This is what constitutes as a good base

@cocainecowboy said i'm a curry so...
cocainecowboy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
You can’t say shit about body when you juicing to the gills and still look like shit . You also look curry as well bro . JFL at that narrow pointy lower third and that nose looks likes the space shuttle
Lmaoo my nose does look like a space shuttle. But I’m 6”2 white and way more muscular than you. But literally doesn’t matter I’m not constantly posting here arguing with every single poster about how I look

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
'Don't have too much norwood'

Welp it's over for me. Maybe I can try next reincarnation.
Atleast your ipd is good

• +1
all the narcys need to have their own site and stay off looksmax tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
not replying?
i can only assume your a subhuman bottom feeder
continue to rot with your hand on your dick you lowly virgin

Projecting.

Why i will reply a obviously guy that hate me for no reason, also your sig, you are just tired and wanting to roast someone even the person making nothing for you.
If you are feeling hurt for Titbot so i just need to tell you

You are projecting even more hard because you probably is in the same lvl as him (curry too)

Obviously a homosexual.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Someone tell me how I can get Titbot’s mental fortitude and impenetrable self esteem

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmax305, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
Someone tell me how I can get Titbot’s mental fortitude and impenetrable self esteem
very strong low inhib slayer.
though i prefer when he has his old fat curry avi @Titbot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Lmaoo my nose does look like a space shuttle. But I’m 6”2 white and way more muscular than you. But literally doesn’t matter I’m not constantly posting here arguing with every single poster about how I look
You are muscular because you are on juice. JFL being on juice and not having abs that screams to me shit genetics

This curry will not be denied

• JFL
You are muscular because you are on juice. JFL being on juice and not having abs that screams to me shit genetics
Btw shit arms and shoulders it looks like all you do is Bench horrible shit body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Looksmax305
very strong low inhib slayer.
though i prefer when he has his old fat curry avi @Titbot
Legit, this new white pretty boy chad avi is so unbecoming for him

• JFL
  • Love it
Projecting.

Why i will reply a obviously guy that hate me for no reason, also your sig, you are just tired and wanting to roast someone even the person making nothing for you.
If you are feeling hurt for Titbot so i just need to tell you

You are projecting even more hard because you probably is in the same lvl as him (curry too)

Obviously a homosexual.
iam not curry but you have managed to evade my insults and for that you have my respect

• +1
just be a narcissist theory is legit

This is wrong because girls love short guys that can hold their own weight, also 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

• +1
Shit thread

• JFL
Is 22 “ considered too small skull ?

Brutal racepill

Good thread.

I've got everything except for the 1st point. Fml. I wish I was white. I hope it doesn't affect me too gravely.

I meet this criteria in every way but have been given no hope of ascension from anyone in this forum.

I meet this criteria in every way but have been given no hope of ascension from anyone in this forum.
because @cocainecowboy is coping. There is not such as a good base to ascend. You can ascend or can't, it's depend on case by case and way more factors.

Balkan
6’1
20.5 inch bideltoids
Fucked ES ratio 0.425
Fucked midface 0.91
2FWHR

I’d say I’m not a good base because to fix my problems I need extreme surgery but it’s an okay base to try and hit 5 PSL without extreme surgery
because @cocainecowboy is coping. There is not such as a good base to ascend. You can ascend or can't, it's depend on case by case and way more factors.

I don’t think it’s that black or white it depends on how driven someone is to ascend or not. the only 2 unfixables are giga small skull and shit FWHR

Last edited: