this is what i actually look like unfrauded

rate my PSL

• not subhuman normie HTN chadlite chad or gigachad just james there is not category for james no PSL

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
my mom took these pictures of me from a back camera android with lens distortion not knowing what was going on while i was cracked out of my mind on a line of coke 5 bowls of meth/ice/cream fentanyl half a gram of weed took a whole xanax before these pictures a lorazepamand and haloperidol along with no shower for 2 years prior since june 7th 2021 not only that but no skin care no sun no gym no school no friends no girlfriends wearing hand me downs no ass wiping no deodorant no haircut no hairstyle or haircare along with eating 6000 calories everyday of nothing but mcdonalds pizza mac n cheese cookies cake ice cream chips and candy before this i had not gone outside for 2 whole years sedentary at my computer bonesmashing for 2 fucking years only going outside to take out the trash all food was from uber eats and amazon food delivery from mental disability money i had not looksmaxxed at all everything here is all just from bonesmashing and somehow i still am 6/10 this should mean i have prettyboy potential right? also look at this my mom sent her pussy picture in the hospital because a snake bit her on the vag and it was poisonous and she wanted me to see it im like nigga who the fuck wants to see that shit like fuck u bitch ur gay as fuck i mog you!

IMG 2986
IMG 2985
IMG 2987
IMG 2989
IMG 2990
IMG 2991
IMG 2992

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyrone06, kebab, HighClassMaxing and 22 others
Years from now this will be on an FBI page for Tips to Spot Future Mass Murderers

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, heightmaxxing, becomingnearperfect and 25 others
goat

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 16133
0A5CD47E C906 4B0D AC58 83BD5ADEC088

Attachments

• 30E149B6-D396-4B7E-BA8F-15B3AD6A0AEA.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
ur posts are timeless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, LastHopeForNorman, Repentsinner and 2 others
you are literally john b from outerbanks
084affdc8e8f6470ec0d3191c9832eb5c30a3996.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, smoothsexy, Deleted member 16357 and 2 others
Bro shouldn’t be real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, TheAbyssinian, credmaxing and 3 others
you are literally john b from outerbanks
084affdc8e8f6470ec0d3191c9832eb5c30a3996.gif
5YEEowFCfv3P2vuEMTRbtQFDK91rCgFehgv1FP-2TY5mJuXu_iQuHzIWMe0TbvtkTuFueTNMy8MAAAa4GsFNuQGNZs4ViEmo1sgWeocaFoECmFCGUtJ_isBqVloFjeToe_lSC2udd0h-XyFr4YKiLH0iQAeBa0OxZamhSMUZx25Isn1_XJ6-TLFnFTs8MPw7t1lca4VLG92UG-lk66uSOzMC7k8bWhI0LUXfT2AFjV2_HS9onvyariJlB0T0ZORjxSq7N5j9TYDcnAhOi1iNHnFUKqYIQrtRJBSB93xIuD0OqojXc4mUHZp1uCIt1oMYDk66VlDNhvW3FYphWmz7UdvnHeSUe-cSJZkdAN8-jpXSX4ccBGC-FvYle_Mkvp-CsTdZlu6-2kkMWRQZqN1AfbEw667UqoHieOi6FX6DGhnEvgkwOySoPwwx0UZqu16XSo7ViCnBvYhRP8bYtXdJFI_oIszrKsNv9oEgalVn_gNivQxX0qW-FrUycc6zCoJr3OCNfrz9F-30f5FRikYQ6JkYD_dUc6enIP_u3xzpo4cFkogMxp-ioYSH8tn5V3LLUFDT27zHBJ3ZufpzHgKcs3muDoZAalA3czG2UyzmeiQlQzpB7g3DTru3FKjpTdHJoX_AsvYsGObjLf95OzaGWiYKpOz1ggXTX7ZA-NQrOHZsrlIm3MPjUoVTALxbGyqx1IY9dfqqJDA5QKudLqTBHqLXM04AGO7xjO0eDhYYw0eBBG7-N1oA-rZOmLLHFukFpKgsIi6IWs3gr7Z4jhjkj0elcXomxnMqXNIb8h1eTRQsmqmueViUaZK5NpOs7HsKP-wZ6DAKWiSwniWGMZwWK9QNvSnTEFUtR0QGw-xsiIs6cgynjMJ4arW2MCwB5o3o2RyIHreoyNrQpu-PzzuEASaGaCaX_TAiC_z27aiWzdDIFv-glhQ6nW5eI7Ysoe5m8IMPaFbi8DNiOdjpgbW8szhVMdjW-VkPXOik10nSEUfiZb5NZRmXT2d8xCCEACk18284ZXSfqJ7iiZei_NkAXG4IDyv7r5_sdDUmox_evt_iSrJ57ZM1-J4fuJGZ3VtVPKHS0dBNf5ms-cqFMjZRy-zHrBUeJJc=s1080-no

Bro shouldn’t be real
how so?
ur posts are timeless
are they really?
thanks
Years from now this will be on an FBI page for Tips to Spot Future Mass Murderers
why do you say this? do you really believe i am capable of that? why do you think that? i could never hurt a human being.

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
You are the biggest most subhuman troglodyte gremlin monstrosity I ever saw in my life kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 25323, Deleted member 27224 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
mogs me to dust

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 16133
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, Deleted member 21403, Azr616 and 6 others
my mom took these pictures of me from a back camera android with lens distortion not knowing what was going on while i was cracked out of my mind on a line of coke 5 bowls of meth/ice/cream fentanyl half a gram of weed took a whole xanax before these pictures a lorazepamand and haloperidol along with no shower for 2 years prior since june 7th 2021 not only that but no skin care no sun no gym no school no friends no girlfriends wearing hand me downs no ass wiping no deodorant no haircut no hairstyle or haircare along with eating 6000 calories everyday of nothing but mcdonalds pizza mac n cheese cookies cake ice cream chips and candy before this i had not gone outside for 2 whole years sedentary at my computer bonesmashing for 2 fucking years only going outside to take out the trash all food was from uber eats and amazon food delivery from mental disability money i had not looksmaxxed at all everything here is all just from bonesmashing and somehow i still am 6/10 this should mean i have prettyboy potential right? also look at this my mom sent her pussy picture in the hospital because a snake bit her on the vag and it was poisonous and she wanted me to see it im like nigga who the fuck wants to see that shit like fuck u bitch ur gay as fuck i mog you!

View attachment 2113717View attachment 2113716View attachment 2113718View attachment 2113719View attachment 2113720View attachment 2113721View attachment 2113722

most normal day in life of .org user, what events can even possibly occur to lead up to your mom's vag getting bit by a snake jfl.

this forum is dead bro, your high effort quality humor post went unnoticed. same with my botb tier guide

dont ruin ur life to appease random faggot incels who dont deserve you, youre sacrificing your greatness and potential so stupidly. you can still ascend higher than any1 here despite your past. im leaving this forum for a while and reckon u should too bro. also u r 6psl in good pics( just face, ignore height and frame as of now, youll improve that later) with 7-8psl potential

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz, Deleted member 25937 and Deleted member 16133

View attachment 2113717View attachment 2113716View attachment 2113718View attachment 2113719View attachment 2113720View attachment 2113721View attachment 2113722

Nigger you and ur mother belong in arkham Asylum locked up with the joker

• +1
most normal day in life of .org user, what events can even possibly occur to lead up to your mom's vag getting bit by a snake jfl.

this forum is dead bro, your high effort quality humor post went unnoticed. same with my botb tier guide

dont ruin ur life to appease random faggot incels who dont deserve you, youre sacrificing your greatness and potential so stupidly. you can still ascend higher than any1 here despite your past. im leaving this forum for a while and reckon u should too bro. also u r 6psl in good pics( just face, ignore height and frame as of now, youll improve that later) with 7-8psl potential
Ya I realize that but I hadn’t been on in a week so I wanted to give the people a new high effort thread but if the forum is dead maybe I should stop posting here my plan is surgery to reach 7 PSL minimum next year then triple LL to 6’10” gonna be so fire! Honestly u r right fuck this forum it’s a bunch of newfags no good or memorable members anymore all normies.
The looksmax I used to know is gone.
Nigger you and ur mother belong in arkham Asylum locked up with the joker
Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Ya I realize that but I hadn’t been on in a week so I wanted to give the people a new high effort thread but if the forum is dead maybe I should stop posting here my plan is surgery to reach 7 PSL minimum next year then triple LL to 6’10” gonna be so fire! Honestly u r right fuck this forum it’s a bunch of newfags no good or memorable members anymore all normies.
The looksmax I used to know is gone.

Why?
Because you are mentally ill your mom sounds schizophrenic how she types n u threaten her with a machete

• +1

Hunchback of notre dame type shit

• +1
Because you are mentally ill your mom sounds schizophrenic how she types n u threaten her with a machete
yeah bc i was high on meth and she pisses me off so much i had my chance to prove if i was a bad person or not and i let her go and have mercy becasue im not a killer that shows how nice i am how i restrained myself on meth when i could've done horrible things
#2monthssober
Hunchback of notre dame type shit
ok so i went from being the most feminine prettyboy to an ogre? am i really ogre ? i wanna be cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: credmaxing and Dr. Bludy
every posts is more deranged than the other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Milosz and Deleted member 16133
Dark traid future e.r mogger

• +1
we will see what happens with my looks if i can ascend but i will not hurt anyone only help with my music
BRO WHEN ARE YOU DROPPING YOUR NEXT TRACK

• +1
BRO WHEN ARE YOU DROPPING YOUR NEXT TRACK

brooo i've got so many blackpill tracks ready to release but i think ima just release it as an albumm tbh
and im currently working on the next one rn as we speak with some ppl in my server

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Daqirius
Posting in a epic thread! I guess schizophrenia is genetic

Attachments

• 1676154147573617.jpg
    1676154147573617.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
The sad sight of a man who drove himself insane for reacts on looksmax.

• Love it
Reactions: Daqirius

Image 8

You should get a tan and try to larp as med

• +1
Just because you're a freak, there's no need to look up to a serial killer. Look at the stats of murderers, most forgotten lol.

Ramirez reborn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
Can you just post like a candid photo of you or something normal

Why the fuck was your mom taking those pictures

What kind of a mother-son relationship is that wtf

Is this real

wtf did i just watch

• +1
my face is fine
You should get a tan and try to larp as med
will that work ppl always ask if im mixed
Just because you're a freak, there's no need to look up to a serial killer. Look at the stats of murderers, most forgotten lol.
mother fucker how am i freak and when did i look up to a serial killer? I HATE SERIAL KILLERS THE ARE ALL FAKE
Ramirez reborn
not even 1% alike no resemblance different features pheno height hair everything
Can you just post like a candid photo of you or something normal
this is candid i was on meth and didnt even know what was happening
Why the fuck was your mom taking those pictures
What kind of a mother-son relationship is that wtf
Is this real
not satire
wtf did i just watch
idk bro

everyone compares you to ramirez but you look like jim morrison mr mojo risen himself reincarnated keep mogging!

• JFL
I would literally shoot you down if I saw you walking towards me at night.

• +1
Reactions: jerking off in Lidl and Deleted member 16133
Cant believe this is a real person

You should try getting cast in hollywood (for horrors). Not even joking

• +1
everyone compares you to ramirez but you look like jim morrison mr mojo risen himself reincarnated keep mogging!
never reeally got the serial killer comparison if u even look the slighrest non nt they will compare u to any serial killer regardless if u look like them or not i was on dsicrod edgy server today and got called jeffret dahmr and ted bunny in 5 mintues within each other just bc i look non nt and have a sperg look in my eye
I would literally shoot you down if I saw you walking towards me at night.
why?
Cant believe this is a real person

You should try getting cast in hollywood (for horrors). Not even joking
i am 5'8" so i think hollywood does work we will see i need to fix my life first with gym and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
never reeally got the serial killer comparison if u even look the slighrest non nt they will compare u to any serial killer regardless if u look like them or not i was on dsicrod edgy server today and got called jeffret dahmr and ted bunny in 5 mintues within each other just bc i look non nt and have a sperg look in my eye

why?

i am 5'8" so i think hollywood does work we will see i need to fix my life first with gym and stuff

If anything, height doesnt matter for screen as long as you dont have midget tier proportions

The avg height of hollywood superstars is probably 5ft9 max

• +1
my face is fine

will that work ppl always ask if im mixed

mother fucker how am i freak and when did i look up to a serial killer? I HATE SERIAL KILLERS THE ARE ALL FAKE

not even 1% alike no resemblance different features pheno height hair everything

this is candid i was on meth and didnt even know what was happening

not satire

idk bro
Bro your bones and hairstyle is literally copied from him

I'm your fan james

• +1