This is what I see when I step outside

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.

Muh blackpill. Every single person on this forum is autistic and have a fried brain.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 28896, rand anon and 11 others
No thanks

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, ascension and AspiringMogger
Im the only incel in existence i think

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
oofy doofy strikes again

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and AspiringMogger
good for the guy not hating

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Im the only incel in existence i think
Aren’t you 6’3? If you can’t get pussy at that height surely you gotta admit you are mentally deranged and that blackpill is cope

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Jhon Smith and cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and bishōnenmaxxer
Aren’t you 6’3? If you can’t get pussy at that height surely you gotta admit you are mentally deranged and that blackpill is cope
Im not even that blackpilled tbh im aware you dont have to gl to get a girl etc. Yeah my brain is fucked

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ascension and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 15468 and AspiringMogger
Im not even that blackpilled tbh im aware you dont have to gl to get a girl etc. Yeah my brain is fucked
So real. All this looks bullshit is just copium from brain less autists @kumquat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and cytoplasm
I can't see

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and AspiringMogger
How do you even NTmaxx

My current plan is therapy + shrooms
My biggest problem is finding a gf. I can’t do it. My standards are too fucking high. Virgin/sub 2 bodycount is fucking impossible to find in GL women

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Over

• So Sad
My biggest problem is finding a gf. I can’t do it. My standards are too fucking high. Virgin/sub 2 bodycount is fucking impossible to find in GL women
If that's you in your avi just geomaxx into Toronto and find a Somali girl there. For the most part they are all HQNP.

Or better yet go to Minnesota, Somali ethnotown.

And what are you standards anyway? Stacylite? HTB?

• JFL
So real. All this looks bullshit is just copium from brain less autists @kumquat

Real bro, it's all about NT, high self-esteem, and good social skills. That's it.

The main problem of people here is they are depressed shut-ins with zero self confidence and zero social skills.

I'd bet 95% of niggas here have never even had a female friend and can't look girls in the eye and talk to them for even a few minutes.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 28117 and 2 others
@AspiringMogger send SS i cant see post

If that's you in your avi just geomaxx into Toronto and find a Somali girl there. For the most part they are all HQNP.

It doesn’t matter if they have hijab or not. They are all hoes. No western woman is a non hoe. 15 year olds are sending niggas nudes on dating apps. If you don’t find a gf after 18 it’s a wrap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
Real bro, it's all about NT, high self-esteem, and good social skills. That's it.

The main problem of people here is they are depressed shut-ins with zero self confidence and zero social skills.

I'd bet 90% of niggas here have never even had a female friend and can't look girls in the eye and talk to them for even a few minutes.

View attachment 2245499
See this so much in india
dark dravidians with lightskin foids
Thanks blacked.com

@AspiringMogger send SS i cant see post

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24427 and AspiringMogger

This. Go for Muslim girls.

Seriously many are virgin and HQNP, maybe meet one at a mosque or something. The only problem is they really care about your career because they want to be stay at home trad wifes.

You need a good job in like medicine, law, engineering, finance, etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 23218, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
It doesn’t matter if they have hijab or not. They are all hoes. No western woman is a non hoe. 15 year olds are sending niggas nudes on dating apps. If you don’t find a gf after 18 it’s a wrap.
Brutal. Seriously hoping that there is some exaggeration to this.

If you think that's the case do you plan on dropping or standards then? Or die a volcel (volcel in the sense of choosing not to settle down, even though you can).

• +1

I'd bet 95% of niggas here have never even had a female friend and can't look girls in the eye and talk to them for even a few minutes.

View attachment 2245499
Ngl I think the biggest issue is low t and lack of social skills. Most of the users are also very high disgust. Look at the women they rate MTB JFL. They think being a harsh rater is something cool.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 24427

Seriously many are virgin and HQNP, maybe meet one at a mosque or something. The only problem is they really care about your career because they want to be stay at home trad wifes.

I refuse to betabuxx and get a woman because of my finances. There is no dignity in that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Brutal. Seriously hoping that there is some exaggeration to this.

If you think that's the case do you plan on dropping or standards then? Or die a volcel (volcel in the sense of choosing not to settle down, even though you can).
My standards are a MTB who is lean and has a good personality. I will prolly die a volcel while slaying a couple of women a year then. It’s impossible to have standards as a man in 2023

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 23218, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person

Only muslim girls from Afghanistan
Because even hijabis can be like this

Only @TRUE_CEL knows the truth

This is india btw and she is even wearing the whole body thing
Sorry for creepshot

Attachments

• IMG_20230530_161234.jpg
    IMG_20230530_161234.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230530_161220.jpg
    IMG_20230530_161220.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 23218
I refuse to betabuxx and get a woman because of my finances. There is no dignity in that

If you want a virgin tradwife you must betabuxx.

Go to Somalia and hand pick a 10/10 lightskin Somali queen. Your American visa is enough to make it happen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and AspiringMogger
Makes me angry !

Go to Somalia and hand pick a 10/10 lightskin Somali queen. Your American visa is enough to make it happen.
He lives in denmark

• +1

There is no dignity in that. Geo maxing is for losers and I will never admit defeat. I’m too prideful for that. Plus we can’t speak the same shitty language and the cultural norms are too different

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 24940, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
There is no dignity in that. Geo maxing is for losers and I will never admit defeat. I’m too prideful for that. Plus we can’t speak the same shitty language and the cultural norms are too different
How is geomaxxing for losers? If you are 5’1 indian ltn you dont have much of choice. No one pick their looks

• Hmm...

Not even tbh. Just be Islamic, and better yet, match her ethnicity.

My sister married a Somali guy, and she fogs (or I guess mogs?) in status + looks, and has a higher level of education. The guy is just your standard looking Somali Muslim guy, a strong MTN. They even had kids and live together now.

NT + Black is legit.

• +1
How is geomaxxing for losers? If you are 5’1 indian ltn you dont have much of choice. No one pick their looks
But changing your settings cause you can’t defeat the game on difficulty mode is pussy. I’m too prideful for that. Also you will always know that the attraction isn’t genuine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and bishōnenmaxxer
@AspiringMogger I think the reason you can't find decent LTR is because you're in Denmark and being in relationship with black is looked down upon, but you're okay for ons

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and AspiringMogger
@AspiringMogger I think the reason you can't find decent LTR is because you're in Denmark and being in relationship with black is looked down upon, but you're okay for ons
I’ve been in relationships before. The problem is ME.

Not even tbh. Just be Islamic, and better yet, match her ethnicity.

My sister married a Somali guy, and she fogs (or I guess mogs?) in status + looks, and has a higher level of education. The guy is just your standard looking Somali Muslim guy, a strong MTN. They even had kids and live together now.

NT + Black is legit.

What is the guys job?

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
But changing your settings cause you can’t defeat the game on difficulty mode is pussy. I’m too prideful for that. Also you will always know that the attraction isn’t genuine
If I went to my dad who lives in SEA to lose my virginity would that make me a pussy in your opinion?

• +1
If I went to my dad who lives in SEA to lose my virginity would that make me a pussy in your opinion?
Yea. I don’t have any respect for passport bros tbh. Same for men that pay prostitutes, it’s not legit. There is a big difference in sex when a woman lets you fuck and when she wants to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 28904
What is the guys job?
Something in accounting. I don't know much about his career.

Real cool dude though. NTmaxxed to the extreme, but in a good way. When you think "basic chill Black dude", you probably think of him.

I’ve been in relationships before. The problem is ME.
Brutal

Whats with these non nt blacks in these forums
Or are all somalis non nt

Zoomer blacks are as high inhib non nt ad others brutal

• Hmm...
Yeah probably this tbh ngl

oh
Being gaslit into thinking he is the problem and not that he would be fine with it if he looked like an average danish guy :feelskek:

Something in accounting. I don't know much about his career.

Real cool dude though. NTmaxxed to the extreme, but in a good way. When you think "basic chill Black dude", you probably think of him.
I want to marry somali queen
How can I become honorary somali?