This is what having no attention does to a man

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
I have a cute 5’0 coworker and when I was going home. she waved at me goodbye even though she was taking orders.

That shit hits me how I almost fuckin feel in love cause I get 0 attention from bitches.

Or maybe she just happy cause I’m leaving.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, SLA, JBcollector and 10 others
E768FA8B 9E95 4BEE 8A23 A20EB57F9D1C

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Toth's thot, Deleted member 18244 and 8 others
I have a cute 5’0 coworker and when I was going home. she waved at me goodbye even though she was taking orders.

That shit hits me how I almost fuckin feel in love cause I get 0 attention from bitches.

Or maybe she just happy cause I’m leaving.
relatable asf

I was shirtless in the middle of London clean shaven and a cart of stacies and chads went past and one of the tall stacies waved at me specifically and I was in awe, just nodded back at her

I watched to see if she did that to everyone and she didn’t, guess I look decent from a distance, upfront is a recessed abomination however

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Put a Glock in my purse

No this is not a purse

How the fuxk this a purse

There ain’t no lip gloss innit

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
relatable asf

I was shirtless in the middle of London clean shaven and a cart of stacies and chads went past and one of the tall stacies waved at me specifically and I was in awe, just nodded back at her

I watched to see if she did that to everyone and she didn’t, guess I look decent from a distance, upfront is a recessed abomination however
atleast you didn’t get stabbed 🙏🙏🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
cow worship is so based tbh

• JFL
relatable asf

You mog brother.

• JFL
legit

sex go a long way

a male getting sex can focus on his life

a male without sex thinks about females all day

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member and Deleted member 17735
what an ugly nigger monkey why the fuck do you exist
You do realize you can never be a ubermensch as a canadian, being a canadian is a big falio, only an American has a big shot at being the ubermensch, canadia to the world is what the armpit is to the body not really thought of, also just lie about being 6'2 a true chad number

You do realize you can never be a ubermensch as a canadian, being a canadian is a big falio, only an American has a big shot at being the ubermensch, canadia to the world is what the armpit is to the body not really thought of, also just lie about being 6'2 a true chad number
Baseless accusations, and you clearly lean towards an American bias.

Let me tell you some advantages of being Canadian:
-Can withstand cold temperatures
-Less genetically mixed (but still to an extent), less minorities
-Better nutrition, I have been to 11 States in the US I know their food supply is full of chemicals
-Not brainwashed by religion
-More literate
-Longer lifespan

Its not the best here (especially in politics) but its not awful. Only Amerimutts and genuine retards like that have such strong biases to the point where they can't see positive attributes in something they dislike.

As for my smv and height I am 7.5/10 and 6'3". I don't give a fuck if you think i'm lying and I don't have to prove myself.

Baseless accusations, and you clearly lean towards an American bias.

Let me tell you some advantages of being Canadian:
-Can withstand cold temperatures
-Less genetically mixed (but still to an extent), less minorities
-Better nutrition, I have been to 11 States in the US I know their food supply is full of chemicals
-Not brainwashed by religion
-More literate
-Longer lifespan

Its not the best here (especially in politics) but its not awful. Only Amerimutts and genuine retards like that have such strong biases to the point where they can't see positive attributes in something they dislike.
tbh you kinda seem racist, and I think you might be compelling hate speech on this wholesome forum that does not endorse any violence on any political or ethnic basis, if continue act of such speech that alludes to illegal activities I will report you.

tbh you kinda seem racist, and I think you might be compelling hate speech on this wholesome forum that does not endorse any violence on any political or ethnic basis, if continue act of such speech that alludes to illegal activities I will report you.
This forum isn't pc go back to reddit faggot :soy: