This is what I think i look like, underneath the chub with a bit more fat loss do I have good symmetry, you know what I mean Yea just black pill me

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Luminary
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
6,297
Reputation
6,536
On my face and its potential, bare in mind can't see a complete accurate copy of me till I looksmax.
 

Attachments

  • 15905678155964966887705772385335.jpg
    15905678155964966887705772385335.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 15905678486702290497715124564738.jpg
    15905678486702290497715124564738.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 26
Average as always
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
tbh your eyes are small and your nose is big but it isn't like you can know what your bones look like under fat, just keep losing fat tbh.
 
I FUCKING KNEW THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD JUST BY READING THE NAME HOLY SHIT!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
tbh your eyes are small and your nose is big but it isn't like you can know what your bones look like under fat, just keep losing fat tbh.
Alright will do Its not a rating, its just more of cause I got my head all the way back, I just want to see if I got a good symmetrical face, it's less about ratings and more about proportion to the general shape of my face.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
gigachadullah
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Alright will do Its not a rating, its just more of cause I got my head all the way back, I just want to see if I got a good symmetrical face, it's less about ratings and more about proportion to the general shape of my face.
It's pretty average tbh. Why don't you just measure it according to the guide?
Perhaps you can get @Patrick Baitman to do the work for you tbh
 
Average as always
Don't want rating, i mean like my face shape is it good or not, not a rating otherwise I'd put it in ratings g.
I FUCKING KNEW THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD JUST BY READING THE NAME HOLY SHIT!
Yea I know you know, how many threads I made to unique myself with certain words so it's pretty self explanatory.
gigachadullah
Serious
It's pretty average tbh. Why don't you just measure it according to the guide?
Perhaps you can get @Patrick Baitman to do the work for you tbh
What's he good with @Patrick Baitman cause I can't remember him.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Framemaxxx
Replies
2
Views
52
31foidslater
31foidslater
Crimx991
Replies
7
Views
80
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
doidfestroyer3000
Replies
1
Views
20
bnugly
bnugly
JamesMTN927
Replies
5
Views
36
lookism...
lookism...
islaymtbs
Replies
7
Views
48
arthurfish
arthurfish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top