0 Replies = Cope

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, 5'8manlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He needs to monkeymax ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted
Idk if you're confused OP, but I pretty sure the title should be "truecel" instead of "gigafaggot".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, AngryAsianManlet, BigBoy and 1 other person
This nigga really morphed his face with brad pitt lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 5'8manlet
Bruh isnt life good enough to just be good looking and be humble?

Focus on maintaing looks, and getting your body in great shape, rather than parading around screaming about how perfect you are to ugly incels/manlets?

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, 5'8manlet and 1 other person

Focus on maintaing looks, and getting your body in great shape, rather than parading around screaming about how perfect you are to ugly incels/manlets?
Threads that i’ve made like ”i mog your gods” etc are obvious larp threads that most ofthese incels/manlets doesn’t have iq to understand. And i’m at like 12-10% bf but not any chin separation yet :feelswah:
9906870B FC2C 480F 869C BA31C3A0371C

And i don’t feel like a calling a morph between me and the best looking man alive good looking is bragging

This is what I tried saying to him bruh. But nah he needs the reassurance and attention that’s why he’s fucking here

it’s the only true form of looksmaxxing
Monkeymaxxing
This is what I tried saying to him bruh. But nah he needs the reassurance and attention that’s why he’s fucking here
”your fucking 5’10 Caillou lookin ass and I’m 6’3 and have a better pheno and bones and I have ... HAIR!” Yeah right... and if u think ur mister good looking then send me ur pics and i’ll create a mogging battle
If ur avi is u then it’s over

Last edited by a moderator: