Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Suns9999
So the hero is a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, Suns9999 and wishIwasSalludon
Why is he a pretty boy manlet
He isn’t a manlet and I imagine the hero as being shorter because of David and Goliath trope

Looks heroic af
IMG 6219

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Suns9999
The villain is always portrayed as blue-eyed and blond.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and wishIwasSalludon

Is he more of a villain or a hero?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
I imagine the hero as masc with blonde hair and the villain as skinny dark triad prettyboy

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Why is he a pretty boy manlet

5ft9-5ft11 is the perfect height. gods of looks are undescribable, and this excludes tallfags.

delon, newman, brando, pitt, dicaprio, depp, nicholson, dean, cobain and so on. name ONE 6ft2+ hollywood sex symbol - you can't.

---

legit thread, op. i'd also add insane harmony (both facial and proportion-wise), while villains have over-exaggerated features

Last edited:
Ever since watching monster, berserk and devil man cry baby something about blond blue eyed men looks so evil to me
It's just Americans started demonizing them because of le nazis. I heard that quran/islam also says that blue eyes are associated with devils. Not sure if this is true.

It's just Americans started demonizing them because of le nazis. I heard that quran/islam also says that blue eyes are associated with devils. Not sure if this is true.
None of those shows were made by America :lul:

I know, but this shit came from the US and Hollywood.
Are you sure? Most media I’ve watched the villain is some dark triad guy and shit and the hero has usually brown hair or sometimes blond

• +1
Are you sure? Most media I’ve watched the villain is some dark triad guy and shit and the hero has usually brown hair or sometimes blond
Really? You watched a lot of Western movies and don't know any blond villain?

Really? You watched a lot of Western movies and don't know any blond villain?
I don’t watch most western media anymore tbh the only show I’ve been watching lately is Dexter I’ve only finished season 1 and the main villain was this pale dude with black hair I also have been watching breaking bad and a lot of conflict is with these swarthy Mexican dudes so maybe that’s why

• +1
5ft9-5ft11 is the perfect height. gods of looks are undescribable, and this excludes tallfags.

delon, newman, brando, pitt, dicaprio, depp, nicholson, dean, cobain and so on. name ONE 6ft2+ hollywood sex symbol - you can't.

---

legit thread, op. i'd also add insane harmony (both facial and proportion-wise), while villains have over-exaggerated features
Who is this lookism ass nigga tryna act too hard gtfo grandpa ur time is over

• JFL
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back