This is what British Isles girls are into, this is normie looksmaxing

6ft4

Kraken
Face: nothing that can immediately be pointed out as being a flaw.
Height is likely 5'8-5'9, this height tends to correlate with a shorter skull which means no tall face but also means better forward growth so no narrowness and no deformities arise.

Looksmaxing:
Just rely on having a frame in the average range and you will easily look filled out at 5'9 if you stay at 15% bodyfat and train upper body once per week.
Maintain a fade haircut.
Tattoos, help the image of not being a square
Clothes, wear sportswear like underarmour, judging by how skimpy it is around his shoulders it would not surprise me if he's wearing a size small.
It fits tight on his arms yet he has minimal shoulder mass which shows he doesn't care about gymcelling
I would need to wear an XXL in these sportswear brands yet my skeleton still makes me look like a marfans sufferer

People here will claim they mog him but the thing is, nearly everyone who comes to this forum asking for a rate has some sort of facial flaw that needs to be surgically corrected
Sure people here might has some mogger features in conjunction with their failos but the popular kids who are fucking with ease disqualify people from their social circle on the basis of their flaws, they don't qualify people on the basis of a single mogger feature.

The people out there fucking don't need to look like MMs they just need to look like this guy
I was talking to an English guy on a night out and he had the same facial structure as this guy, he was a bit better looking
I never exchange snaps with other males that include face pics but this guy snapped me a pic of his face and it was shocking seeing what a snap of someone who is decently forward grown looks like.
When I put the camera on myself I realized just how much worse a selfie from a man with a recessed maxilla looks. This is why recessed maxillacels and other facial failo cels cant compete in todays market. Once a girl is in a taking phase with a guy who has a decent maxilla and harmony and is seeing his face over snaps, your face will look shit by comparison if you try to snap her. This is probably the reason most girls loose interest over time because they give it a chance at first but just can't bring themselves to start liking your face no matter how familiar they become with it

cliffs: the popular kids that are fucking don't need traits of the PSL fantasy Chad like tall face or lantern jaw, they just have an absence of failos, which leads to good facial ratios all round as well as not looking like a square/whimp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
I have atrocious facial ratios but some nice features probs why I have been treated poorly by women in social situations my whole life

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
ye, this is accurate .

I have atrocious facial ratios but some nice features probs why I have been treated poorly by women in social situations my whole life
Some days I think that women treating me poorly in social situations was 90% down to my aspieness and 10% down to having a facial deformity, other days I think it's 90% due to deformity, 10% due to aspieness

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, EverythingMattersCel, Blkpill Godfather and 1 other person

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 14693
imagine giving fuck about isle girls.

Some days I think that women treating me poorly in social situations was 90% down to my aspieness and 10% down to having a facial deformity, other days I think it's 90% due to deformity, 10% due to aspieness
Yeah when you’ve got a few failos it’s so hard to tell which one is failo’ing

This life is so hard man

But yeah in OP I’d say ur right

Why do u care about this stuff r u planning on geomaxxing to UK(not that I live here) or something

Something I've noticed is that men with extremely contrasting physical characteristics seem to get very volatile treatment from different women. Examples include tall and ugly, short but good-looking, and in your case shit overall harmony/ratios but a few haloing features. I personally fall into the tall but ugly group and can attest to this being the case.