This is what FOIDS find ATTRACTIVE

/https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1csk6u/in_the_most_superficial_away_what_attracts_you_in/c9jke0a?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

wtf is a 5' o clock shadow?!?
It's a stubble, not full beard

They never where, its just that most ppl who seem to have a big nose are actually recessed etc

You are actually right escpailly when it comes to recessed people.. This guy thinks his nose is his problem... but its actually his recessed chin.

Here is difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 685 and Mrinfinityx
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
is your chin recessed?
Yes I need genio or bimax, look my photo u can see it easily compared to Yerger, nose rotated back and chin not projecting enough

Yes I need genio or bimax, look my photo u can see it easily compared to Yerger, nose rotated back and chin not projecting enough

Can you send your sideprofile?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
but yeah you would benefit with from genio + Eyebrow maxing with minox.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

"Jawline" aka masculine

Jaw is not even a masculine trait because it don't depend on testosterone levels, plenty of women with mogging lower third, also not correlated to forward growth, just DNA and HGH actions, delusional statement

Also "Kind eyes" so high trust features and eyes

HOW can I cope so with the complete package of low trust dark triad hunter eyes features ?

View attachment 1051624

No shit women are gonna be into masculinity this is like a foid making a thread saying this is what moids find attractive the issue is most women are hypergamous so they think they deserve that masculine chad dude but make no mistake women are disgusted by feminine men

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Don't believe what women say when it comes to their attraction to men , look at their current boyfriend's/ exes.

Don't ever trust a women on this kinda shit. She doesn't know what she wants till she sees it and then if she is willing to go out with him in public and introduce him to her friends then you that's what she wants.

Women care about social perception, if she doesn't get approval of other random people and her friends she doesn't want you
I've never seen so much truth in one post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
"Jawline" aka masculine

Jaw is not even a masculine trait because it don't depend on testosterone levels, plenty of women with mogging lower third, also not correlated to forward growth, just DNA and HGH actions, delusional statement
brah, you should know testosterone makes your jaw wider and angular, jawline is masculine trait, prenatal testosterone does this, but most important is genetics/pheno.

Jaw, Eye area and Hair is the holy trinity of facial looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
Don't believe what women say when it comes to their attraction to men , look at their current boyfriend's/ exes.

Don't ever trust a women on this kinda shit. She doesn't know what she wants till she sees it and then if she is willing to go out with him in public and introduce him to her friends then you that's what she wants.

Women care about social perception, if she doesn't get approval of other random people and her friends she doesn't want you
Vast majority of women do want jaw and eyes as stated in the reddit post.

If their current bf doesn’t have those features then they just had other things going for them apart from looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and volcelfatcel
Jaw, Eye area and Hair is the holy trinity of facial looks.
Jaw is law. Truly the first thing women see alongside your eye area, but your average joe is mildly or heavily recessed nowadays tbf so it's somewhat rare to see a good jaw. But this aspie forum thinks 6'5 chad walks around everywhere each corner jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, AsGoodAsItGets and JamesHowlett

Cope, they are being real about jawlines, the better your face is in that aspect alongside a few others the more social approval she'll get

Yeah people still don’t understand this point. It’s like taking advice from your mom on what to do on a date.

• +1
Jaw is law. Truly the first thing women see alongside your eye area, but your average joe is mildly or heavily recessed nowadays tbf so it's somewhat rare to see a good jaw. But this aspie forum thinks 6'5 chad walks around everywhere each corner jfl.
This forum is deluded due to the over-exposure of Chad pics. They make up like 0.0001% of the male population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and volcelfatcel
This forum is deluded due to the over-exposure of Chad pics. They make up like 0.0001% of the male population.
I walk around and I'm not recessed, I literally mog almost everyone I see in this country. Same with maxilla as I don't have recessed or flat cheekbones. It's very rare to see a properly developed jaw let alone a good maxilla among other features, having a good jaw with decent coloring + hair puts you at HTN IMO. I still haven't seen anyone with hunter eyes IRL, like the ones this forum circlejerks over. People in this forum are detached from any semblance of reality and think chad is everywhere which is just flat out wrong.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah people still don’t understand this point. It’s like taking advice from your mom on what to do on a date.
The reddit post just describes what they find attractive and they aren't lying, theres a reason why even with dravidian pheno
he still is attractive to women, decent eye area, really good jaw and hair. Taking advice from women on personality and the way you act is retarded but they aren't lying on that post, jaw is law.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Isn't this kind of common knowledge ? Good jawline and eye area are crucial and if you add great hair and zygos you have the epitome of chad

The reddit post just describes what they find attractive and they aren't lying, theres a reason why even with dravidian pheno View attachment 1059666 he still is attractive to women, decent eye area, really good jaw and hair. Taking advice from women on personality and the way you act is retarded but they aren't lying on that post, jaw is law.
Hey bro not denying yhat but women always just parrot whatever the fuck is in right now. Tiktok era - jawline. My comment was mostlt in regards to them preferribg high trust features like kind eyes and not short term mating preferences . I just ran through the shit tho, didn’t go into detail because we already know what attracts them, we don’t meed their opinions. Also we know their opinions change based on their cycle timings as well. So maxing things here, we’re trying to lean more towards attributes that enhance short term mating appeal.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Hey bro not denying yhat but women always just parrot whatever the fuck is in right now. Tiktok era - jawline. My comment was mostlt in regards to them preferribg high trust features like kind eyes and not short term mating preferences . I just ran through the shit tho, didn’t go into detail because we already know what attracts them, we don’t meed their opinions. Also we know their opinions change based on their cycle timings as well. So maxing things here, we’re trying to lean more towards attributes that enhance short term mating appeal
I don't disagree with hunter eyes, I have PCT hooded eyes and get halod outside since everyone wears masks. But jaw for sure is on their top, during ovulation they want hunter eyes and more masc features rather than high trust. I also would rather be much more dimorphic than pretty boy to get more respect from other men.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
kind eyes = pretty eyes

Hunter eyes with pretty color or eyelashes or whatever they would see as both kind and dominant, things are lost in translation when girls use words to describe their subconscious attractions, they don't know incel science terminology shit so they just say what they feel. Also any good looking eye area looks "kind" when you have a relaxed demeanor/facial expression, even meeks, just relax theory.

Good defined Jawline literally just always looks good, obvious.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
So this is why I can't match 18 to 20 yo girls on Tinder and all are above 23 and more

View attachment 1051727
I'm 22 and 95%+ of all the girls in my likes are 18-20 and my age range is set to 18-26. To be fair most people assume I'm 18-19 so I look very young, but just be attractive that's all that matters pretty boy looking or masc.

I've used a chadfish of hasan piker (age 29) before and his matches were abundant throughout every age (from 18 all the way to 29), the number of your age itself doesn't matter just be more attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 5185
I don't disagree with hunter eyes, I have PCT hooded eyes and get halod outside since everyone wears masks. But jaw for sure is on their top, during ovulation they want hunter eyes and more masc features rather than high trust. I also would rather be much more dimorphic than pretty boy to get more respect from other men.
💯

Asking women is useless. Asking the most autistic, disgusting demographic of women (redditors) is somehow even more useless.

• +1
The days of dating and looksmaxing should already be over at that age. Normally guys are focusing on their carreer and starting a family.
At 25+ it will be a torture to be in the dating market for a normie guy.
Literally the most untrue thing I've read on here, ever. Spoken like a 17 year old tbh.

• +1
Reactions: drbloop
The days of dating and looksmaxing should already be over at that age. Normally guys are focusing on their carreer and starting a family.
At 25+ it will be a torture to be in the dating market for a normie guy.
Simply not true in modern times, this was the case in the 1900's but studies show (2013-present) people start families and settle down much later than they used to and this becomes progressively more the case every year: anti-sociality (living social life mostly online instead) is becoming the norm among our generations relative to the past, and things like covid don't help.

Besides you can have a career and date at the same time. most normal guys do that if you've ever had a job and had coworkers in their older 20's, they will talk about their life with you, if you aren't socially awkward people tend to talk to you and share things about their life.

Last edited:
Good thing none of them said chin.

@Birdcell it is over for your dark triad hunter eyes cope :feelsahh:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and thecel
i have kind eyes