This is what chewing from a young age does

oh i get. i thought it would be better to use hard gum to stimulate the hard chewing of how diets were way back then.
start slow, ancestors were used to eat from a young age, we're not so we have to build it up.

i have a good jawline from mewing and chewing half a pacc a gum a day but fuck

i have to like legit get lipo to have hollow cheeks

im about 6'2 134 yet i still dont have hollow cheeks

im not really a fan of hollow cheeks, it gives a creepy vibe (aesthetic but still) and makes you look like a bag of bones. maybe its just my chubby cheek cope.
In some lightings it looks better than others

@JustChris - I bet that is you and that has nothing to do with chewing and all with genetics. Honestly, you are an idiot and I don't know why you post on here and lookism. You were basically gifted with good genetics and haven't had to do any real looksmaxing and instead post ridiculous threads about teethmaxing and shit, all the while humble-bragging whenever and wherever you get the chance. Please kindly return to your Chad lifestyle and don't try to give advice to any of us.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Lol looks like you are sucking a dick

Giant masseter gang. Chew hard gum and mew and you will ascend I would self-rate about a psl 7 now I used to self-rate psl 4. It has improved my entire face even my eyes look better due to better zygos and under eye support from the mew puberty effect

He said chewing at a young age @future chadlite

Nigga jfl if you dont youngmaxx

66146-BLC-Blue-Razz-pouch_600.png
+
171019-25-200x300.jpg
=:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and Nibba
so legit. gonna start chewing when my mastic gum gets in

thanks for reminding me that exists. thats going on my cope list. hopefully puberty at 16 to 18 + chewing + mewing will do some good to my jaw. (If I do start, I'll make sure to really record progress)

going in therapy mode from my brace rape:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
going in therapy mode from my brace rape
Mewing fixes it don't worry. I managed to repair some of the damage

@JustChris - I bet that is you and that has nothing to do with chewing and all with genetics. Honestly, you are an idiot and I don't know why you post on here and lookism. You were basically gifted with good genetics and haven't had to do any real looksmaxing and instead post ridiculous threads about teethmaxing and shit, all the while humble-bragging whenever and wherever you get the chance. Please kindly return to your Chad lifestyle and don't try to give advice to any of us.

How is the masseter muscle related to genetics? I really would like an explanation.

Bone structure is something, muscles on your face are something else. But I suppose that your little peanut brain can’t comprehend how training a muscle would make it bigger and more defined.

Last edited:
Another excuse of a thread for crisick to post a pic of himself.

why not this one?
image0.png

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and JustChris
  • +1
Reactions: King
How is the masseter muscle related to genetics? I really would like an explanation.

Bone structure is something, muscles on your face are something else. But I suppose that your little peanut brain can’t comprehend how training a muscle would make it bigger and more defined.

Uhm, muscles are determined by genetics also. It is true that training muscles make it bigger and/or more defined, but I don't think it is yet proven that training the masseter muscle results in a facial structure like yours. Unless you share a 3D CT scan ofyour skull with us, I guess we cannot really determine if it is muscle and/or bone to give you jaw the current shape.

But let's face it - you just want more excuses to post your pictures and humblebrag.

That is fucking disgusting and causes TMJ and bruxism.

Uhm, muscles are determined by genetics also. It is true that training muscles make it bigger and/or more defined, but I don't think it is yet proven that training the masseter muscle results in a facial structure like yours. Unless you share a 3D CT scan ofyour skull with us, I guess we cannot really determine if it is muscle and/or bone to give you jaw the current shape.

But let's face it - you just want more excuses to post your pictures and humblebrag.

You can see it by clenching your jaw. The part that adds to the jaw width is the masseter muscle combined with my bone structure. Without the masseter muscle my jaw width wouldn't be the same, and you don't need rocket science to actually see that.

You can see it by clenching your jaw. The part that adds to the jaw width is the masseter muscle combined with my bone structure. Without the masseter muscle my jaw width wouldn't be the same, and you don't need rocket science to actually see that.

Why don't you post more pictures of yourself so we can all see then??? We just love seeing your face and that great bone structure.

Why don't you tell us again not to get botox and fillers and to teethmax instead?? We love hearing that from someone who looks like you.

Or it is already over for the rest of us because we didn't chew gum in our childhoods? If ONLY we could have done such a simple thing and have a great facial structure! I guess it's too late now...sigh....

Why don't you post more pictures of yourself so we can all see then??? We just love seeing your face and that great bone structure.

Why don't you tell us again not to get botox and fillers and to teethmax instead?? We love hearing that from someone who looks like you.

Or it is already over for the rest of us because we didn't chew gum in our childhoods? If ONLY we could have done such a simple thing and have a great facial structure! I guess it's too late now...sigh....

There are many things you haven't done correctly, let me go on a guess here. You didn't play sports competitively during your childhood, you had shit posture, you had a shit diet, you preferred playing video games during high school instead of going on a basketball court and play ball.
Add all of the above, and you're the current you. Then you blame your parents because "I DID NOT GROW UP PROPERLY". No shit jackass.

There are many things you haven't done correctly, let me go on a guess here. You didn't play sports competitively during your childhood, you had shit posture, you had a shit diet, you preferred playing video games during high school instead of going on a basketball court and play ball.
Add all of the above, and you're the current you. Then you blame your parents because "I DID NOT GROW UP PROPERLY". No shit jackass.

JFL if you believe any of that. Why are you even posting here and on lookism if you believe nonsense like that? Unbelievable. If there isn't a rule against spouting crap like this on this board, there should be.

Face the truth - you were given your good looks and facial structure MOSTLY due to genetics. JFL at thinking playing basketball helped with any of that.

Let me guess - the reason you are 6'3 (if I remember correctly) is also because of your diet and playing basketball? Hahahahahahaha.

JFL if you believe any of that. Why are you even posting here and on lookism if you believe nonsense like that? Unbelievable. If there isn't a rule against spouting crap like this on this board, there should be.

Face the truth - you were given your good looks and facial structure MOSTLY due to genetics. JFL at thinking playing basketball helped with any of that.

Let me guess - the reason you are 6'3 (if I remember correctly) is also because of your diet and playing basketball? Hahahahahahaha.

So all of my points from the above are correct since you didn't deny any of that. You keep sitting on your ass in front of a computer, that'll help you look better ^^

Also, if you believe that doing no physical activities and having bad habits throughout your puberty doesn't have an impact on how you look once you stop growing, then you're literally retarded.

So all of my points from the above are correct since you didn't deny any of that. You keep sitting on your ass in front of a computer, that'll help you look better ^^

And you didn't answer my follow up about your height either, so do I assume you also believe that playing basketball, good posture and childhood diet also contribute to you being 6'3?

To answer your questions:
I had a completely normal diet and have never been overweight in my life.
I played baseball and basketball in sports leagues and around the neighborhood in middle school.
In high school, I ran and and did marching band. I did play a moderate amount of video games.
I have always struggled with bad posture, since I have (very mild) scoliosis. Since we discovered it later on, the doctors are unsure of how much was related to environmental factors vs genetic birth factors.

You are wrong that I just sit in front of a computer - I have done several procedures and am planning to do more since that is really the ONLY effective way to looksmax. I also used to be a huge gymcell and still believe in that somewhat, but I have refocused my efforts since I am approaching 40.

I was a virgin until almost 30 and seeing someone who looks like YOU telling me to play basketball, have a better diet, and all that ridiculous bullshit really makes me fucking angry and is very insulting to me when I have worked SO HARD in my life spending hours in the gym, thousands on plastic surgery and clothes, and countless hours working on my social skills to even be treated like a human by both men and woman.

You need to admit that you were genetically blessed and go brag and post your pictures somewhere else. Seriously, fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
And you didn't answer my follow up about your height either, so do I assume you also believe that playing basketball, good posture and childhood diet also contribute to you being 6'3?

To answer your questions:
I had a completely normal diet and have never been overweight in my life.
I played baseball and basketball in sports leagues and around the neighborhood in middle school.
In high school, I ran and and did marching band. I did play a moderate amount of video games.
I have always struggled with bad posture, since I have (very mild) scoliosis. Since we discovered it later on, the doctors are unsure of how much was related to environmental factors vs genetic birth factors.

You are wrong that I just sit in front of a computer - I have done several procedures and am planning to do more since that is really the ONLY effective way to looksmax. I also used to be a huge gymcell and still believe in that somewhat, but I have refocused my efforts since I am approaching 40.

I was a virgin until almost 30 and seeing someone who looks like YOU telling me to play basketball, have a better diet, and all that ridiculous bullshit really makes me fucking angry and is very insulting to me when I have worked SO HARD in my life spending hours in the gym, thousands on plastic surgery and clothes, and countless hours working on my social skills to even be treated like a human by both men and woman.

You need to admit that you were genetically blessed and go brag and post your pictures somewhere else. Seriously, fuck you.

For someone who spent so much time playing sports and going to the gym, saying that "it doesn't matter what you do throughout puberty" is stupid. Everything matters. Every single fucking little thing changes you one way or another. If you were to take some twins, have one do sports since he's a kid and the other one sit on his ass on the couch every single day and then compare the results, who do you think will be better looking and more well developed? If you say the one who sat on his ass then you literally deserve an elbow to the dome.

So instead of saying that what you do and what you put your body through doesn't matter, keep your whining to yourself. There are people here who went through drastic changes thanks to a better diet, exercising, mewing and chewing. You wanna get surgery? Go get it, you want to do nothing all day? Do so, I have nothing against you. But there are some things that provide change, even if it's just a few millimeters.

Last edited:
What's the deal with playing competitive sport at young age? You just had goods genetics stop the cope

Also gymcellguy if you are really close to 40 and still trying to looksmax props to you i would have got a rope loong time ago...

Last edited:
How is that flexing? I'm showing you that chewing actually works since it develops your masseter muscle and adds to jaw width. Stop being so butthurt about everything.

Instead of being on this website to whine at every single thread, maybe start by applying some of the information that's available in here.
Where is proof that chewing increases jaw width?