735
20181207 182757

Attachments

• 20181207_182224.jpg
    20181207_182224.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 68
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
OP i have downwarth jaw growth. its cause i played on pc during my young years and had shit posture. which caused it.

Your face looks preety forward grown to me, unless your jaw angle or antigonal notch has rotated over the years i dont think you have mallaclusin?

Same with me but in teens
OK but I still look average and that's not an option for me. I want to have forward growth like that of Richard Ramirez's face.

Attachments

• AP851021047.jpg
    AP851021047.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 64
OK but I still look average and that's not an option for me. I want to have forward growth like that of Richard Ramirez's face.

Well you facial harmony isn't bad but its certainly nothing more than average, and there isn't really anything you can do about that.
The bone structure on the other hand, you could get a lefort but your maxilla is good so i dont think it'll do much for you.
You could get a zygo sandwich osteotomy, jaw implants, cheek implants or something but this isn't really my field.
You could post your pic in the main forum or meet with a surgeon saying that you want to improve your face and bone strucutre.

But you will never look close to that dude sorry.

Btw grow out your hair and get a better haircut. It should be something that works with your bad hairline and compliments your head shape but it should be much longer and take attention the from the averageness of you face lol.

Well you facial harmony isn't bad but its certainly nothing more than average, and there isn't really anything you can do about that.
The bone structure on the other hand, you could get a lefort but your maxilla is good so i dont think it'll do much for you.
You could get a zygo sandwich osteotomy, jaw implants, cheek implants or something but this isn't really my field.
You could post your pic in the main forum or meet with a surgeon saying that you want to improve your face and bone strucutre.

But you will never look close to that dude sorry.

Btw grow out your hair and get a better haircut. It should be something that works with your bad hairline and compliments your head shape but it should be much longer and take attention the from the averageness of you face lol.
"But you will never look close to that dude sorry."

Why?

No, I mean, specifically

You're really on a road to nowhere if you're dead set on looking like someone who has entirely different facial genes. Even forgetting about one person being better looking than another for a minute - imagine Sean O'Pry asking why he couldn't, with a couple of surgeries, look like David Gandy. That should give you a good idea of how ridiculous what you're expecting out of plastic surgery is. Why not just looksmax what you were born with and turn into the best version of YOU, instead of living in a pipe dream in which you can 3D print yourself an entirely new face.

Like if I wanted to look like someone with insane forward growth/ante face, there's no way I could achieve that even with a Lefort. Does it bother me? No.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and HorseFace
Mewing with improper posture can work but not nearly as well as if u stand correctly

@future chadlite check snap

Mewing with improper posture can work but not nearly as well as if u stand correctly

@future chadlite check snap

Not for me

Can't beat genetics

Not genetics, posture gave me exessive growth the last years, and i recenty discorvered mewing but when mewing and trying to improve it, it has only gotten worse. The mewing will only pay off when i fix my posture completely