CristianT

Clown World

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
better live a few days as a king than decades as an oldcel schmuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: neverchadlite, Suimaxxer, UglyAsHell and 2 others
????? He just opened his face and then processed to do TikTok style clip with knife sharp as fuck swinging around and holding his skin with fucking hook

Imagine if that skin would tear more..

This Is what doctors do to you when you are sleeping.. i would only go under anesthesia with camera to film the whole procedure and if i saw this shit i would sue the fuck out of him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Yoke, UglyAsHell and 3 others
@Blackgymmax

????? He just opened his face and then processed to do TikTok style clip with knife sharp as fuck swinging around and holding his skin with fucking hook

This Is what doctors do to you when you are sleeping.. i would only go under anesthesia with camera to film the whole procedure and if i saw this shit i would sue the fuck out of him
yeah thats weird asf hahahah

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, UglyAsHell and Yoke
This is what happens when you abuse fillers for a long time
Tlchargement 17
Image 75

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and UglyAsHell
better live a few days as a king than decades as an oldcel schmuck
or just stop being a pussy and get peek implants instead of thinking short term

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell

It's 2023 all surgerys should be fully recorded and all actions visible and shared to the patient post op, but this will never happen because kike doctors would do everything in their power to protect themselves

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Member since 2022 and UglyAsHell
Peek implants are still cope because they look unnatural most of the time and they must be removed for the high risks of infection or rejection
or just stop being a pussy and get peek implants instead of thinking short term

Peek implants are still cope because they look unnatural most of the time and they must be removed for the high risks of infection or rejection
I'd rather have an uncanny result and get it removed and get a new one instead of fucking up my face bogdanoff tier. Also it's unlikely u will look uncanny with a conservative implant. Fillers make u look uncanny permanently.

this nigga surgeon is really cleaning the bisturi on the patient’s neck lmao

this is even better clip JFL OMEGALULIGUESS