this is what Chad wakes up to

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community

you will never experience this.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, cvzvvc, BoneDensity and 3 others
True. My gf does this every morning. I push her off to get more sleep tho, but she’ll keep coming every 15 mins

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, alpha, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
Lol she is ugly and curry. I experienced way better

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
You don’t need to remind me :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: alpha
I can't take it seriously knowing that they deliberately put the cam there. Imagine the small talk before they took this video ''Um, so you gonna do this and I'm going to do that''

Cringe. Still jealous tho :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Kingcel32
it’s not all that great when my gf wakes up in the morning and is kissing and cuddling me and i’m lying there desperately trying to get another 6 hours sleep because i’m borderline nocturnal
Lol if ur gf isnt ur obedient slave

• +1
Reactions: Katz and Kingcel32
it’s not all that great when my gf wakes up in the morning and is kissing and cuddling me and i’m lying there desperately trying to get another 6 hours sleep because i’m borderline nocturnal
this

Also lol at getting into ltr with a sub stacylite, unless she has the right personnality and is virgin. Nigga acting like getting a gf is some supernatural thing, some insane feat while most normies have the same.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Growth Plate
Also lol at getting into ltr with a sub stacylite, unless she has the right personnality and is virgin. Nigga acting like getting a gf is some supernatural thing, some insane feat while most normies have the same.
people think slaying is some amazing lifestyle, there's a reason why most good looking people choose to be with 1 girl because it's just better for your mental health, the sooner you realize this the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Fuark once I get leg lengthening and my surgeries this will be me with my wife

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Growth Plate
Fuark once I get leg lengthening and my surgeries this will be me with my wife
Once I get my wraparound shotgun implant, I will also experience this in the next life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Johnnybegood, BoneDensity and 3 others
I will never be loved

• So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
True. My gf does this every morning. I push her off to get more sleep tho, but she’ll keep coming every 15 mins
Incel tier question, but do couples kiss each other right after waking up before brushing their teeth like in movies despite morning breath?

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Incel tier question, but do couples kiss each other right after waking up before brushing their teeth like in movies despite morning breath?
Some do, some don’t. I do it personally, not fussed about morning breath

I'm going to go for a walk soon. I will juxtapose the image of this TikTok against the 5'2 ethnics in tattered clothing panhandling for change in downtown Manhattan, and it will be even more brutal

Legit, this sucks, all I want to do in the morning is relax. Jfl at that loser pretending to care. As a dude in an LTR, you fuck when you give up on stopping her trying to, or in the middle night tbh.
This is reality if you’re gl, jfl if your girl doesn’t treat you like this, they’re cheating.