This is what i imagine when someone shits on hair loss drugs because of side effects

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Lmao, Deleted member 19551 and 6 others
More like guys who say that balding doesn't matter look this way. Fin sides are real and you can't deny it. The only way for low IQcels like you to understand something is to live through it, so I hope you will start balding and get unbearable sides from fin. Then we will see what you will do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 19551, datboijj and 2 others

this is how I imagine someone who denies fin has side effects

AcEUvR

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
people who spread horror stories are baldies who were scared to bite the bullet
fin will almost definitely kill your dick though so if youre young just cruise for a couple of years and if legit cure isnt out soon then youre fucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
fin will almost definitely kill your dick though so if youre young just cruise for a couple of years and if legit cure isnt out soon then youre fucked
Fin increases libido for some people and decreases for some but i dont think it will kill it.

This made me CAGE LOOL

• JFL
This made me CAGE LOOL
There is a video of this show which chad comes in and just introduces himself and foids lose their shit, screaming and sort of.

Suifuel.

and yet there are people who say looks doesn’t matter. They know it does but its crabs in the bucket. Dont get surgeries and stay incel, dont talk about blackpill and keep incels in denial asleep so they wont narrow down the competition.

lmfao fin doesnt give sides

• +1
Sample size of one.

But I did fin for three years, no problems.

• Love it
Yeah it murdered my dick. Zero morning wood and zero libido for an entire year. Zero regrowth or even maintenance. Hopped on dutasteride. Shedding infinitely. Have a libido again. No clue what’s gonna happen. No sides. Basically feels like I’m taking nothing.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Tallooksmaxxer
I could not even watch this. Too painful.

• So Sad
Yeah it murdered my dick. Zero morning wood and zero libido for an entire year. Zero regrowth or even maintenance. Hopped on dutasteride. Shedding infinitely. Have a libido again. No clue what’s gonna happen. No sides. Basically feels like I’m taking nothing.
that makes a lot of sense bro

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Tallooksmaxxer
Maybe you should start minox too

Been on fin for 2.5 years. Morning wood daily, can fuck for 40+ minutes with a hard dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927 and ifyouwannabemylover
Been on fin for 2.5 years. Morning wood daily, can fuck for 40+ minutes with a hard dick
bro how old are you? i thought you was around late 10s

Ht or hair system then bro.
hair systems are a joke if you look into them. insane upkeep. like imagine keeping a huge bandaid on you at all times that looks like skin to cover a wound you have. except you sweat, shower, and do things but the edges of it start to peel. that’s essentially what a hair system is. and very expensive. might not have a choice idk.

• So Sad
Maybe naturally high hairline or larp
he made like 200 threads about telogen effluvium last year because he thought he was thinning across his whole head. fin/dut does nothing here.

btw how's your acne nowadays? @Native

• Hmm...
bro how old are you? i thought you was around late 10s
Over, I sound that immature? I'm 22. Graduated uni already, but Im going back to study dentistry because I managed to get a full scholarship (no debt), so if i talked about going to uni it's because of this

• Hmm...
Fin increases libido for some people and decreases for some
It frees testosterone by preventing conversion to DHT. Basically depends on your T/DHT ratio.

• Hmm...
he made like 200 threads about telogen effluvium last year because he thought he was thinning across his whole head. fin/dut does nothing here.

bro if it doesnt work too you should go uncoventional ways. like scalp injecting pge, prp, ru whatever the fuck number is
@Native
Over, I sound that immature? I'm 22. Graduated uni already, but Im going back to study dentistry because I managed to get a full scholarship (no debt), so if i talked about going to uni it's because of this
i guess i have mistaken you with someone, i thought you was iraqi

bro if it doesnt work too you should go uncoventional ways. like scalp injecting pge, prp, ru whatever the fuck number is
@Native

i guess i have mistaken you with someone, i thought you was iraqi
@Assyrian_Warrior this bull is Iraqi, but I'm a similar ethnicity. MENA buffalo

• Hmm...

I am on accutane again because I have had acne for about the last 7 years of my life and it still does not go away. I imagine I would have acne for life if I do not just blast accutane for a year and bear the consequences of what it does to my hair. I have a choice of hair or skin and cystic acne is about 10x as bad as hairloss. It’s nothing in comparison. It’s extremely painful, makes people have to look at actual pus filled pimples on your face not to mention it literally hurts. And scars you for life.

It’s legit easier to fix hairloss than cystic acne and easier to get a hair transplant than the cope skin treatments. Anyone in my situation would tell you the same thing. Acne is worse than hairloss and I choose hairloss as a death sentence.

But I have both. So I choose hairloss. I am on dutasteride and accutane AND finasteride at the same time for like 2 months now.

Im getting a hair transplant in 2 years as well. About to hop on a test cycle.

• Hmm...
I am on accutane again because I have had acne for about the last 7 years of my life and it still does not go away. I imagine I would have acne for life if I do not just blast accutane for a year and bear the consequences of what it does to my hair. I have a choice of hair or skin and cystic acne is about 10x as bad as hairloss. It’s nothing in comparison. It’s extremely painful, makes people have to look at actual pus filled pimples on your face not to mention it literally hurts. And scars you for life.

It’s legit easier to fix hairloss than cystic acne and easier to get a hair transplant than the cope skin treatments. Anyone in my situation would tell you the same thing. Acne is worse than hairloss and I choose hairloss as a death sentence.

But I have both. So I choose hairloss. I am on dutasteride and accutane AND finasteride at the same time for like 2 months now.

if we assumed you're getting hair loss from accutane then fin/dut ain't gonna do shit

About to hop on a test cycle.
oh boy

edit: hope the accutane works though, gl

• Hmm...
It frees testosterone by preventing conversion to DHT. Basically depends on your T/DHT ratio.
Finasteride increases total testosterone, but could lower free testosterone due to increasing SHBG. For 99.999% of men that aren't ALREADY skinny fat low T subhuman that couldn't get beyond 80% erectile quality even before fin, you'll be completely fine and feel nothing. I felt 0 change and I believe most men don't either

The biggest fin study showed 2%, and it didn't didn't account for testosterone levels. Most men walking around a soyboys

• Hmm...

did you try dermarolling?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
if we assumed you're getting hair loss from accutane then fin/dut ain't gonna do shit

oh boy

edit: hope the accutane works though, gl
I stopped accutane for a year and a half and my hair just kept falling out. I also miniaturized bad it turned into male pattern balding. Most of the hairs I lose nowadays are hairs that are very thin. Like 90% of the hair I lose is balding hair not normal healthy hair.

were you about to buy a xbox?
I didn't. I bought a PC and the 9mmsfx contacts (contacts didn't arrive yet, that thread was a larp to gaslight my competition)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Tallooksmaxxer
I stopped accutane for a year and a half and my hair just kept falling out. I also miniaturized bad it turned into male pattern balding. Most of the hairs I lose nowadays are hairs that are very thin. Like 90% of the hair I lose is balding hair not normal healthy hair.
probably mentalcelling ngl

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ifyouwannabemylover
I didn't. I bought a PC and the 9mmsfx contacts (contacts didn't arrive yet, that thread was a larp to gaslight my competition)
yeah bro i remember your face you didnt look 22 tbh i thought you were around meı17 :hnghn:

It’s disrespectful to me that you associate me with retards but I guess I haven’t shown you how thorough I am about my life.
take a pic of your hair and ask the folks here if they think you need fin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
  • Hmm...
I’m balding no need
Accutane caused your hairs that were previously miniaturized and approaching the telogen phase to fall out, and going on fin caused the shed to be even stronger. But now you should wait because your hairs are growing back, and they will grow back dark and think (less miniaturized)

He does, also his philtrum is ruined forever.
His philitrum always looked like shit. But in terms of his skin, people gaslight him so much. He DID descend a lot and he lost that estrogenic youthful JB glow on his face, but he doesn't have any wrinkles/bad signs of aging, he just aged like everyone else

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
His philitrum always looked like shit. But in terms of his skin, people gaslight him so much. He DID descend a lot and he lost that estrogenic youthful JB glow on his face, but he doesn't have any wrinkles/bad signs of aging, he just aged like everyone else
This speaks something on the nature of a man, you don't need to be old to feel mortality and decay.

This speaks something on the nature of a man, you don't need to be old to feel mortality and decay.
More like speaks about the short shelf life of prettyboys

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson