This is what Chad experiences on social media

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a real Chad but I'm a tall, wide-framed athletic mid-strong Chadlite with a unique pheno that isn't common in the West and a robust prettyboy archetype, so my experience is likely similar to Chad's.

INSTAGRAM
  • Attractive foids from other colleges or I only have 1-2 mutuals with will follow me on Instagram based off my profile picture alone (my account is on private) or via word of mouth along the lines of "this really hot frat guy is at my school here I have a picture with him at this tailgate"
  • I get follow requests from foids anytime I'm tagged on my friend's posts or my fraternity's page posts a picture with me in it
  • I occasionally get followed back by the famous hot foids I follow who are verified with tens of thousands of followers or more, this isn't common though and maybe happens a couple times before
  • Foids that I've spoken to briefly IRL (like in line at a bar for a few minutes) will follow me on Instagram despite only knowing my first name
  • Foids that I've matched with on Tinder or Hinge will also follow me on Instagram out of the blue despite only knowing my first name
SNAPCHAT
  • If I get posted to a friend's story on my birthday I'll get tons of adds from foids
  • Foids that I've never talked to (but snap pictures of my face to) will save my snap in chat, compliment me or send nudes/suggestive pictures to me unprompted
  • Foids will randomly add me to their private stories
  • Foids will take screenshots of our chats together or snaps I send (not a common occurence)
BEREAL
  • Foids will react almost immediately to my BeReals that I upload
  • Foids will add my BeReal despite never giving it to them by guessing my usernames or using the "find from your contacts" feature
TIKTOK
  • I went through a phase last summer where I tried thirst trapping on TikTok (using filters like cybershot, being shirtless or in a tank top, lipsyncing trending thirst trappy audios like Chase Atlantic, the Weeknd or Lana Del Rey) and my TikToks did pretty well, they usually have a really high likes to view ratio
  • I got to 12k followers (mostly JBs unironically) before I privated my entire account and all my videos because I realized it was embarassing and I get self conscious if I stare at videos of myself for too long, also would be super weird if someone I knew IRL found it)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, greywind, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a real Chad but I'm a tall, wide-framed athletic mid-strong Chadlite with a unique pheno that isn't common in the West and a robust prettyboy archetype, so my experience is likely similar to Chad's.

INSTAGRAM
  • Attractive foids from other colleges or I only have 1-2 mutuals with will follow me on Instagram based off my profile picture alone (my account is on private) or via word of mouth along the lines of "this really hot frat guy is at my school here I have a picture with him at this tailgate"
  • I get follow requests from foids anytime I'm tagged on my friend's posts or my fraternity's page posts a picture with me in it
  • I occasionally get followed back by the famous hot foids I follow who are verified with tens of thousands of followers or more, this isn't common though and maybe happens a couple times before
  • Foids that I've spoken to briefly IRL (like in line at a bar for a few minutes) will follow me on Instagram despite only knowing my first name
  • Foids that I've matched with on Tinder or Hinge will also follow me on Instagram out of the blue despite only knowing my first name
SNAPCHAT
  • If I get posted to a friend's story on my birthday I'll get tons of adds from foids
  • Foids that I've never talked to (but snap pictures of my face to) will save my snap in chat, compliment me or send nudes/suggestive pictures to me unprompted
  • Foids will take screenshots of our chats together or snaps I send (not a common occurence)
BEREAL
  • Foids will add my BeReal despite never giving it to them by guessing my usernames or using the "find from your contacts" feature
TIKTOK
  • I went through a phase last summer where I tried thirst trapping on TikTok (using filters like cybershot, being shirtless or in a tank top, lipsyncing trending thirst trappy audios like Chase Atlantic, the Weeknd or Lana Del Rey) and my TikToks did pretty well, they usually have a really high likes to view ratio
  • I got to 12k followers (mostly JBs unironically) before I privated my entire account and all my videos because I realized it was embarassing and I get self conscious if I stare at videos of myself for too long, also would be super weird if someone I knew IRL found it)
stop larping boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior, Deleted member 41284, Shkreliii and 12 others
You were 5’5 23 yr old virgin in your last post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curbyourlookism, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 41284 and 19 others
dm pics

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and lowiqNormie
bump

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, DelonLover1999, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Pics or it didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, weebcel, lowiqNormie and 3 others
Pics or it didn't happen
look at this thread cba to give more pics of every social media

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Infinite
bump

• +1
dm pics

• +1
look at this thread cba to give more pics of every social media
Mb dude, gg

• +1

INSTAGRAM
SNAPCHAT
BEREAL
TIKTOK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Shkreliii, blackmf and 3 others
  • +1

INSTAGRAM
SNAPCHAT
BEREAL
TIKTOK
ratio

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and Shkreliii
Foids that I've matched with on Tinder or Hinge will also follow me on Instagram out of the blue despite only knowing my first name
Unless your name is rare, this is a lie since there's so many Johns (an example) in the world.
Or Zuck knows everything about you.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Kristin
Steve Jobs Apple GIF by GrowthX

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and enchanted_elixir
Unless your name is rare, this is a lie since there's so many Johns (an example) in the world.
Or Zuck knows everything about you.
It's not rare they just take the time to go through every profile they have mutuals with with my name and look at the profile picture to see if it's me

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and enchanted_elixir
It's not rare they just take the time to go through every profile they have mutuals with with my name and look at the profile picture to see if it's me
Oh ok, I thought it was through search.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and lowiqNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, lowiqNormie and AspiringChanglite
Foids that I've matched with on Tinder or Hinge will also follow me on Instagram out of the blue despite only knowing my first name
Same

Instagram based off my profile picture alone (my account is on private)
Pretty much same

I occasionally get followed back by the famous hot foids I follow who are verified with tens of thousands of followers or more, this isn't common though and maybe happens a couple times before
Same

SNAPCHAT
Don't use snapchat

Never heard of it. Don't like it.

Popularized the term "skibidi rizz ohio gyatt". Don't use it.

Outline of my face for context:

• +1
not really and you've posted yourself on here before so i wouldnt talk if i was you bro lol
I have never posted myself on here, ever.

• +1
least bipolar org user

• +1
bump

• +1
absolute hallucinations.

• +1
R 2

• +1
Show pics. Exoticmaxxxing is a thing. Interested

• +1
no pics no care

• +1
bump

• +1

INSTAGRAM
SNAPCHAT
BEREAL
TIKTOK
what does your pfp look like

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Graham
over for your outline tbf
By the time I get enough money to bimax, the benifit would not be that great.

It was over before it even started.